You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >Looking for CBSE schools in Chinchwad /
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:Looking for CBSE schools in Chinchwad / Pimpri
2008-01-04
Name: Hirachna Pandya Hi...can anyone help with some names of good CBSE schools in Chinchwad / Pimpri, Pune??...tried everything on net...cant seem to find any. Presently residing in Pradhikaran area. An help will be appreciated!
Thanks...
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-01-08
Name: esha
Subject:  school
PUNE INETRNATIONAL SCHOOL IN SECTOR 29 NIGDI RUNNING A SMALL SCHOOL BUT BUILDING WILL BE GOING TO COME OUT GOOD. PODAR IS ALSO GOOD SCHOOL IN PIMPRI TRY OUT THESE NEAR TO U . MY DAUGHTER GOES TO PUNE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL NER DY PATIL COLLEGE ROAD
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-01-23
Name: praveen
Subject:  Looking for CBSE schools in Chinchwad / Pimpri
DPS Pune and Kendriya Vidyalaya
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Looking for CBSE schools in Chinchwad / Pimpri

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Presidium Indirapuram
my kid has been attending presidium for 4 yrs now. & i have seen consistent growth in his overall personality and performance in academics.believe me there is no happiness grtr in this world then seeing your child flourish and grow.Presidium is a good school. and they know what they are doing. tecahrers are gr8 too!... - Priyansh Aggarwal [View Message]
RE:Admission of Twins
hello PR,
its very difficult situation to handle twins, so first of all you are good mother to handle all the things of your twins,, i m also stay in mumbai, and kandivali school are goods .... - piyush [View Message]
hello PR,
the admission procedure is same in almost all the schools, and now a days most of the parents going through same situation, so its not easy procedure to take admission in school.... - kiran [View Message]
hello PR,
for single child its easy to take admission in nursery, but its difficult to take admission for twins, i never heard to get discount on twins admission in nursery, there is no rule like that.... - kranti [View Message]
hello PR,
as per knowledge the education system had problem with twins, but you will not get any type of benefits for admission of twins, and there is always problems with twins in school or in collages.... - aarti [View Message]
hello PR,
you should try orchids international school in mumbai, and i thought branches of that school are available in kandivali also,so you should check once in your place and then decide what to do.... - geeta [View Message]
hello PR,
the international schools are also good as per knowledge and education, you will definitely get good teaching staff, also these schools include so much activities also, it will helpful for kids.... - babita [View Message]

A cute Girl talking about her Career Video..