You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >dirty talk during sex
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:dirty talk during sex
2003-11-11
Name: walli
Hi friends,

Can someone tell me what i can talk to my husband during sex?

Thanks,
walli.

2004-01-08
Name: johnlsutton
Subject:  PHONE ME 4 ADVICE
IF I LEAVE U MY PHONE NUMBER PHOE 4 ADVICE AND I WILL TELL U WHAT TO SAY TO UR HUSBAND DURING SEX, OK ..MY NUMBER IS 07709547269 CALL ANY TIME NIGHT /DAY 24/7
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2003-11-11
Name: married woman
Subject:  Dirty talking
Hi dear,

To effectively talk \";dirty\"; to your husband during sex, you need to know what turns him on.

You may be newly married and don't know what to say yet, but find out by getting to know him. He will tell you what he likes if you just ask him.

or...get into the moment, say whatever comes in your mind...

Every man is different, every woman is different. Ask your husband or what for cues to what type of \";play\"; he likes.

Take care dear,
Sister...
married woman
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:openness in society
hi ruhi, in these society this things are so common and you dont need to think this much on this topics, you should forgot all this things, and keep quite, because this people are happy in what they do so lets them enjoy as per them views.... - rakesh [View Message]
hello ruhi, this type relationship very common in rich status, so you just try to stay away from all this, impact of this things are very bad on you, so better you stay away. you are too small to understand all this things.... - urvashi [View Message]
hi ruhi, please dont go this type of parties again because this type parties effect very bad on you, so try to think more and stay away from this type people and party... - pratiksha [View Message]
RE:DRUMSTICK = SEX POWERHOUSE
Hi Raman,
Drumsticks might be power house for a men but it must be found out how much it is true or not and it would be better after having complete clarity only to take it.... - Kaira [View Message]
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Hi Kajal,
Wearing saree below the navel has become most fashion and it is been practiced by many people also.So you can do it but you need to remember your limits about that also.... - Jack [View Message]
RE:blouse without bra
Hi Sampoorna,
It would be depended on your dressing only and according to that you can decide whether it is needed to wear or not if not you will only look so awkward.... - Sana [View Message]
RE:My friends want to touch and kiss my mother’s nave
Hi Aditya,
They got such idea means the reason is you only.Because you have described in such manner that they have dreamt in a way as they can and the result is they want to touch it.... - Nikki [View Message]

How to get a good night sleep Video..