---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Diet chart of 1 year old girl/sample men
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Diet chart of 1 year old girl/sample menus
2008-05-22
Name: Madhu M
Hi all,

Please suggest diet chart or sample menus (bf, lunch snacks, dinner) for my daughter who is soon going to complete 1 year.

Msg ids of previous posts will be helpful.

Thanks

Madhu

2008-06-05
Name: Gayathri Rao
Subject:  Menu
Hi Madhu
May be for snacks around 11 in the morning u can try giving avacado mixed with yogurt or mix fruits like mango or strawberry with yogurt and give which is highly nutritious
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-05-23
Name: gauri
Subject:  hi..i hv few of hetals post
which were always useful for me...
11105 / 6192 / 8453 / 7570 / 6147 all of feeding boards
1313 of milstone
1270 sleeping board
hope this helps u
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-05-23
Name: Madhu M
Subject:  thanks gauri
for your prompt reply
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Diet chart of 1 year old girl/sample menus

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Custard Powder??
Hi Anu,
So can you say what would be better for you and can you say what you have done also and then it would be better you would share all those things and it will be useful for all the people also.... - Seetu [View Message]
RE:transulate dalia in tamil/english
Hi Bala,
So can you say what would be the term called in your language can you say about that and what was the most usage of that item also can you share about that in detail in the forum because it might be useful to any other also.... - Lohita [View Message]
RE:Pedia sure or Junior Horlicks
Hi
Before feeding any thing to the baby you have to check about that because it is not so safe for feeding the baby with out knowing completely then you need to consult to the doctor and feed the baby it would be better for you.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:Is Ragi same as Kutu
Hi
It can be know with the taste instead of searching here and there it would be better you just taste and confirm about that then only you can find about that also.I wish you would do that and let us know also.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:Difference between Lactogen and NAN
It would be better you need to consult to the doctor and then find the difference between the both and then you will know and share what you have done also so it will help other people also.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:Cornflakes for 9 months old
Hi Monika,
So you have to find out about all those thins before feeding to baby because there were infants and can you say what you have done also because any other mother would also feed their baby with the same food.... - Vasu [View Message]
RE:sleeping medicine for babies
Hi gauri,
There would not be any medicine for baby they need to have tummy full of milk and any other food and should go for sleep that would be nice to them and there will not be any healthy problems also.I wish you would do that.... - Charmi [View Message]

How to Get Rid of Pimple or Acne Video..