You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Bra trouble
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Bra trouble
2014-04-25
Name: riya Hii!! I' m in my mid 20s, I live my life upto my own standards and have a very good living. I approach everything in my life with full confidence & maturity. The only exception being that I don' t really like wearing Bras. When I was just a little teenager I wore them & liked it too, but now-a-days its just a different scenario. I prefer not wearing them, I like that but it comes with a cause - everyone just keeps staring at me, there have been instances when My nipples poke through my blouse. Its certainly brings in lots of unwanted attention!! I have been warned by many of my friends to stop hating bras & try them for fun & to prevent over-exposure of my breasts..

What should I do, anyone has any suggestion??
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-07
Name: sanjeevan
Subject:  RE:Bra trouble
good.. nipples poking out of blouse is hot sight.. every man will stare at it .. so go ahead n make them mad
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-25
Name: harish
hello riya,
you can see yourself only, you not wearing bra, so you was only mentioned that you nipples poke out through blouse, is this good thing. if you really want to avoide.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-25
Name: latika
hello riya,
you should wear bra its not bad habit at all, it maintain your breast from saggyness, so its good thing to wear bra, so its your choice to wear bra, and its gives you support to your breast.

2017-07-25
Name: namita
hello riya,
i also dont like to wear bra, its giving me uncomfortable feeling, so i avoid to wearing bra, i used to used padded which is covering only nipple area, so i like to wear this.

2017-07-25
Name: rajani
hello riya,
you can see yourself only, when you wasn't wear bra before also, the people look at you in bad view, so there is no option for you, to hide nipples, better you start wearing bra soon.

2017-07-25
Name: gitanjali
hello riya,
you mentioned that you feel not comfortable in wearing bra so if you dont like to wear bra, there is another option also available in market that you can take only nipple cover pad also.

2017-07-25
Name: niraj
hello riya,
if you dont like to wear bra you dont wear it, so you want to protect your personal part who poke outside, and its not look good when you go out, it gives you attention from mens its not good .

2017-07-25
Name: jhanavi
hello riya,
why you should refuse to wear bra, and why you hate to wear bra, i really dont understand this thing, its good thing to wear bra, so you should make yourself comfortable when you wore this.

2017-07-25
Name: dhiraj
hello riya,
its really right that wearing bra is really very difficult thing and its really dont comfortable feeling to me also, i wear my bra just forcefully to avoid bad view towards me.

2017-07-25
Name: vijay
hello riya,
wearing bra is good thing and just imagine its support to your breast, and its because of use bra daily your breast not became saggy, and its maintain in good shape, so its on you to wear bra or not.

2017-07-25
Name: rajat
hello riya,
wearing bra is good and safe thing, it will gives you comfortable feeling, and it support to your breast too, so dont avoid to wearing bra when you go outside, its really good thing.

2017-07-25
Name: samya
hello riya,
you hate bras because you are not used to with bra, every girl like to wear bras, but only few girls who dont like to wear bra, from teenage you dont wear bra , so now also you feel the same thing.

2017-07-25
Name: kanchan
hello riya,
if you hate to wear bra then you try to wear strapless bras it is very comfortable and easy to wear bra, so you feel not like you wore bra, its for you who hate to wear bra, nothing else.

2017-07-25
Name: harish
hello riya,
your friend suggestion is right to avoid bad attention towards you, so try to wear bra and its not right thing to not wear bras, its not good to refuse to wear bra, if you feel good.

2017-06-19
Name: CK
TRY STRAPLESS BRA ITS AVAILABLE ONLINE JUST A PIECE OF CLOTH COVERING YOUR NIPPLE AND YOU CAN TIGHTEN THAT WITH STRAPS THATS IT

2017-02-21
Name: taniya
hello riya,
why you refuse to wear bra, if you feel tightness in bra then you should buy loose fitting bra, which is gives you comfortable feelings and then you are used to wear it.

2017-02-21
Name: kamla
hello riya,
wearing bra is good and safe thing, it will gives you comfortable feelng and it will be give protection to your inner part, so you can avoid saggy breast and thats why you should wear bra.

2017-02-21
Name: kiran
hello riya,
its is very sure that wear bra is so much difficult thing, it was not give me any comfortable feeling, so you should make yourself comfortable with wearing bra and then you used to for it.

2017-01-13
Name: Hornysubbu
Hi Riya....so dat we can discu dre..hre its vry difclt to mk u undertnd.abt using bra..msg me at

2017-01-12
Name: kausik
do not us bra. instead use a flat cloth to cover the nipple and the color circle of breasts by tying the cloth around your breasts.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Bra trouble

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Bra trouble

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Bra trouble

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Should we go for full swap
Sick fellow. Relationship between husband wife is some this unique. Dont try to use it as a commodity ... - Grace [View Message]
RE:Navel Massage
Good Story.... - Grace [View Message]
RE:What should I do?
You are doing totally wrong, firstly you choose wrong guy for sex, if your neighbour willing to share you with his other friend, he can share your all details to anyone, as a privacy concerns, you will get in big trouble. If incase, you refused to his friend then he or his friend can blackmailing too. If you really want to have a great hardcore sex or threesome contact any... - Tony phoker [View Message]
Like my sister
Is that bad really?
we were very close on certain situations
should i bury everything within me
should i not discuss abt that... - ARUN Gn [View Message]
Wife on low sex drive
My wife has low libido,has no sex drive at all. Consulting doctors didn't help in past 7 years. I'm healthy and fit, ours is love marriage, don't know where the problem lies, she just says she doesn't have any desire for sex
Ladies on the forum can you please suggest here? ... - Swagat [View Message]
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Rachna, I agree with you...live life on your terms and do what you feel naturally.... - VikramGill [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
hello smitha i understood your problem as am also mother of 19 yr old daughter and am 42 belongs from business family my daughter shifted to hostel in famous university once i go to my daughter for 3 days and stay with her in girls hostel
i noticed somebody in night cummed in my washed panties which i put for drying i feel v bad and hide this from my daughter may b s... - mrs ramola [View Message]