• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Adoption centres in Bangalore
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Adoption: Adoption centres in Bangalore
Name: VS
Date: 2008-04-28
Hi,

Anybody please let me know the good adoption centres in Bangalore or in Karnataka.

I also want to know what they will do in Home study?

We don' t have any kids and if we adapt, have to raise the kid without any family help.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.
VS
Name: Rajitha
Subject:  re:adoption
Date: 2008-07-03
Hi VS,
U can contact at
1) \" Shishu Mandir\" , 17/11,Cambridge road,Ulsoor,Bangalore.
2)Canara Bank Relief and welfare society,
27th cross,banashankari 2nd stage,bangalore
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: kiran gsr
Subject:  thanks
Date: 2010-11-25
thanq rajitha 4 ur kind info, is it govt organisation or private ? watever it may b i will contact them, once again thanq
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Venkat
Subject:  Home Study
Date: 2008-05-15
One supervisor in the Chail welfare department visits your house and see the home environment so as to avoid any misuse of the child. Also, asks why do want to adopt a child and what is the purpose of your adoption.

Name: Swatantra
Subject:  Mail me
Date: 2008-05-02
Mail me at swattu at gmail I will give you some more information

Subject:  Adoption Centres
You search Google for \" Central Adoption Resources Agency\" and will get all the info in the first site.

Subject:  VCA´ s in India
Get in touch with \" Central Adoption Resources Agency\"
All the best.
swattu at gmail

Name: VS
Subject:  where s it?
Hi Swatantra,

Where is it? Can u give me some more details. Now I am in UK. Next month we may go to India. How long it will take to adopt a child?

Please reply.

Thanks & Reagrds,
VS
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Adoption centres in Bangalore

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Need to adopt a baby boy
Hi Everyone, I am NRI. We are looking to adopt a baby boy from India. Happy to provide any compensation.... - Riyaz Calsoft [View Message]
Unhappy waiting parents
Hi, we are in Bangalore, we registered in adoption india website (in Dec' 12)and were provided with Shishu mandir as the centre to approach. They told us that they will do the home study and collection of documents whenever a child is available for adoption. I received a call from the centre few days back stating, they' ve a child for adoption. When we approached them ther... - DH [View Message]
adoption
i want to do help for u regarding this... - aaliya sharma [View Message]
finally i adopt a baby by facebook community
i m from delhi and after marriage from 10 years we were deadly searching for baby. we registred in adoption agecies but we hav to wait for long time due to lot of un necessary formality. but in 15 days we join on facebook adoption comunity of delhi , and we connected a family and we meet them and we take their baby for adoption wiy
th fully leagal way as per indian l... - seema khanora [View Message]
adoption consultation
We planned for adoption in 2009 and registered with agency in chennai. They put us in waiting list for two years for that time me and wife is total age of 89 ( CARA guidelines is 90) so we move to other places in north India. Then we found in Madhyapradesh a authorized agency and we found our daughter Anandhi of 9 years. We planned for 3-4 year old but we saw many old chil... - Arun Technocrat [View Message]
will guide you
we are in the forum we will guide you sure rest in god' s hand.you can visit CARA WEB SITE and register. There are childrens available in MADHYAPRADESH , ORISSA & CHATTISGARH.

... - ARUN technocrrat [View Message]
Looking for a Baby
Dear Arun,

Thanks for the revert but we have already registered here in Chandigarh in Cara and they have a policy that you can get register yourself at one place only. If you have anyone known please help us.

Regards
Neetu
... - Neetu [View Message]

Coping with Irregular Periods Video