---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Health Concerns >can i eat almonds
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Health Concerns:can i eat almonds
2008-01-14
Name: Smrity
I eat soaked almonds early in the morning. Is it safe? I am 20 weeks pregnant. I read in one of the posts that one shouldn' t eat almonds in pregnancy. Please advice

2008-01-31
Name: gauri
Subject:  hi
u can eat alomnds...i myself had soaked almonds from the time i cam eto know i am preg n till the last day of preg...almonds are ablty safe ...but no other dryfruits till u complete 3 motnhs for all the other dry fruits are very heaty ..its always better to avid them ..coz u never know u kight end up having more...since in preg u dont know whn to stop once u starte eating ...
since it was my first preg i was so nervous n conscious...n so sccared that i ddnt touch naything heaty till i completeed 4 motnhs ...almonds aer very good for health...
first thing in morning hv warm water...followd by soaked almonds....then hav a glass of milk...it helps in morgn sickness too...u hv ur brakfast after soemtime...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-01-28
Name: Payal
Subject:  health
I' m 11 weeks pregnent. My T3 has increased to 205 units. Suggest me something pls.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-01-15
Name: Divya
Subject:  Can I eat almonds
Hi Smirty,
Im 16 weeks pregnant.I eat soaked almonds in the morning.
Where u read this and what is the reason behind this?I also Like to know the truth.

2008-01-16
Name: Smrity
Subject:  Read in one of the posts
Hi Divya,

I read this in one of the old posts. Don´ t u worry...I will ask my gynec on saturday and will update u the same.
However, I have stopped eating almonds for the time being.

Love,
Smrity
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
can i eat almonds

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Pregnancy and Emotional Health
Hi this is quite regular during pregnancy so do not worry enjoy the best moments in your life.... - jaya [View Message]
RE:Best Gynae in/around South Delhi
Hi Priyanka,
So in first trimester you will be very excited and you will have many doubts also because that is most important.... - Ishhu [View Message]
RE:Mensoon ayurvedic abortion tablets
Hi Tarini,
Do you think is aborting child is necessary because aborting kid is very bad and it would be better change the decision.... - Pratap [View Message]
RE:is mango shake harmful to pregnancy
Hi BArathy,
In pregnancy every small issue also matters a lot.And until some stages some kinds of fruits are not allowed at all.So it would be better find about that. ... - Ujwala [View Message]
RE:Best Gynae in/around South Delhi
hi priyanka,
So doctors would be very few who will be helpful for patients and will treat so kindly also,but it is good to know about the doctor in advance only.... - Manah [View Message]
RE:Mensoon ayurvedic abortion tablets
Hi Tarini,
Do not think such stupid ideas and do not take any pills also because killing the baby is a big sin and you need to afford a lot for that also.... - Vardhan [View Message]
RE:is mango shake harmful to pregnancy
Hi Barathy,
Pregnancy is like another life for woman because they have to take care from all complications.I think mango wold be not be so harmful for you.... - Rupali [View Message]

Mother's day rap Video..