---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >good ivf doctors in delhi
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Unexplained Infertility:good ivf doctors in delhi
2008-04-02
Name: archana
Can you please share your perspective on good IVF doctors in delhi esp those who might have good donor egg success rates.
tks!
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-04-04
Name: semi
Subject:  Hi
Hi Archana

Even I am doing research on same subject. IF you seem to find out detail about any good dr. and how to go about finding a right donor match. .Please do share with me. It will be a help to me too.
thanks
semi
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-02
Name: Rati
Subject:  u can Dr. Mahajan
one good Dr. i have heard is Dr. Nalini Mahajan -Mother & child hospital Def. Colony.My friend having severe problem of PCOD conceived at her centre .Bt i have heard that she is costly .
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-09-09
Name: Shinu
Subject:  Information
Dear Rati could u pls provide me the details of Dr. Nalini Mahajan. through your friend
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
good ivf doctors in delhi

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Looking for Egg Donor in Hyderabad
When you are searching for an egg donor then make sure that you ask the donor about their entire history and also verify that the person does not have any police records as anger issues can be passes through genes.... - NN [View Message]
RE:BEST IVF DOCTOR IN CHENNAI
I hope you find good suggestions her in this forum by people who have gone through the treatment themselves or any of their close friend or relative have. They will be able to give a proper review about the doctor and his nature.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?
I had got my in virto fertilization done in delhi and i remember it was my 7th treatment. We were very sad and could not just think about anything and wanted a baby very desperately in our lives and luckily we conceived. ... - NN [View Message]
RE:Herbs for Infertility
Are you talking about ayurvedic medicines to treat infertility? Ayurvedic field has flourished a lot and it has the treatment for almost everything. But make sure you find a good ayurvedic doctor so that your treatment is also done properly.... - Nik [View Message]
RE:Treatment Failed IUI in Bhubaneswar,Odisha
Sometimes when you are about to lose all your hopes you see a ray of sunshine which brings all your faith and hopes back and sometimes that is all you need to hang in there and keep trying. Thank you for the suggestion.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:Regarding Egg Donor
These procedures are very expensive and therefore people have to think about it properly before going through the treatment. Many people have to go through the treatment more than 2 or 3 time and still have no luck with it... - Reenu [View Message]
RE:Horrible expierence at Gunasheela
Many doctors now a days are getting money minded and they do not care about what doubts the patient has or what difficulties is he or she having they just listen to the main things and then give medications for that.... - Ashna [View Message]

Father's Day Song Video..