• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >dirty talk during sex
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: dirty talk during sex
Name: walli
Date: 2003-11-11
Hi friends,

Can someone tell me what i can talk to my husband during sex?

Thanks,
walli.
Name: johnlsutton
Subject:  PHONE ME 4 ADVICE
Date: 2004-01-08
IF I LEAVE U MY PHONE NUMBER PHOE 4 ADVICE AND I WILL TELL U WHAT TO SAY TO UR HUSBAND DURING SEX, OK ..MY NUMBER IS 07709547269 CALL ANY TIME NIGHT /DAY 24/7
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: married woman
Subject:  Dirty talking
Date: 2003-11-11
Hi dear,

To effectively talk \";dirty\"; to your husband during sex, you need to know what turns him on.

You may be newly married and don't know what to say yet, but find out by getting to know him. He will tell you what he likes if you just ask him.

or...get into the moment, say whatever comes in your mind...

Every man is different, every woman is different. Ask your husband or what for cues to what type of \";play\"; he likes.

Take care dear,
Sister...
married woman
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dirty talk during sex

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Guru
I too feel that saree is the most suitable cloth to wear below navel.

I do feel proud to wear saree that way.... - Malini [View Message]
Nisha
Saree is best worn below the navel. You can search for demonstration videos on the You tube. Zilla Hub has very nice ones.... - Malini [View Message]
health
Don' t take tension... Its every girls face it so its not big problem... - ak [View Message]
constitutional mostly
Dont worry... It may be constitutional delay... Generally growth of secondary sexual characters preceded menarche by 2 to 3 yes... I would suggest you not to worry and just be alert to rule out curable medical problems like thyroid disorders..... - drvk [View Message]
Good job
You did a good thing that u enjoyed with friend bit u can enjoy with ur other freinds also na so enjoy as much as u can... - vicky [View Message]
enjoy yar
enjoy every movment apply some flavour on it then ur husband and u both will love that... - vicky [View Message]
Re: I did it
Leena, its your life, as long as you can keep things secret and enjoy, its fun, dont listen to anyone, just enjoy your life. Its all good, if it feels good... - Karan [View Message]

Laser Hair Removal Video