• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >dirty talk during sex
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: dirty talk during sex
Name: walli
Date: 2003-11-11
Hi friends,

Can someone tell me what i can talk to my husband during sex?

Thanks,
walli.
Name: johnlsutton
Subject:  PHONE ME 4 ADVICE
Date: 2004-01-08
IF I LEAVE U MY PHONE NUMBER PHOE 4 ADVICE AND I WILL TELL U WHAT TO SAY TO UR HUSBAND DURING SEX, OK ..MY NUMBER IS 07709547269 CALL ANY TIME NIGHT /DAY 24/7
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: married woman
Subject:  Dirty talking
Date: 2003-11-11
Hi dear,

To effectively talk \";dirty\"; to your husband during sex, you need to know what turns him on.

You may be newly married and don't know what to say yet, but find out by getting to know him. He will tell you what he likes if you just ask him.

or...get into the moment, say whatever comes in your mind...

Every man is different, every woman is different. Ask your husband or what for cues to what type of \";play\"; he likes.

Take care dear,
Sister...
married woman
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
navel
Thanks Malini. Usually I get very conflicting answers from girls. So i hesitate to ask sometimes. But thanks to give an honest opinion.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose but I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose.I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose but I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
Expose wife
Hi Rupa,
I also agree with u. Me and my wife also love to do that. My wife uses to wear transparent dresses and we are having fun. I don' t think its a problem. ... - spr [View Message]
love to see navels
I donĀ“ t know how you gals take this. but i love seeing and starring at galĀ“ s navel.. Whenever i see a navel y whole attention goes there & I get struck and froze... some gals enjoy when i see there, some will hide their navel.. if they hide their navel then i ll leave or i ll just look at it.. it is really godĀ“ s gift... gals having beautiful navel should be proud...<... - navel loving guy [View Message]

Good Baby Shower Game Video