You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Infertility in Men
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Infertility in Men
2011-11-25
Name: Rohan I have heard that laptop usage can cause infertility in men. Is this true? Can laptop usage cause infertility in men? Are there any doctors available on this board so that the can reply this question. Please I use laptop a lot so will I become infertile?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Infertility in Men

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Infertility in Men

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Infertility in Men

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
IUI in Bangalore via a known donor
Hi,

I am a software engineer working in Bangalore. My sperm count is quite low and so after two years of effort we still can't conceive.

Based on the feedback we have received from various doctors, the chances of conception are extremely low via IUI and so the alternative suggested by the doctors is IVF. We are not interested in trying IVF due to... - Rakesh Sinha [View Message]
Starting my treatment at Srushti Fertility Centre
Dear Ladies,

I am TTC for the past 2 years. I have been consulting Dr samundi mam recently. I have been diagnosed with fibroids. Dr has suggested fibroid removal for me. She said I would be able to conceive naturally after the surgery.

Is there anyone here who had similar condition and conceived naturally post the fibroid removal?

Ho... - Gayathri Muthuram [View Message]
RE:Trying since long
I would want to share my wonderful xperience with Dr.Kaberi Banerjee. We are a complete family now just because of Mam, after 15 years of our marriage.

Dr. Banerjee is just like almighty god for us.... - Santosh [View Message]
RE:Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
hello star,
you can contact to fertility center, they have an contacts, and that is useful for you, they can help you to find out egg donor, who is interested to donate egg to couple in need.... - vilas [View Message]
hello star,
nothing in this world is for free , for everything you need to pay money, so if you want to egg donor so find out the girl who is in need for money, so easily your moto get successful.... - riddhima [View Message]
hello star,
i would like to donate my eggs to couple who is in need and i would like to donate eggs to heterosexual couple only, , i m from good background, and independent women.... - gayatri [View Message]
hello star,
if you really in need, you can contact to your gynac, from which you are taking treatment, they also know the contact of egg donor as well as sperm donor, so you can ask them and take the contact of person.... - naresh [View Message]