You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >starting natural cycle ivf at srushti ch
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:starting natural cycle ivf at srushti chennai
2012-12-24
Name: diya ram hello ladies. im new to india parenting but i have been reading all your valuable inputs for quite a long time.

I got married about 3 years back and i have been trying for a baby since then.I have recently moved to chennai and i consulted doctor Samundi Sankari at Srushti Fertility research centre. Since most of my parameters are normal and i requested dr for economic treatment, she has suggested me natural cycle ivf. its only half the actual cost of a regular ivf treatment.

have anyone of u undergone a natural ivf before???your inputs will help me.So far dr seem to be a really nice person and has given me a lot of hope. please pray for me.thank you all
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-02-27
Name: Priyanka
Subject:  RE:starting natural cycle ivf at srushti chennai
Hello diya have you consulted about this treatment with few other doctors as well because one of friend started this treatment and was unable to go till the end of it, as its very painful treatment.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-27
Name: Priya
Hi there please feel the joy from now onwards and think positive about the treatment, we all will pray for you and for your family as well, my best wishes are with you.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-27
Name: Pritam
Hello there feeling very happy to hear that you are going through IVF treatment as my wife also went to the same process and the results were positive and we were blessed with a baby girl. All the best.

2017-02-27
Name: Preyal
Hi diya just don't be nervous and feel happy that you will be delivering a new life in this world this is the most beautiful feeling ever a women can have, please feel happy of that.

2017-02-27
Name: Preeti
Please get some more advice on the treatment as you just cant take one doctors advice and start the treatment, according to me you should two to three doctors advice on the same.

2017-02-27
Name: Parul
Hello diya what a lovely news this is I am feeling very proud for you and will also pray for you and for your family as well, All the best in advance for your lovely child.

2017-02-27
Name: Aruna
Hi dear my best wishes are with you and your family, don't be nervous at all as this is your first time and I can understand the pressure very well as I am been mother trice, so please relax and follow the instructions of the doctor properly.

2017-02-27
Name: Arpita
Hi Diya please feel blessed that you got a good doctor as in this matter you always need a good gynaecologist to take care of your treatment properly till the end of the delivery of the child.

2017-02-27
Name: Archana
Hi dear please relax and be calm we will pray for you and I am sure all will be perfect and your treatment will also be good, just think positive and you will be a happy mother soon.

2017-02-27
Name: Anjali
You are great and must tell you that also very brave to take this decision, will pray for you and at the same please visit another good doctor also for an advice on this, as this will help you to gain the confidence.

2017-02-27
Name: Anita
Doctors always give hope so that doesn't mean they are nice nowadays all doctors have become smart they just speak nicely to the patient initially and then once the treatment starts they don't bother and treat very badly.

2017-02-27
Name: Anamika
Hi dear I am sure you must have discussed the same with your family and most importantly with your mother, if not then please seek her advice as she will guide your properly in this matter.

2017-02-27
Name: Amaira
Hi please have a second opinion as well as its a must in such cases, please do not take this message lightly as this is a matter of concern and its about your future as well.

2017-02-27
Name: Aditi
Hi there please tell me the reason why IVF treatment when everything is normal why don't you have a consulting done from another doctor also for a safer side please visit a good doctor.

2017-02-02
Name: Divya
Some days back had heard about IUI treatment and its very effective and also has a cent percent result please speak to your doctor about this and get knowledge about the same.

2017-02-02
Name: Deepa
Hi have you gone through any miscarriage before because if yes then it will be very difficult for you to get conceive again in future.

2017-02-02
Name: Disha
Hi Diya please visit a nearest orphange and get a child adopted from there, it will not only help you but will also improve the baby's life for future.

2017-02-02
Name: Seema
Hi please visit some good gynac as you need a second opinion on the same, do not panic yourself it might be that your husband is unable to perform properly and because of that you are not getting pregnant.

2017-02-02
Name: Shika
Hi Diya please dont get upset as it happens to many of the women's, do one thing get a test done for IVF treatment and if the reports are normal then the doctor will suggest you to go for it and it will fulfill your dream.

2017-02-02
Name: Nisha
According to me if you are unable to get conceive just try to get an adoption done as this is easiest way to have a baby in your life.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
starting natural cycle ivf at srushti chennai

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Azoospermia 0 sperm treatment in delhi/gurgaon?
Hi all,
I am from gurgaon. Its been 2.5 years me and my husband are trying for a baby but to no avail. As hes been diagnosed with azoospermia with maturation arrest.
We have tried ayurvedic treatment but no use. We are getting hopeless day by day.
Plz anyone who has suffered through azoospermia and still conceived, plz let me know how.
And also w... - Yamini [View Message]
IUI in Bangalore via a known donor
Hi,

I am a software engineer working in Bangalore. My sperm count is quite low and so after two years of effort we still can't conceive.

Based on the feedback we have received from various doctors, the chances of conception are extremely low via IUI and so the alternative suggested by the doctors is IVF. We are not interested in trying IVF due to... - Rakesh Sinha [View Message]
Starting my treatment at Srushti Fertility Centre
Dear Ladies,

I am TTC for the past 2 years. I have been consulting Dr samundi mam recently. I have been diagnosed with fibroids. Dr has suggested fibroid removal for me. She said I would be able to conceive naturally after the surgery.

Is there anyone here who had similar condition and conceived naturally post the fibroid removal?

Ho... - Gayathri Muthuram [View Message]
RE:Trying since long
I would want to share my wonderful xperience with Dr.Kaberi Banerjee. We are a complete family now just because of Mam, after 15 years of our marriage.

Dr. Banerjee is just like almighty god for us.... - Santosh [View Message]
RE:Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
hello star,
you can contact to fertility center, they have an contacts, and that is useful for you, they can help you to find out egg donor, who is interested to donate egg to couple in need.... - vilas [View Message]
hello star,
nothing in this world is for free , for everything you need to pay money, so if you want to egg donor so find out the girl who is in need for money, so easily your moto get successful.... - riddhima [View Message]
hello star,
i would like to donate my eggs to couple who is in need and i would like to donate eggs to heterosexual couple only, , i m from good background, and independent women.... - gayatri [View Message]