• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >sex with cousin sister
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: sex with cousin sister
Name: am
Date: 2012-11-08
i need some suggestion from girls tat what they feel.
i and my cousin sister are getting closer and we planed a tour to some distant place. and there we will both live in a hotel room.we too planed to practice salsa together there. i m afraid we may endup doing sex. we hav strong affection towards each other
Name: sg
Subject:  reply
Date: 2013-10-25
Pls go ahead and make love if there is strong attraction. Just dont make her pregnant. Enjoy!!!!
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: kiss me
Subject:  
Date: 2013-07-24
use condom everything gonna be ok.....

Name: Tanishk
Subject:  
Date: 2013-07-16
Hey Am,
I would say instead of controling, just substitute her with another gal. Get a Gf, that would be more easier than controlling yourself towards her. And ask her to do the same way. else once you guys get into the room, I think would surely endup in sex.

Name: simo
Subject:  no way
Date: 2013-06-06
Issue is persons have to have strong inner power to control any situation. It is bad to have sex with other than your spouse. Other than spouse even sleep undressed together should not end up with sex.

Name: jeevan
Subject:  go ahead
Date: 2013-06-03
i had it so why not u

Name: Friend
Subject:  if´ s bit difficult
Date: 2012-11-27
@am
to be frank, once you' r with a girl in hotel room like the way you' r saying, it wud be very difficult to control..
only \" sadhu\" can do it..!!! Probably it would be difficult for a sadhu too if there' s \" menka\" against him..!!!
so, avoid situation itself..
else, you' r bound to get into what you' r thinking....

Name: KK
Subject:  Wrong attraction
Date: 2012-11-22
You very well know that you are getting attracted to your sister...better stay away from her... tomorrow if your family comes to know of any blunder done by you, it would ruin your life.... everybody gets into affairs... but affair with a cousin sister can lead to nowhere and unnecessary heart-break

Name: am
Subject:  thanks
Date: 2012-11-25
how can i control myself.. i have promised her to take her somewhere for a leave.what should i do
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: i
Subject:  not possible
Date: 2012-11-16
come on guys you both are cousins... u cant get attracted towards eachother... and even if ur getting then control ur feelings i wud suggest

Subject:  your plan
Date: 2012-11-08
I guess you both are actually planning to get into sex...Try to understand your subconscious mind..
Otherwise why you need to go at distant hotel and also practice salsa !!!

Subject:  difficult
Date: 2012-11-27
@am
to be frank, once you´ r with a girl in hotel room like the way you´ r saying, it wud be very difficult to control..
only " sadhu" can do it..!!! Probably it would be difficult for a sadhu too if there´ s " menka" against him..!!!
so, avoid situation itself..
else, you´ r bound to get into what you´ r thinking....

Name: am
Subject:  thanks
Date: 2012-11-25
thanks for your advice.. i think you r right. but its really difficult to control ..can u tell me how can i control myself

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
sex with cousin sister

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
I too have teh same feelign am 22 and my sis is 27 .she is married and when i was in her house i used to hold her from back and she feels my erected pen is on her back .sometime accidentaally prrssed her b00bs too. once she wears only top and i used to slap her on but t frequnetly and she too enjoy it ... - Surya [View Message]
Should I divorce?
I marry 4 months now and still my wife will not suck dik. she says she do not do these things. Should we get divorce?... - Rishi [View Message]
openness in society
friends am from upper middleclass family and v close and frank to my mother am just 18 and my mother is 40 she is working in reputed teaching institute my mumma is tall well bult lady and she had ppround on her and she is fond of fashion as all ladies are she permit me to wear shorts frreely
i usually go with her on kitty i saw womens and mom friends usually wear s... - ruhi [View Message]
Elderly women - caution
Dear Rajsekar Sen,

There should not be any problem with masturbating twice a day as long as you are enjoying it.

When it comes to marrying a woman in a age group much higher than yours, you can hardly ask your parents to arrange one, that should be your responsibility. It may not be easy at all for them to find one such for you, though it may be p... - Venkat [View Message]
enjoy the sucking
no don't worry miss manorama.there is no such threat to you.it increases little and also sucking of breast is good.don't stop it,enjoy it... - Raka [View Message]
Oral or anal sex with aunt
Proper sex is not ok but can someone do oral or anal sex with his aunt in a close relation ?... - cool guy [View Message]
Unmarried & Attracted to Mid Aged Woman
Dear All
I am new to this forum. One of my friend recommended this website. Past few months I do have a serious issues with my Sexual attitude. To start with I am unmarried, aged 27. With reference to my financial capabilities, it will take another 2 years to get married. Regarding Sex, I had it once during my final year with a girl in my college. It was one time aff... - Rajsekar Sen [View Message]

The Air Filter of Your Car Video