You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Need egg donor in chennai
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Need egg donor in chennai
2013-03-07
Name: art art Hi, we' ve been married for four years,without a baby.. Had two failed ivf,and now my only option is egg donor. Would be very happy if someone can help me with this. The requirements are healthy, educated , fair skinned donor. Donors will be well compensated.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-31
Name: jyo
Subject:  RE:Need egg donor in chennai
Hi pa. Dont wirry always think positive. I ready to give you my eggs.im 27 yrs.married having 2sons. If you had no objection to getting eggs from me pls contact me at any time.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-17
Name: Geetu
Hi dear this is really sad to hear that you are not finding a suitable egg donor for yourself, why cant you search the same in your family as myself had got the same from the family and it was not a problem as the geniunity is concerned.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-17
Name: Geetanjali
Hello dear this is really good to see that you are searching so hard, but dear this is not the right way to search for a sperm or egg donor as there are chances of you meeting a wrong person, please make sure you search properly in this matter.

2017-04-17
Name: Geeta
Hi there nothing to get worry and just be confident and have faith in god, i am sure you will find one and there will be happiness in your family also its just a matter of time, so please be rest assured about the same and keep on searching.

2017-04-17
Name: Garima
Hello dear please do not panic and this is not the proper way to find a sperm donor as you will not the correct one what you are finding, please visit some good fertility center and from there you will surely get the results as i am sure about the same.

2017-04-17
Name: Gitika
Hello dear this is really sad to hear and will wish you best of luck and will pray for your happiness, please share your details and will try to help you out in this matter as having some good contacts and can do my best for you.

2017-02-08
Name: Deepali
Please do not search an egg donor on the sited rather speak to your family and friends about it, they can surely help you in this matter.

2017-02-08
Name: Daina
Have heard about of IUI treatment please get advice from the doctor on the same and it will be beneficial for you as it has 100 percent safe.

2017-02-08
Name: Divya
Hi there no need to worry or panic as finding a good donor takes time and please make sure before going ahead you check the entire history and background of the donor.

2017-02-08
Name: Disha
If you are not finding a good donor please do not get upset as you can visit a good hospital and they will guide in this matter and give you some option on the same.

2017-02-08
Name: Sarika
It totally depends how you will up bring your child and not by having fair good looking donor will not give a good child rather giving good values will create more impact.

2017-02-08
Name: Seema
Hi dear you can opt for some other option as according to me its not advice sable to go for this option, will suggest you to speak to some good doctor and try for ivf.

2017-02-08
Name: Shika
Are you serious of having an egg donor randomly selected from this forum, please think and get an advice of a good doctor as is not good to select from here.

2017-02-08
Name: Ram
Hello there am i ready to be the donor please provide me your contact no as well please let me know how much will i get as i am in urgent need of money.

2017-02-08
Name: Disha
Hi my friend please go for an adoption as it will be good for you as well you can give a new life to a child, please opt for an adoption. All the best.

2017-02-08
Name: Ishita
Hi there according to me you should visit a good hospital rather then searching a donor here, please go and search in a good hospital.

2017-02-08
Name: Nisha
Hi dear you just cant find a egg donor from a site how will you get the genuity the person and its very difficult to get the entire background of a person.

2017-02-08
Name: Monika
Hello dear finding a good egg donor is the most tough job in the world, please look into this very seriously and cross check twice before going ahead.

2017-02-08
Name: Ankita
Hi there please dont search for a donor in an open forum as its not sure whether you will get the reliable one, please visit one good donor hospital.

2016-10-20
Name: Dia
Hi I can help you out as i am in my twenties and have helped a lot of women to conceive. Do let me know if we can meet up some day to have a detail discussion on the same. Thanks
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Need egg donor in chennai

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Azoospermia 0 sperm treatment in delhi/gurgaon?
Hi all,
I am from gurgaon. Its been 2.5 years me and my husband are trying for a baby but to no avail. As hes been diagnosed with azoospermia with maturation arrest.
We have tried ayurvedic treatment but no use. We are getting hopeless day by day.
Plz anyone who has suffered through azoospermia and still conceived, plz let me know how.
And also w... - Yamini [View Message]
IUI in Bangalore via a known donor
Hi,

I am a software engineer working in Bangalore. My sperm count is quite low and so after two years of effort we still can't conceive.

Based on the feedback we have received from various doctors, the chances of conception are extremely low via IUI and so the alternative suggested by the doctors is IVF. We are not interested in trying IVF due to... - Rakesh Sinha [View Message]
Starting my treatment at Srushti Fertility Centre
Dear Ladies,

I am TTC for the past 2 years. I have been consulting Dr samundi mam recently. I have been diagnosed with fibroids. Dr has suggested fibroid removal for me. She said I would be able to conceive naturally after the surgery.

Is there anyone here who had similar condition and conceived naturally post the fibroid removal?

Ho... - Gayathri Muthuram [View Message]
RE:Trying since long
I would want to share my wonderful xperience with Dr.Kaberi Banerjee. We are a complete family now just because of Mam, after 15 years of our marriage.

Dr. Banerjee is just like almighty god for us.... - Santosh [View Message]
RE:Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
hello star,
you can contact to fertility center, they have an contacts, and that is useful for you, they can help you to find out egg donor, who is interested to donate egg to couple in need.... - vilas [View Message]
hello star,
nothing in this world is for free , for everything you need to pay money, so if you want to egg donor so find out the girl who is in need for money, so easily your moto get successful.... - riddhima [View Message]
hello star,
i would like to donate my eggs to couple who is in need and i would like to donate eggs to heterosexual couple only, , i m from good background, and independent women.... - gayatri [View Message]