You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Higher Sexual Drive
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Higher Sexual Drive
2013-06-27
Name: Craig Steve Hi all, I am Steve live in Dubai. 33 Years married 3 years now. I recently became a father of baby girl. My problem is that my wife is not showing any interest in me neither romance she has become too rigid. I seriously cannot control my desires,,so most of the time I relive myself by watching adult movies n stuff like that..my question Is this the end of sexual life because or things will change. Its been 2 years now. I am an creative and crazy guy with lot of fantasy, sometimes I get bugged of movies and I always think of trying a whore but I am not very sure whether its needed or not.. at times I think of trying my colleges for a one night stands, but too shy. Is this a common issues with guys? Common with female after delivery. Please help with your advices.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-02-25
Name: kausik
Subject:  RE:Higher Sexual Drive
It is not natural for ladies to lose sexual urge continuously after delivery. This is individual phenomena to some ladies. For you the best way is to frankly discuss your sexual need with your wife and find a solution.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-23
Name: Jigna
Hi dear it feels sad to hear such things when a couple don't discuss and they face the same issues in life so its good to have a relationship where you both can have a good discussion and love each other.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-23
Name: Jeevan
Hi please don't leave or cheat your wife as in starting you will enjoy the life but at the end you need a family and after some point of time you will realize the same, please think on it.

2017-02-23
Name: Jagruti
Please be calm and speak to your family or to your mom on this matter as she will guide you properly and make you feel a bit stress free just try once and see the difference.

2017-02-23
Name: Jyoti
I am totally against you how can say like this at least try once speaking with your wife ask her what is the problem why she is behaving like I am sure she will say you what is the problem.

2017-02-23
Name: Jigar
Hi dear only thing you can do is just forget everything and enjoy your life the way you want as far as your sexual life is concern you can easily enjoy it outside and have fun.

2017-02-23
Name: Jhanvi
Hi dear please don't loose hope as this is not the end and you both have a long life to live, why are you not trying to speak up with your wife on this matter and get the things resolved and be happy.

2017-02-23
Name: Heemani
Hi there reading to your post I feel the actual reason is something else not the child's birth so its better to have a brief discussion with your wife on this and just clear it off for once.

2017-02-23
Name: Harpreet
Having a one night stand is a big NO as this will completely rein your life and the relationship with your wife so please do not think also again for the same, All the best.

2017-02-23
Name: Heena
According to me you should discuss the issue with your wife and make her understand that what is going in your mind and what you really want from her just open up yourself.

2017-02-23
Name: Harsha
Its been long for two years I think is there any other issue or what, because after two years also if your wife is not showing the interest then there must be some problem.

2017-02-23
Name: Rupesh
Hi there please be with your wife all the time she needs you and also the child is with you both and have to be calm and compose, help yourself and love your family.

2017-02-23
Name: Gautami
Hi been in the same situation and must tell you that my husband had helped me a lot and started loving even more and also the bound became more strong after the child.

2017-02-23
Name: Geetanjali
Hi craig is not that your wife is not wanting to have sex or she not feeling the desire its just that you have to be normal and read the situation and act accordingly so be calm and relax.

2017-02-23
Name: Gitika
Hi there its been a tough situation in your family and you should not be not leave it like this and you should be with your wife and love her and you will get back the love the way you want.

2017-02-23
Name: Geeta
Looking to your post I can just say that you need a long break with your family and a quite outing will really work just visit some good hill station and your desires will be fulfilled.

2017-02-23
Name: Garima
Hi dear feeling sad for you but its ok just chill and relax you will enjoy your life as normal and you will love your wife like before I am sure its just for some time as she had just delivered the baby.

2017-02-23
Name: Kirtika
Having sex outside when you have your own wife is not a good option rest is your choice, please think before doing so as you have been just blessed with a baby girl and you should feel lucky.

2017-02-23
Name: Kirti
Only one thing to say that its very sad if you double cross your wife and enjoy outside specially when you have a baby born at your home, really not acceptable at all.

2017-02-23
Name: Kiran
If you want my advice then just don't think so much and have a good chat with your wife on this issue and tell her what you really want and have your desires fulfilled.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Higher Sexual Drive

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Higher Sexual Drive

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Higher Sexual Drive

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Should we go for full swap
Sick fellow. Relationship between husband wife is some this unique. Dont try to use it as a commodity ... - Grace [View Message]
RE:Navel Massage
Good Story.... - Grace [View Message]
RE:What should I do?
You are doing totally wrong, firstly you choose wrong guy for sex, if your neighbour willing to share you with his other friend, he can share your all details to anyone, as a privacy concerns, you will get in big trouble. If incase, you refused to his friend then he or his friend can blackmailing too. If you really want to have a great hardcore sex or threesome contact any... - Tony phoker [View Message]
Like my sister
Is that bad really?
we were very close on certain situations
should i bury everything within me
should i not discuss abt that... - ARUN Gn [View Message]
Wife on low sex drive
My wife has low libido,has no sex drive at all. Consulting doctors didn't help in past 7 years. I'm healthy and fit, ours is love marriage, don't know where the problem lies, she just says she doesn't have any desire for sex
Ladies on the forum can you please suggest here? ... - Swagat [View Message]
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Rachna, I agree with you...live life on your terms and do what you feel naturally.... - VikramGill [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
hello smitha i understood your problem as am also mother of 19 yr old daughter and am 42 belongs from business family my daughter shifted to hostel in famous university once i go to my daughter for 3 days and stay with her in girls hostel
i noticed somebody in night cummed in my washed panties which i put for drying i feel v bad and hide this from my daughter may b s... - mrs ramola [View Message]