You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
2011-04-16
Name: Star Star I am looking for a altruistic Egg donor in Bangalore. Is there anyone who can help us.
Height 5.1
Weight less than 55
Asking for lots of good luck from angles and ofcourse God.
Thanks

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-09-11
Name: mahesh
Subject:  RE:Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
hello star,
same problem i was face, i was in need and that time i was not get egg donor for further procedure, some thing problem come across, but luckily our gynac help us in this case, and she was given me the contact of one women, she was donate and helped us.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-09-11
Name: naresh
hello star,
if you really in need, you can contact to your gynac, from which you are taking treatment, they also know the contact of egg donor as well as sperm donor, so you can ask them and take the contact of person.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-09-11
Name: gayatri
hello star,
i would like to donate my eggs to couple who is in need and i would like to donate eggs to heterosexual couple only, , i m from good background, and independent women.

2017-09-11
Name: riddhima
hello star,
nothing in this world is for free , for everything you need to pay money, so if you want to egg donor so find out the girl who is in need for money, so easily your moto get successful.

2017-09-11
Name: vilas
hello star,
you can contact to fertility center, they have an contacts, and that is useful for you, they can help you to find out egg donor, who is interested to donate egg to couple in need.

2017-01-16
Name: RaJender
Thank god you are not asking this at a kirana store. Brotehr there are certain things which are found at specific place. And if you don't inquire it there then it is your mistake.

2017-01-16
Name: Sheetal
Nothing in this world is for free my friend. Im ready to help you out but i need money and not appreciation. So let me know if you are interested. and let me know the place.

2017-01-16
Name: Raja
Hi star
I had a friend in Bangalore who might help you. Its been very long since you posted this, Let me know if you still need it. She might charge for it though.

2017-02-26
Name: Susan
Subject:  RE:RE:Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
Hi, we are looking for anew egg doner, please let us know if you have someone who would be interested
Thank you..S
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-16
Name: Random
You must have read it somewhere that TRUST INTENET MORE THAN DOCTORS and that is the reason you are asking for an EGG donor over internet. God bless you and your thinking.

2017-01-16
Name: Suman
I would have loved to help ypu out but but i see that you have posted this like 6 years ago. So i guess you must have got an egg donor and you must be happy in your life now

2017-01-16
Name: Meenal
Instead of cribing about it over internet you should have visited a fertility center which would have helped you better than bunch of strangers commenting.

2017-01-16
Name: Radhe
Same problem with me to bro but i live in jammu. If there is someone from jammu who can donate egg. please help me too. I'm 5.6inches and weigh over 70 and so looking for someone who is around 5.3 and about 50kgs.

2017-01-16
Name: Pooja
I wonder is it that difficult to search it through authentic centers than posting it on a public forum and looks stupid? If you need it then talk to a center and ask them to arrange. Why post it?

2017-01-16
Name: Neeti
Helloo who so ever it is. Its been very very long since you have posted this. I hope you got what you wanted and hope that results were also as you wanted it to be. Congrats and best of luck

2016-12-24
Name: gayu
hello star,
in this world, some people are there who is regularly donate sperm and eggs, after every six months, so for your help you can ask them and if they are ready to donate its your luck.

2016-12-24
Name: sachin
hello shilpa,
in banglore lots of clinic which is provide egg donors contact, you can visit this hospitals and take egg from donor, first donor will go throw all the test process.

2016-12-24
Name: suhas
hello star,
in banglore you will get egg donor very easily, if you meet good gynac, will definitely help you, and you will get contact of right person who need you to donate her egg.

2016-12-22
Name: mithun
hi this is mithun from hindu family i am ready to help u what ever u want cam contact me

2016-11-28
Name: riay
hello star,
you are looking for egg donor and then din you find any egg donor in banglore, or not yet, if you got donor from where and which clinic help you in that, share here information.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
IUI in Bangalore via a known donor
Hi,

I am a software engineer working in Bangalore. My sperm count is quite low and so after two years of effort we still can't conceive.

Based on the feedback we have received from various doctors, the chances of conception are extremely low via IUI and so the alternative suggested by the doctors is IVF. We are not interested in trying IVF due to... - Rakesh Sinha [View Message]
Starting my treatment at Srushti Fertility Centre
Dear Ladies,

I am TTC for the past 2 years. I have been consulting Dr samundi mam recently. I have been diagnosed with fibroids. Dr has suggested fibroid removal for me. She said I would be able to conceive naturally after the surgery.

Is there anyone here who had similar condition and conceived naturally post the fibroid removal?

Ho... - Gayathri Muthuram [View Message]
RE:Trying since long
I would want to share my wonderful xperience with Dr.Kaberi Banerjee. We are a complete family now just because of Mam, after 15 years of our marriage.

Dr. Banerjee is just like almighty god for us.... - Santosh [View Message]
RE:Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
hello star,
you can contact to fertility center, they have an contacts, and that is useful for you, they can help you to find out egg donor, who is interested to donate egg to couple in need.... - vilas [View Message]
hello star,
nothing in this world is for free , for everything you need to pay money, so if you want to egg donor so find out the girl who is in need for money, so easily your moto get successful.... - riddhima [View Message]
hello star,
i would like to donate my eggs to couple who is in need and i would like to donate eggs to heterosexual couple only, , i m from good background, and independent women.... - gayatri [View Message]
hello star,
if you really in need, you can contact to your gynac, from which you are taking treatment, they also know the contact of egg donor as well as sperm donor, so you can ask them and take the contact of person.... - naresh [View Message]