You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >dirty talk during sex
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:dirty talk during sex
2003-11-11
Name: walli Hi friends,

Can someone tell me what i can talk to my husband during sex?

Thanks,
walli.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2004-01-08
Name: johnlsutton
Subject:  PHONE ME 4 ADVICE
IF I LEAVE U MY PHONE NUMBER PHOE 4 ADVICE AND I WILL TELL U WHAT TO SAY TO UR HUSBAND DURING SEX, OK ..MY NUMBER IS 07709547269 CALL ANY TIME NIGHT /DAY 24/7
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2003-11-11
Name: married woman
Subject:  Dirty talking
Hi dear,

To effectively talk \";dirty\"; to your husband during sex, you need to know what turns him on.

You may be newly married and don't know what to say yet, but find out by getting to know him. He will tell you what he likes if you just ask him.

or...get into the moment, say whatever comes in your mind...

Every man is different, every woman is different. Ask your husband or what for cues to what type of \";play\"; he likes.

Take care dear,
Sister...
married woman
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Too big for wife
hello sunni,
are you really serious and thinking like that way, that its hurt to your wife internal part, that is not right, if you have doubt about that, then you should meet the gynac, and take consultation from gynac.... - jigar [View Message]
hello sunni,
you are wrong, how much it has length but it never hurt womens internal organ,instead of that, how much it long, it will give more pleasure to women and you can ask to your women how she feel.... - girija [View Message]
hello sunni,
its good that you think about your wife, and take care of her in front of your emotions and feelings, so you should take care of her like that only, and there is no issue from your long size. ... - kumari [View Message]
hello sunni,
your internal organ size is long and its good for you and your wife too, and it will give more pleasure to your women and that is great experience for her, you can see that you can ask her.... - angad [View Message]
hello sunni,
its not big issue, if your internal organ size is long, as compare to other mens, you are newly married couple, and every newly married couple think in same way, so nothing wrong in that.... - harsha [View Message]
hello sunni,
if you have long size then its really good thing and your wife should enjoy this things instead of complaining about this, and you should try to explain her that its not wrong that it has long size.... - kavita [View Message]
hello sunni,
you should understand the size is more , then more you get the pleasure and women like when mens size is big that time women got so much enjoyment from this, so you should enjoy the things.... - vinaya [View Message]

Benefits of Consuming Apples Video..