You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Infertility in Men
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Infertility in Men
2011-11-25
Name: Rohan I have heard that laptop usage can cause infertility in men. Is this true? Can laptop usage cause infertility in men? Are there any doctors available on this board so that the can reply this question. Please I use laptop a lot so will I become infertile?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Infertility in Men

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Infertility in Men

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Infertility in Men

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Trying since long
"Hey , hope you are doing well. I joined this forum a few days back. I love the way you people inquire to get more and more knowledge. Well I am no professional dear. I just have treatment experiences as a patient. As I am trying to conceive for last 10 years. I did asked my doctor once about this. She was of the view that it is not in doctors' hand completely. Patients do... - sima_irfan [View Message]
RE:Top 10 Causes of Infertility in Women
Hey, everyone. My name is Sunila. I just wanted to offer my support to these lovely ladies. This is a really nice thread. It's great to have support. This is the most difficult and testing time of our life. I struggle with infertility, as well. I suffer from this issue called unexplained infertility. The doctors haven't been able to put their finger on, what it is, exactly... - Sunila [View Message]
RE:How to Get Pregnant
Hello, everyone. I struggle with unexplained infertility. I've had a really rough TTC journey. It just does not seem to be ending. It's gone on for years, now. And, I haven't even had a little bit of luck. It's really been terrible. I've finally decided to opt for assisted conception. IUI or IVF is on top of my list. I think I might go for IVF. It seems like a better optio... - Sunila [View Message]
RE:starting natural cycle ivf at srushti chennai
Hello, there. I hope you're doing alright. You have a really struggling story. I'm sorry you had to go through so much. But, you're on the right track. IVF is a brilliant method. It's proven and tested. It has a good success rate, too. My sister had her baby through it, too. Good luck to you. I really hope this is the answer to your problem. It will happen! Just keep the f... - Anika [View Message]
RE:im carrying twins!!!!!!
Hey, there. I hope you're doing okay. This is such fantastic news. They made my day, honestly. I'm so happy for you. I get the risk involved. But, good luck to you. You seem so excited. And, why wouldn't you be? I really hope it goes smoothly. My prayers are with you. Keep the faith, alright? Keep visiting your doctor. Follow his/her advice. I really wish it happens withou... - Anika [View Message]
RE:RE:I dream of baby :-( !
Hey, there. I hope you're doing alright. Please don't lose hope, alright? I can understand your situation. It's a little hard. TTC can be really hard. I struggled a lot from infertility. It was the worst time of my life. I could've given up. But, I didn't. I kept going, no matter what. And, now I have a beautiful baby daughter. Please, keep the faith. It'll happen for you,... - Laleen [View Message]
RE:Need your help!
Hey, honey. I can understand your situation. Just keep the faith, okay? Don't lose hope. Things will get better for you! It can be really tough. TTC takes a lot of patience. You are still really young. Just keep trying, okay? See a doctor, regularly. Take his advice. It'll give you a better idea. I'm sure things will be okay. Good luck to you. I really hope it happens. My ... - Laleen [View Message]