You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >dirty talk during sex
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:dirty talk during sex
2003-11-11
Name: walli
Hi friends,

Can someone tell me what i can talk to my husband during sex?

Thanks,
walli.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2004-01-08
Name: johnlsutton
Subject:  PHONE ME 4 ADVICE
IF I LEAVE U MY PHONE NUMBER PHOE 4 ADVICE AND I WILL TELL U WHAT TO SAY TO UR HUSBAND DURING SEX, OK ..MY NUMBER IS 07709547269 CALL ANY TIME NIGHT /DAY 24/7
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2003-11-11
Name: married woman
Subject:  Dirty talking
Hi dear,

To effectively talk \";dirty\"; to your husband during sex, you need to know what turns him on.

You may be newly married and don't know what to say yet, but find out by getting to know him. He will tell you what he likes if you just ask him.

or...get into the moment, say whatever comes in your mind...

Every man is different, every woman is different. Ask your husband or what for cues to what type of \";play\"; he likes.

Take care dear,
Sister...
married woman
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:What should I do?
hello leena,
your husband going to business trip to do work only, and you mentioned that you love him, if you love him then you never cheat on him and make bad planning after he was going on business trip... - komal [View Message]
hello leena,
what you said and ask, are you serious, as per my suggestion you should leave that neighbors son, because he is spreading your and his relationship with his friend... - neha [View Message]
hello leena,
you are enough matuared to take your own decision if you are free feel to go with them then you should go dont think on that so much, if your are feel happy after this then you should go.... - raghav [View Message]
hello leena
i cant judge you now on this stage, its obvious thing if you are attracted towards him, then its not your fault, its due to your urge of x and your husband not give you enough time for this... - bina [View Message]
hello leena,
you are wrong at this place, if you feel lonely you should try this with your husband and then only you can free to take any step, but you didnt share anything with your husband.... - revti [View Message]
hello leena,
you should not do that way x with anyone, if that guy tell to any other guy, then what is about your so called reputation and you mentioned you love your husband, and i thought that is not true.... - naina [View Message]
hello leena
your neighbour son is right at his place, because you should understand what you want to do and not, if you are feel free to do anything with them you can go ahead.... - niharika [View Message]

Song for Your Toddler about Clothes Video..