• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Diet for 11 month old baby
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Feeding: Diet for 11 month old baby
Name: catherine angeline
Date: 2010-07-08
just give me diet system of 11 month old baby. and please let me know which is the best milk powder to give whether lactogen or NAAN ?

waiting for your reply
regards
catherine
Name: new mom
Subject:  milk
Date: 2010-07-15
both nan and lactogen are nestle product both are good. but i give me baby lactogen.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: kanishga
Subject:  thanks for your reply
Date: 2010-07-15
thanks for sending reply
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Deepika
Subject:  millk for baby
Date: 2010-07-11
Hi Catherine,
The best milk for babies is Enfamil. Till date this is the best available in India for babies
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Deepika
Subject:  thanks for your reply
Date: 2010-07-12
Thank you for the reply
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Diet for 11 month old baby

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
give me your number
hi... - siva [View Message]
Two Months Old Baby Feeding..
Im mother of two months old baby. my breastfeeding is not enough for my baby.. i can able to feed twice in a day. Please advice me

To increase my breastfeed and Alternate solution for my baby feeding(if mother milk not enough)

Can i give packed milk? or some other milk product..... - Anitha Suresh [View Message]
bottle feeding problem
Hi all, I have 2and half month daughter she is bottle feed ..she spits after every feed sometimes vomit.I burp her and hold her in upright position nothing helped her she cries while spitting and some times even 1hr after feeding milk will come out from with .how do I help her... - Akshatha Pradyumna [View Message]
Stem cell banking for my baby
I would suggest you to opt for LifeCell International Pvt. Ltd. They are the most trusted stem cell banks, which safeguards your baby' s stem cell at affordable prices. It has given me a lifetime opportunity to secure my child' s future health. I appreciate the service provided by lifecell, as the executive person was present in the hospital within an hour of the phone cal... - Lavanya Mohan [View Message]
traveling in train with six month old baby
Hey, my baby will be six months on April fourth and we have to travel to Delhi in April first half. She' s exclusively breastfed. I' m concerned about feeding her semi solids in train because it' s a two days' journey. I will be giving her home made food at home, but it' s not practical to prepare for the travel. I checked for ready to eat food like gerber and found it ver... - jubi sha [View Message]
not chewing
my daughter is now 19 months old, she will take normal food but she just swallow everything... she never chew them... for this i' ll smash the food nicely by hand and give it to her... if it little solid or thick she rejects them... pls help me how to practice her to chew the food...... - shashee [View Message]
Pharmacist will provide info in chennai
U can get it in all retail shops. Means, if you enquire in any pharmacy, they will get you the product. but it will take 2 to 3 days. they will also inform you where its available... - Jennifer [View Message]

Tips for Clean Underarms Video