You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >iui or ivf center in chennai & coimbator
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Unexplained Infertility:iui or ivf center in chennai & coimbatore
2008-07-18
Name: karthi we r trying for the baby since last 2 1/2 years.
We both of them have no problems,Doctor says ur case fall into Unexplained Infertility.
In US, we have undergone 2 iui cycles with failed attempt.
Next Month, We r planning to go to india for vacation.My husband will be in india for only 3 weeks.For me, no problem of staying long time.In india,we r planning to go for either IUI or IVF.
I don' t know how it works?
Could anyone plz guide me how it works?
Could u guys send me the Best Fertility center either in chennai or coimbatore?
Before going to india for treatment, what r the thing i have to do?Like Consulating india doctor over phone,Sending previous report details by email ,Take appointment like that, Plz guide me....
And one question. My husband stays over there for 3 weeks. Is it possible to freeze the semen for the treatment?Is there any demerits of using frozen semen for the treatment?...

Thanks in advance
karthi

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-04-11
Name: vaibhav
Subject:  RE:iui or ivf center in chennai & coimbatore
hello friend,
you taken good decision to come india, but before coming for treatment, you should check the doctors, who is experienced and perfect for handling this treatement.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-11
Name: niyati
hello karthi,
infertility is not so good to have because it is so risky and it will be involved by unknown person and more over lot of amount must be invested, so you should take second opinion in this case.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-11
Name: ronak
hello karthi,
you should take second opinion also, if you ready to land in india, then finally you take second opinion also, and then only you start your treatment, it will be helpful for you.

2017-04-11
Name: kajal
hello friend,
please tell me where are you in chennai get start to take treatment and in chennai few doctors who can treat you so i will get you reference of that doctors, and it will helpful for you.

2017-04-11
Name: rohit
hello friend,
just keep yourself calm and from calm mind take any decision , dont get panic or dont loose your patience, if you know any doctor in chennai, so you first take reviews about that doctor.

2017-04-11
Name: rishabh
hello kirthi,
its good thing that you make planning to come india for IUI and IVF treatment, here you will get so much well experienced and good doctors, so no worry about doctor treatement.

2017-04-11
Name: anuradha
hello friend,
as per my view DR bhaat is very good and well experienced doctor in chennai, he is very famous for his treatment and for result also, if possible for you please keep in touch with them too.

2017-04-11
Name: kimya
hello karthi,
its not good idea or your good decision, there you will get good treatment and if you take treatment for IUI and IVF treatment then you should try over there only, there you will get advance treatment.

2017-04-11
Name: hansa
hello karthi,
i dont think you taken right decision to come india, because there is so much advance treatment you can get and may be you will get good result also, there doctors can treat you properly.

2017-04-11
Name: antara
hello karti,
can you tell us when you make plan to come india, here in every different state you will get good and experience doctores, whose suggestion and treatment helpful for you, and you will get good result also.

2017-04-11
Name: rubi
hello karthi,
feel very good after hearing that you going to start your family,, and you coming soon to india, in india you will get many good doctors with lots of experience, so you can take suggestion from them.

2017-04-11
Name: Sudha
Hi myself Dr Sudha you can please share me your reports as i can treat you for IVF and by checking your reports can suggest you what should be done, please also you can visit my clinic as its in Chennai itself.

2017-04-11
Name: Laxmi
Hello dear please do not worry as all will be well, just think positive and be calm and relax. Do you have any appointment with any of the doctor or you are still finding someone, please tell me so i can help i this matter.

2017-04-11
Name: Sujata
Hi dear please tell me where are you in Chennai as i know few doctors here who can treat you as my relatives have done the treatment here, so please get in touch with me and let me know if you want my help in this.

2017-04-11
Name: Shreeja
Hello dear this is good to see that Indian doctors are doing well and people from states are coming here for the treatment, for yourself you should try using the internet for the help and find a good doctor for yourself.

2017-04-11
Name: Shikha
According to me you have done a big mistake as there are many good doctors in US as myself have done the IVF treatment from there so i can say this confidently, please search a good doctor here as there are many fake.

2017-04-11
Name: Seema
Hi there please do not panic and have patience, do you know anyone here in Chennai as i am sure your family must be staying here so please tell them to find a good doctor as reputed doctor should treat this.

2017-04-11
Name: Sarita
According to me if you want to find the best doctor in Chennai then please use google and just find the result as from there you will get the list of doctors who can treat you, infact based on the reviews you can also select the doctor.

2017-04-11
Name: Suman
Hello dear this is really to hear that you are planing to go for IVF treatment as its the most safest treatment and myself has also gone through the same but had done from Delhi, please do not be nervous at all in this.

2017-04-11
Name: Anushree
According to me Dr Bhaat is there in Chennai and he is very famous for IVF treatment so please contact him, if you want you can google about him as all the details are available on the internet.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
iui or ivf center in chennai & coimbatore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:childless couple
Let's start

My self mukesh from delhi
Please mail me rest will talk on mail

Mukeshrwalia at the rate gmail dot com
96four3five7three6nine5
... - Mukesh [View Message]
If any one want sperm donor lets have it
Let's start

My self mukesh from delhi
Please mail me rest will talk on mail

Mukeshrwalia at the rate gmail dot com
96four3five7three6nine5
... - Mukesh [View Message]
Pls share experience at Srushti & Dr Samundi
Dear Ladies,

I have recently moved from Bangalore to Chennai. I am a programmer and I have been travelling on onsite for past 2-3 years and its unable to try to plan our first child. I am TTC for the past 4 years but not regularly.

I had a recent workup done at srushti and dr samundi has suggested a hysterolaparoscopy surgery for my fibroids. I h... - Priya Ragunathan [View Message]
Green IVF at Srushti Fertility Centre Chennai
Hi guys,

I have looking for IVF cost in Chennai and low costs IVF in Chennai. I came across Green IVF in Srushti Fertility Centre Chennai.

Has anyone undergone the same. Please share your thoughts and experiences. ... - Priya Ramesh [View Message]
RE:Need egg donor in india ASAP
Hey dear this is really good to see that you are eagerly looking for a sperm donor but then dont you think that searching online like this it can be dangerous and you should not search like according to me and you should either visit a good fertility center near your house.... - Anita [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are trying so much and according to me you should not think so much and just go for adoption as that is the best way to have a child and that will really good for you as a couple and should think on this seriously.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hey dear if i would be in your place i would have not gone for a sperm donor and i would have chosen the adoption as a alternative as that is most easiest and simplest way to have a child and in this way you are making a child s life also better.... - Anu [View Message]