---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Health Concerns >StretchNil
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Health Concerns:StretchNil
2008-01-05
Name: bharu
hi
i am 20 weeks pragnent , somebody told me to apply stretchNil cream on my abdoman to reduce the stretchs on the abdoman. is it safe to apply this cream?
please any one sugggest me

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-01-09
Name: Rahul
Subject:  You r welcome Bharu
Thanks
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-01-07
Name: Rahul
Subject:  Stretchnil
Hi bharu,

Stretchnil has no harmul effect for u or baby. But a simple and more effective solution is Use olive oil. Bay any good one like Figaro or Colivata add in 5-6 capsules of Vitamin E e.g evion. And applt generously on ur Abdomen and Thighs it will Prevent stretch marks to a great extent. Also continue with mild excercise.

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-01-09
Name: bharu
Subject:  thanks
thanks for ur suggestion
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
StretchNil

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
StretchNil

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
StretchNil

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:low amniotic fluid
I don't think that low level of amniotic fluid indicates any kind of chromosomal or genetic defect in the baby. Take your amino acid drips and ask the doctor about the some possible reasons of the amniotic fluid being low.... - NN [View Message]
Body Changes during the 9th Month of Pregnancy
How to deal with body changes during pregnancy? How to deal with mood swings in pregnancy? Why are digestive problems common during pregnancy?... - Editor [View Message]
RE:CARE DURING II TRIMESTER
For your second trimester take care that you take your proteins, vitamins, iron, calcium properly. Do not life any kind of weight that will strain you back or stomach. Go for small walks in the evening or morning if possible.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:Lifecell good for stem cell banking?
Since there are only a few banks spread all over india i think you should choose properly after thinking it through and by considering all the possible factors ad outcomes of choosing that particular bank and the other banks too.... - Sakshi [View Message]
RE:Best Gynae in/around South Delhi
See every person has a different mindset and their priorities are different and the factors that make something good and bad are different too. So instead of depending on someone's opinion make one of your own by visiting the doctor personally.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Prenatal care
yes it is imp parameter... - athila [View Message]
RE:Dealing with mood swings
i agree!... - priya [View Message]

Funny moment at a car race Video..