India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >sex with cousin sister
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:sex with cousin sister
2012-11-08
Name: am
i need some suggestion from girls tat what they feel.
i and my cousin sister are getting closer and we planed a tour to some distant place. and there we will both live in a hotel room.we too planed to practice salsa together there. i m afraid we may endup doing sex. we hav strong affection towards each other

2013-10-25
Name: sg
Subject:  reply
Pls go ahead and make love if there is strong attraction. Just dont make her pregnant. Enjoy!!!!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-07-24
Name: kiss me
Subject:  
use condom everything gonna be ok.....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-07-16
Name: Tanishk
Subject:  
Hey Am,
I would say instead of controling, just substitute her with another gal. Get a Gf, that would be more easier than controlling yourself towards her. And ask her to do the same way. else once you guys get into the room, I think would surely endup in sex.

2013-06-06
Name: simo
Subject:  no way
Issue is persons have to have strong inner power to control any situation. It is bad to have sex with other than your spouse. Other than spouse even sleep undressed together should not end up with sex.

2013-06-03
Name: jeevan
Subject:  go ahead
i had it so why not u

2012-11-27
Name: Friend
Subject:  if´ s bit difficult
@am
to be frank, once you' r with a girl in hotel room like the way you' r saying, it wud be very difficult to control..
only \" sadhu\" can do it..!!! Probably it would be difficult for a sadhu too if there' s \" menka\" against him..!!!
so, avoid situation itself..
else, you' r bound to get into what you' r thinking....

2012-11-22
Name: KK
Subject:  Wrong attraction
You very well know that you are getting attracted to your sister...better stay away from her... tomorrow if your family comes to know of any blunder done by you, it would ruin your life.... everybody gets into affairs... but affair with a cousin sister can lead to nowhere and unnecessary heart-break

2012-11-25
Name: am
Subject:  thanks
how can i control myself.. i have promised her to take her somewhere for a leave.what should i do
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-16
Name: i
Subject:  not possible
come on guys you both are cousins... u cant get attracted towards eachother... and even if ur getting then control ur feelings i wud suggest

2012-11-08
Subject:  your plan
I guess you both are actually planning to get into sex...Try to understand your subconscious mind..
Otherwise why you need to go at distant hotel and also practice salsa !!!

2012-11-27
Subject:  difficult
@am
to be frank, once you´ r with a girl in hotel room like the way you´ r saying, it wud be very difficult to control..
only " sadhu" can do it..!!! Probably it would be difficult for a sadhu too if there´ s " menka" against him..!!!
so, avoid situation itself..
else, you´ r bound to get into what you´ r thinking....

2012-11-25
Name: am
Subject:  thanks
thanks for your advice.. i think you r right. but its really difficult to control ..can u tell me how can i control myself

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
sex with cousin sister

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Sex fitness
If man gets sex fitness tests from a doctor, then can his wife file divorce against him for impotency?... - arrow [View Message]
hi
there is ovulation cycle. if ur wife's cycle is 28 days then it will be 15th or 16th day from she got her periods and missionarry position will be best if u can uplift her slightly by the piilow so ur sperms will not ooze out. ... - sia [View Message]
hi
there is ovulation cycle. if ur wife's cycle is 28 days then it will be 15th or 16th day from she got her periods and missionarry position will be best if u can uplift her slightly by the piilow so ur sperms will not ooze out.... - sia [View Message]
hi
her bra size must be 34, 36 or something and her panty size must be L or XL it also depends on brand dude. brand to brand sizes get changed and u can sneakingly checckk for her panty and bra size of she currently using. it is so simple dude.. ... - kiyara [View Message]
hi
at the age of 8? r u kidding? that time were u aware what is sex??? i wonder how? at the age of 8 i didn't even know S from the sex. i used to think girl can get pregnant only by kissing till i was in std. 5th. i just used to fantasize about hugging with my one classmate with who i had a big crush.... - kim [View Message]
hi
justbrk uup wwith that girl and ask for other girl. just friendship at first stage then ask her out go on dating and other things later u cn see.... - sameera [View Message]
Consult Urologist or Andrologist
Hi,

You may need to consult an urologist or an andrologist for treatment. The degree of Phimosis can be better evaluated and respective treatment can begin. The same doctor will also provide you methods to increase your stamina and last longer while masturbating. I suggest you to try Kegel exercise for men.... - CupidCare [View Message]

Mother's Day Rap Video