---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Routine Tests >Need reviews on Rangadore Memorial Hospi
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Routine Tests:Need reviews on Rangadore Memorial Hospital
2010-08-15
Name: PKD
Hi,

I need reviews on Rangadore Memorial Hospital.

Looking forward to reading both good and bad feedback.

It would help me if I could get to read some feedback on the Gynaecologists visiting that hospital.

Thanks,
PKD

2010-08-15
Name: PKD
Subject:  Need reviews on Rangadore Memorial Hospital
To add on to my post, this hospital is in Bangalore.

Near Basavanagudi
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Need reviews on Rangadore Memorial Hospital

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:TWIN PREGNANCY-SUGGESTIONS ON DOC IN DELHI
Hey RK, There are very good doctors in delhi its better you just make a visit to this city and have a look at the best ones.... - Jia [View Message]
RE:feedback on dr.anjila aneja in max, delhi
Hey Amom, she is a good doctor i had taken my wife to her as she had some health issues. This doctor treated her well.... - Raja [View Message]
RE:info about dr manjiri kulkarni?
Hi Neha,
So for regular you can consult to any doctor because you have to under go various tests know. ... - Bahadur [View Message]
RE:info about dr manjiri kulkarni?
Hi Neha,
You want to consult her for nursing or infertility and it would be good to have all infromation about the doctor.... - Tanvi [View Message]
RE:Hypothyroidism recovery?
hi tina, dont think much on that because tension also reason for thyroidism, so follow diet of doctor, and take medicine on daily withour forget.... - ruhana [View Message]
swelling around neck is a basic symptoms of thyrodism, so its recover only with the help of medicine and diet, so timing of food keep it stable, and eat medicine on time.... - pravin [View Message]
hi tina, its so much common problem in ladies so dont worry about this at all , try to keep yourself happy and take proper food and medicine too.... - bela [View Message]

The sound of rain Video..