You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Role of in-laws >new friends group
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Role of in-laws:new friends group
2005-02-16
Name: S hi friends,
maybe we can form a group that we all are communicating from so many days. we will get to know each other better.
here is some info about me.
Name-S
Age-26
Education-BSc(Zoology),Interior Decoration
I am fram MP,India now staying in Florida(US). I am housewife.
all are welcome to join the new friends group.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2005-03-03
Name: fortuneteller
Subject:  new friends group
Hi ,
I am 29 years and been married for 5 years .Was working but now stuck at home.Not becos of kids but due to moving often . Anyone in rhode island
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2005-02-17
Name: Vaidehi
Subject:  Hi
Hi Everybody,

I am a regular reader of this site and thought of introducing myself.
Age 30, living in MD, currently looking for job, married for 7 years and trying to have a baby but so far no luck.

Keep writing and be in touch! :-)
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2005-02-17
Name: ABC
Subject:  About me
Name : ABC
Married for 6 yrs
Edu : MBA .... not working on H4
From Delhi.
My baby is 2 yrs old .

2005-02-16
Name: Mable
Subject:  breif info
HI freinds

Name : Mable
Education : M.A (sociology),
Iam from mumbai,married for 4years,i have a daughter who is just 5 months..Currently not working.

2005-02-16
Name: augustborn
Subject:  Great Idea
Hey Gigi..great idea about yahoo group...i have never formed one...how do we go about it...

S: Thanks for having this lovely idea of everyone introducing themselves...this is fun...there are so many of us like minded people...

wondering where diligent is??????havent heard from her for a long time...

2005-02-16
Name: Feb Born
Subject:  Hi from feb Born
Hi,
Its really lovely to see such a nice group formed here. Augustborn, I read your comments and all I can say is "WOW!" And So I am also adding my details to the group so that we can disucss and chat.
Name -Feb Born (Honestly, its Jyoti)
Age - 26
Education - Masters Broadcast Journalism
Location - Idaho (I know!!!!!!!!:-)
I am on H4 so not working regularly. But taking up some freelance work here and there..
Would love to join yahoogroup formed for all of us!!
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2005-02-16
Name: sakhi
Subject:  hi from sakhi
Hi friends,
I am sakhi.
I am 30 yrs old.
Education: BE (India), MS (USA)
Presently working but planning to switch jobs, so will let you know the location once finalized.
I too like making friends and am glad to have visited this site.
I have been married for 6 years.

2005-02-16
Name: gigi
Subject:  hey ppl
hello ppl,
i have got an idea why dont we contact through a yahoo group, it will be very good to chat, and even easy to send mails easily

2005-02-16
Name: bahu
Subject:  Joining in
A big hello to everyone,
I'm 26 yrs
B.Sc (micro) now B.S(biotechnology)
Presently studying - in my final semester.
Living in NJ
Married for 3.5 yrs (to the whole family):)
Have 1 and only sis in NJ too.

2005-02-16
Name: Anu
Subject:  Hi
This is Anu
Ofcourse this is not my real name. You've read my posts, so you know what I'm doing right now. I'm 28 and I have two beautiful kids, a son and a daughter 5 and 1 years old respectively. I am really glad I met you all through this wonderful board.

2005-02-16
Name: primrose flower
Subject:  about me
hey all this is a great idea.
Name:primrose flower
Edu: BE(ELEX)
From Delhi staying in Washington State(USA)
More about me: i am on H4 and doing part time courses.
I love making new friends,trying out new recipes,listening to old hindi songs,chatting online and on fone with friends...etc

2005-02-16
Name: gigi
Subject:  hey its me
hello,
even i would like to be part of the friends group
name:gigi
edu:BE(elc)
hobbies:love trying out embroidery on my salwar kameez and on mom's sarees

2005-02-16
Name: flower
Subject:  abt me
Hi,
Name- flower
Age- 24
Education- BE(comp sci)
i got married soon after that so didn't get to work. now on H4.
i am from Maharashtra now in California.
married for 1.5 yrs.
Hobbies- reading

2005-02-16
Name: vd
Subject:  I am here
Name- VD
Age- 34
Education: CA,CIA,CPA (still studying for more degrees)

I am from Delhi, now in Canada (finally) after moving 7 countries.

I am working as a Manager in one of the world's top four companies in my profession.

Married for 7 years,I have a daughter too.(3 years)

2005-02-16
Name: augustborn
Subject:  My Info
Glad to share with you all....

Name - augustborn
Age - 28
Education - B.E(Computers), MBA(Marketing)
I am from J&K,India now staying in SC(US). I am currently not working since I am on H4. Been married for 3 yrs.
all are welcome to join the new friends group.

2005-02-16
Name: life
Subject:  Me here
Hey all
Name : Life
Edu : PG in HR
From Karnataka and staying in PA state
Hobbies : Singing
+ve abt myself : Am a quick learner and very friendly. I always want to solve the problem instead of complaining
-ve abt myself: unable to handle manipulations especially MIL :(-
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
new friends group

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :
new friends group

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :
new friends group

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Mother-in-law spoiling my child
hello kajal,
if you are rudely talking with her, then this is not way to talking with your mother in law, you tell her in polite way, your son is her grand son, so she never think about his bad effects.... - ruchita [View Message]
hello kajal,
stop your negative thinking towards your mother in law, she is your son grand mother too, so if she gave some sweet like sugar to him its just because of her love towards him.... - reshma [View Message]
hello kajal,
if you are dont like your mother in law behaviour then tell her on face, that you dont whenever she gave sugar to her son, so she may be stop giving sugar to him, and your porblem will be sort out.... - kamna [View Message]
hello kajal,
you think that excess sugar given to him by your mother in law, and thats why you are worried about your son, so dont take stress of this thing, your son is little now, after some years, he will stop eating sugar by selfly.... - nandita [View Message]
hello kajal,
dont take your mother in law in wrong sense, if you are mother of your son, then she is also grand mother of your son, she also has all right to pampering him, and love him.... - rajni [View Message]
hello kajal,
dont worry about this small issue, and also dont stress any topic between you and your mother in law, after some years, your son will stop eating sugar self only, so dont take tension.... - rasika [View Message]
hello kajal,
you and your mother in law, sit calmely, you try to tell her advantage and disadvantage of sugar for our body, and convience her not to give sugar to her son now onwards.... - rahcita [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.