---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Diet for 11 month old baby
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Diet for 11 month old baby
2010-07-08
Name: catherine angeline
just give me diet system of 11 month old baby. and please let me know which is the best milk powder to give whether lactogen or NAAN ?

waiting for your reply
regards
catherine

2010-07-15
Name: new mom
Subject:  milk
both nan and lactogen are nestle product both are good. but i give me baby lactogen.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-07-15
Name: kanishga
Subject:  thanks for your reply
thanks for sending reply
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-07-11
Name: Deepika
Subject:  millk for baby
Hi Catherine,
The best milk for babies is Enfamil. Till date this is the best available in India for babies
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-07-12
Name: Deepika
Subject:  thanks for your reply
Thank you for the reply
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Diet for 11 month old baby

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
yaah baby should be breast fed till 6 months and not bottlle fed if u are not lactating that much then its fine otherwise try and contact your pediatrician he will have better solution for this. may be ur baby s not very fond of milk. ... - sanju [View Message]
hi
true ashish it should be fed by mother and not with bottle if mother is gettinng enough of milk. there are many babies don't get brestfeeding and they need bottle milk but if yuo are having breast mmilk then why fed with bottle is my questionn.... - shipra [View Message]
hi
yaah and baby is nine month old so u can gave him other food like rice paste, kheer, with very small amount. food related to milk you can feed him. and yah your issue is not so worry about. ... - shamla [View Message]
hi
omg cheese is very heavy and it is very heavy to digest by babys digestive system. how can she fed cheese to a small baby? yyou should feed her milk related things like payasam, rice paste, honey milk etc.... - sharda [View Message]
hi
endura mass is for adults. there is pediasure which is for kids and ask ur pediatrition more about it. and fed ur daughter other things than just milk. ... - piya [View Message]
hi
ohh great? she helped withrecipes or provide sprouted food items? i am also a working mother and lives in mumbai. can u contact me here?... - sia [View Message]
hi
yes perfectly uu can add salt or sugar whatever u want.... - guna [View Message]

Happy Father's Day Video