You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >dirty talk during sex
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:dirty talk during sex
2003-11-11
Name: walli
Hi friends,

Can someone tell me what i can talk to my husband during sex?

Thanks,
walli.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2004-01-08
Name: johnlsutton
Subject:  PHONE ME 4 ADVICE
IF I LEAVE U MY PHONE NUMBER PHOE 4 ADVICE AND I WILL TELL U WHAT TO SAY TO UR HUSBAND DURING SEX, OK ..MY NUMBER IS 07709547269 CALL ANY TIME NIGHT /DAY 24/7
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2003-11-11
Name: married woman
Subject:  Dirty talking
Hi dear,

To effectively talk \";dirty\"; to your husband during sex, you need to know what turns him on.

You may be newly married and don't know what to say yet, but find out by getting to know him. He will tell you what he likes if you just ask him.

or...get into the moment, say whatever comes in your mind...

Every man is different, every woman is different. Ask your husband or what for cues to what type of \";play\"; he likes.

Take care dear,
Sister...
married woman
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Doubt regarding orgasam
Hello friends, I'm mother of 2 kids leading a happy married life for past 6 yrs.Im here to clear my doubts regarding my sexual life ,pls reply me with geniune answers.During sex I have attained orgasams only through the clitoris stimulation thro my hubby's finger and never by intercourse.Is this normal for u ladies or is there any problem with me?... - Priya Laxmi [View Message]
RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
I think you are so lucky to have a husband who likes to feed on your breastmilk. My husband refused outright even during times when I suffered with excess milk. I think you should let him do it and you should also enjoy. ... - Xxx [View Message]
RE:RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
hi Xxx,
I love to have breast milk and i had and my wife also enjoyed it. But now i am feeling to drink but not available.
When there is chance grab it or else suffer for it some tmes later.
ganeshvast7 at gmail com
even today i am ready to drink if somebody offers. It has very good power of healing. I dont think i will get.... - Ganesh [View Message]
Extra-marital Affairs:looking for friends
hi i am shankar, married, looking out for good friends male or female to discuss life , i am from chennai, looking to make new friends
... - Shankar [View Message]
RE:Sex
looking for fund in bangalore contact skhot2511@gmail... - Hey [View Message]
RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
hello dear a hubby oves imore to his wie while having sexx so in that he will byte or suck her nipples so it s a natural way so nothing ll happen carry on... - sonu [View Message]
want to have a relationship
hello m sonu working in private company i want to have a living realtionship long term with a housewife or w married lady who can love to share there family or nay she can share wid me anything wid me i m eager to fr anything s there any real out theere.... waiting fr her................... - sonu [View Message]

Flax Seeds for Health Hindi Video..