---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Routine Tests >Need reviews on Rangadore Memorial Hospi
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Routine Tests:Need reviews on Rangadore Memorial Hospital
2010-08-15
Name: PKD
Hi,

I need reviews on Rangadore Memorial Hospital.

Looking forward to reading both good and bad feedback.

It would help me if I could get to read some feedback on the Gynaecologists visiting that hospital.

Thanks,
PKD
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-08-15
Name: PKD
Subject:  Need reviews on Rangadore Memorial Hospital
To add on to my post, this hospital is in Bangalore.

Near Basavanagudi
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Need reviews on Rangadore Memorial Hospital

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Good Gynaecologist near Marathahalli, Bangalore?
There are many doctors in your area try using internet you will get your answer as well you will come to know who is the best one.... - Ankita [View Message]
RE:Good Gynaecologist near Marathahalli, Bangalore?
Have no such idea about it why dont you speak to any of your friend on this i am sure you will get proper advice in this. ... - Monika [View Message]
RE:Best Gynae in north delhi
hi Chhavi , I would like to suggest you Dr. Vaishali sharma, she is one of the Best Gynaecologist in South Delhi.

Practicing as Consultant Gynaecologist for last 3 yrs.

For More Information Please search Dr. vaishali sharma on your search engine and visit her personal website.... - guru [View Message]
RE:Semen test report
hello arun,
you should take concultation from doctor, because if you are having medical issue, doctor can give you better suggestion that forum members, so just show you report to good gynac.... - nita [View Message]
hello arun.
can you share that how much cost for sprrm count test, and you should know that, mens are active till the age of 50 and you are now 40 years, so there is chances for baby surely.... - mihir [View Message]
hello arun,
you should go and take doctors appointment, and you should done full body check up, and then go through treatement on you, its better for you, and dont loose your hopes, try for baby.... - ruhana [View Message]
hello arun
is there any medical problem with your wife, are you done check up of her, if some problem in her regarding baby, and you dont know this things, and you just check your body, so there is no conclusion you get.... - uttam [View Message]

Dealing with Addiction Video..