You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >dirty talk during sex
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:dirty talk during sex
2003-11-11
Name: walli
Hi friends,

Can someone tell me what i can talk to my husband during sex?

Thanks,
walli.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2004-01-08
Name: johnlsutton
Subject:  PHONE ME 4 ADVICE
IF I LEAVE U MY PHONE NUMBER PHOE 4 ADVICE AND I WILL TELL U WHAT TO SAY TO UR HUSBAND DURING SEX, OK ..MY NUMBER IS 07709547269 CALL ANY TIME NIGHT /DAY 24/7
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2003-11-11
Name: married woman
Subject:  Dirty talking
Hi dear,

To effectively talk \";dirty\"; to your husband during sex, you need to know what turns him on.

You may be newly married and don't know what to say yet, but find out by getting to know him. He will tell you what he likes if you just ask him.

or...get into the moment, say whatever comes in your mind...

Every man is different, every woman is different. Ask your husband or what for cues to what type of \";play\"; he likes.

Take care dear,
Sister...
married woman
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Looking for sex in Delhi
hi i am 25 year old boy from delhi. i m virgin and don't have GF but i want to have sex, if anyone interested email me isghaider @gmailcom... - Sahil Delhi [View Message]
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hey kajal,
its up to you kajal what you want to do or not, its everyone individual views, if you want to wear saree below the navel its your self opinion no one can stop you for this.... - reema [View Message]
RE:my son seeing my navel
hello kavitha,
its your wish that you want to wear saree below navel and its good to put your choice,but atleast front of your son do well dressing atleast he will not look at your navel part.... - ratan [View Message]
hello kavitha,
as per your post seems that you are so bold and very friendely person, but becasue of your family you pretend yourself and try to be shy in front of them, so leave others view,do whatever you want.... - chabi [View Message]
hello savitha,
i read your post and suggest you that dont wear saree below navel in front of your son, its put bad effect on him towards women and girls, he more and more attracted towards women navel and its dangerous for him.... - jeet [View Message]
RE:Periods
hello alish,
now you are fist step towards periods, and now you are 14 so you are too close to periods, may be you will get in this year only, so just dont worry as you get periods you know everything.... - nikita [View Message]
RE:Periods
hello alish,
you are showing to much impatience towards periods, you are very eager to know about periods and all information about periods, so dont worry as per time go you defiantely understand the meaning of this process.... - nirmiti [View Message]

What is Facial Acupuncture Video..