You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >hubby share me
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:hubby share me
2014-04-24
Name: anjali Am women of fourtees young by looks running business my sex life is avg with my fat hubby once I ask him in bed that what' s his fantasy and he told he wnt me with other man in bed in front of him
I tell you that am slim tall height 5.7 long hairs modern outlook lady I surprised to hear that from my hubby
Once we go to some business party where after party we both meet my hubby client in business suite that time I wear cream saree and we take vodka in his suite i start seducing him normally he is tall and muscular guy in front of my hubby we do normal x as we R hush and and wife I just stood up his cum was coming outside I clean it with my panty in front of my hubby and take shower
Now he is coming to my home and we do frequent x now my butts got bulky I stop wearing panties
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-09-15
Name: Vijay
Subject:  RE:hubby share me
Ur husband & you are okay then wats ur problem?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-24
Name: mandira
hello anjali,
i read your post and i came to knew that your husband done wrong with you, and for his project approval or for business deal he clearly used you, nothing more than that. so dont used from him.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-24
Name: rashmi
hello anjali,
he is your husband why he going to done all this things with you may be his intention is good for you but for business purpose he trying to used you, and thats why he done everything.

2017-08-24
Name: kamini
hello anjali,
its clearly shown that your husband is used you for his clients interest and then only he will be get deal of projects, so you should oppose him, and live your life freely.

2017-08-06
Name: sanjeevan
its ok as long as your relationship is not strained...... and you are not forced into this .. i may be of different mind set.. i too enjoyed such things where hubby shared their wife with me and loved to watch...... we can discuss it more if u wish...

2017-06-29
Name: apurva
hello anjali,
nothing wrong in that, if your husband allow you for this, it means he also done the same thing outside and take happiness, so why dont you get happy from all this things.

2017-06-29
Name: prashant
hello anjali,
if you get happiness from all this things, then you should carry on, because your husband himself boost you to do all this things, which is wrong, but he allow you for that.

2017-06-29
Name: chaitnya
hello anjali,
its clearly understand that your husband is used you for his clients and for approval for his project or for other work, cant you understand whats going on his mind.

2017-06-29
Name: ramesh
hello anjali,
your husband try to use you in front of his clients as call girl, or you work for his company not as wife, as wife, to keep happy his employee, nothing else, you should not do that.

2017-06-29
Name: indira
hello anjali,
i read your post and really its so wearied to read, no one can do in front of husband, i read here extra marital affair, but in your case its something different, its really strange.

2017-05-26
Name: cool
Hi Anjali, the thing is if you enjoy from soul its fine as long as all parties don't have any issue

2017-04-18
Name: rajesh
hello anjali,
this post is sound like some hollywood movie, even i have fantacies in life during having x, if your husband rally loves you, he didnt allow you for this thing that is not right at all.

2017-04-18
Name: pragati
hello anjali,
your husband try to used you for his clients and for business meetings, he try to used you, so be careful from your husband otherwise its not happened in very simultaneously.

2017-02-08
Name: Suresh Annad
Dear Anjali,
i am very fond of what u did. please write to me...

Thank u.

2017-01-12
Name: HORNYSUBBU
Thre is nothng wrong in dis..as if both parties are comfortable...

2017-01-12
Name: Abdul
this is a sin. god will never forgive you both for doing what you have done. I cant even imagine how husband allow such thing and how wife accepted this thing. it is a crime for which even death is less

2017-01-12
Name: Devan
This is so so so seductive. i would love my wife to do this but with one condition that even i will do the same with other girls in front of her. or having 3-some is the best idea. will try to speak to her

2017-01-12
Name: Shami
Nice. im already turned on listening to the story. i hope this site allows pictures too. if so then please next time send pictures of you too. also when you are with new friend send pics of that time too

2017-01-12
Name: Ravant
This is bringing disgrace to your own family and humanity. husband and wife relation is very pious and you both have spoiled it by doing such things. you are not humans. you are animals.

2017-01-12
Name: Doclie
This is shocking. how could you even do this. this is shaming your own gender. people talk bad about girls only because of girls like you. and your husband is more shameless than you
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
hubby share me

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
hubby share me

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
hubby share me

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Rachna, I agree with you...live life on your terms and do what you feel naturally.... - VikramGill [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
hello smitha i understood your problem as am also mother of 19 yr old daughter and am 42 belongs from business family my daughter shifted to hostel in famous university once i go to my daughter for 3 days and stay with her in girls hostel
i noticed somebody in night cummed in my washed panties which i put for drying i feel v bad and hide this from my daughter may b s... - mrs ramola [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
You must talk to her but without getting angry, come down to her level and discuss about this issue as a friend. There is no need to worry. Kids of this age likely to get into all this. ... - Amita [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 17 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 19 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:What should I do?
first of all do not get attracted to any of these 2 boys. It is good that your neighbor is not attracted to you and want to share you with his friend too. You can have threesome with both the boys. It would be a great experience for you.... - Raj [View Message]
RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi...i love mature females with exposing nature...n like to see saree below navel..i wish to kiss n lick thr alot...... - gym trainer [View Message]