---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >good ivf doctors in delhi
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum
Unexplained Infertility:good ivf doctors in delhi
Name: archana
Can you please share your perspective on good IVF doctors in delhi esp those who might have good donor egg success rates.
Name: semi
Subject:  Hi
Hi Archana

Even I am doing research on same subject. IF you seem to find out detail about any good dr. and how to go about finding a right donor match. .Please do share with me. It will be a help to me too.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Rati
Subject:  u can Dr. Mahajan
one good Dr. i have heard is Dr. Nalini Mahajan -Mother & child hospital Def. Colony.My friend having severe problem of PCOD conceived at her centre .Bt i have heard that she is costly .
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Shinu
Subject:  Information
Dear Rati could u pls provide me the details of Dr. Nalini Mahajan. through your friend
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
good ivf doctors in delhi

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
did u get any egg donor?
hi gayatri, did u get any egg donor?... - prabh [View Message]
Thanks to Dr.Roya Rozati
I rajat deshmukh and madhu got married since 2007 and we are not expecting any baby.we had tried a lot but we didn,t suceed but when we meet dr.roya rozati, she suggested regarding IVF treatment and we go for treatment under her concern and finally we got a positive we r expecting a baby. Thanx a lot to dr.roya rozati and her experienced skill.
... - Rajat Deshmukh [View Message]
Pls Suggest good fertility centers
I am in 9th year of my married life. But not blessed with kids yet. I had been in Hyderabad last year and tried in Anu fertility center from 1 year to conceive. After 3 iui and laprosocopy again 2 iuis no result. Before that I visited near by hospitals and tried with tablets. Now I am moved to Bangalore. I am so depressed totally. Please suggest good fertility ce... - hope [View Message]
Thank you Dr Roya Rozati
"""How could we ever begin to express our sincere gratitude to someone who has given us and our families the biggest happiness of our life? A Gift of life is what Dr.Roya Rozati and her team has blessed us with. Throughout the Entire IVF treatment at “MHRT Hospital HOSPITAL” Dr. Roya Rozati and her team were warmth, personal and easy to work with which made our entire ... - Rohi Pawar [View Message]
Best IVF Treatment Provider Dr Roya Rozati
I was blessed to find Dr Roya Rozati's Fertility Center, one of my friend recommended since she had a fantastic experience there. I walked into the clinic in February(midway through my menstrual cycle) and found out I was pregnant in April. I could not believe it. Prior to coming to MHRT Fertility Center, I was at the fertility clinic I went to for my primary infertility ... - Ishika Damle [View Message]
Dr. Sonia Malik from Southend Fertility and IVF
I think you can consult Dr. Sonia Malik from Southend Fertility and IVF.She can guide you as she is an experienced Doctor. She can tell you if you should wait or go for IUI.
... - yash [View Message]
Need egg donor in india ASAP

Can you please send me your profile if you are interested in egg donation in india. We are couple of 43 years and 40years my wife don't have children.
Looking for both egg donation, surrogacy and adoption. From a good family ASAP.

Contact me via email and send me your contact number so I can call. ... - Rajesh Reddy [View Message]

How to buy a Digital Camera Video