---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >Schools in PCMC area of Pune
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:Schools in PCMC area of Pune
2007-11-23
Name: S P
Hi,
I have daughter of 5 y/o studying in U.K.G. of Alphonsa High School, Kalewadi, Pimpri, Pune. But we r looking for school better than this. In which ratio of students to teacher would be good, transporation facility, extra curricular activities and good cultural environment should be there.
Can anybody pls suggest good school in Pimpri-Chinchwad area?
Thanks.
SP
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-09-07
Name: Am
Subject:  school
HELLO I THINK YOU PUT YOUR CHILD IN DENNIS PUBLIC SCHOOL CBSE I-IV PRADHIKARAN AND BHOSARI BRANCH VERY GOOD SCHOOL WITH LOW FEE
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-12-08
Name: R.D
Subject:  Hello
Respected Sir/Madam SP
I am aluminus of alphonsa high school currently doing my final of MBA and is placed in tcs for 2008 batch starting from june 2008,
I am from the 1st batch of Alphonsa high school, and how i reached this site, i keep a track of my school , how it is doing

Now seeing ur query has made me put in a delimma that is my school loosing the ethics and values it had given to me. I know the school has problems as it is located at far sight, but mind my words when ur kid would come out of the school will make u proud. I wont discourage u from any action, i am giving my personal opinion
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-08-03
Name: shekar
Subject:  disagree.
I read your message about alphonso high school, but Iam sory to say a school teacher of the same school is harrasing my son, and is always complaning that he is not writing properly writing cursive. The boy is is UKG, I am afraid if this continues my child will loose all his confidence gained in Jr KG where he was A+ IN EVERY SUBJECT.
i Think the teacher is targetting the small child for some ulterior motive.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Schools in PCMC area of Pune

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Good CBSE/ICSE Schools in Navi Mumbai
hello jj
there are so many schools in india, you can just walk out and visit some best schools, some of the CBSC schools are dav public school, and new horizen english shcool.... - prasad [View Message]
hello jj
in navi mumbai podar international school is very well known school, and childrens are very smart and almost excellent in therir curriculum, this is very popular school in navi mumbai.... - rihan [View Message]
hello jj
it is good thing, as a parents every thing must be checked in terms of schools as well as any other educational source, but always keep in mind that your kid is ready to this things or not in very proper manner.... - kanchan [View Message]
hello jj
you are looking for the school in navi mumbai, you can search on google, and you will get list of schools on your screen, compare all this schools, and check reviews so its easy to take decision to you.... - latika [View Message]
RE:Dealing with Fights in Children
hello editor,
the avoid fighting between two kids, better option is keep that childrens in different section of class, so they will not fight with each other, and also tell to teacher to keep attention on them.... - nirmiti [View Message]
hello editor,
the kids are so innocent, they dont know the reason behind them fight, and they dont know that why they fight with each other,so there is no serious issue, for small kids fight in class room.... - raju [View Message]
hello editor,
i m a mother of 4 years daughter, my daughter is talkative, but she dont like to fight with anyone, but other students tease her on tiffin, like they took her tiffin, and didnt gave her back,and she just cried.... - neelu [View Message]

First aid kit Video..