• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >good ivf doctors in delhi
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Unexplained Infertility: good ivf doctors in delhi
Name: archana
Date: 2008-04-02
Can you please share your perspective on good IVF doctors in delhi esp those who might have good donor egg success rates.
tks!
Name: semi
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2008-04-04
Hi Archana

Even I am doing research on same subject. IF you seem to find out detail about any good dr. and how to go about finding a right donor match. .Please do share with me. It will be a help to me too.
thanks
semi
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Rati
Subject:  u can Dr. Mahajan
Date: 2008-04-02
one good Dr. i have heard is Dr. Nalini Mahajan -Mother & child hospital Def. Colony.My friend having severe problem of PCOD conceived at her centre .Bt i have heard that she is costly .
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Shinu
Subject:  Information
Date: 2008-09-09
Dear Rati could u pls provide me the details of Dr. Nalini Mahajan. through your friend
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
good ivf doctors in delhi

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
IVF
Hi
Oasis Centre for Reproductive Medicine is the best centre to opt for frtility services. They offer everything from IUIs, IVF, to IVM PGD. Plus they have full time embryologist. Very clean and ethical place. It is at banjara hills, hyderabad... - hina [View Message]
dont visit dr neeta warty of sanjeevni clin
PLEASE DONT EVER VISIT DR.NEETA WARTY OF SANJEEVNI CLINIC ,SHE HAS SPOILED MANY CASES INCLUDING MY WIVES DELIVERY CASE , MY SON IS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THIS DOCTOR , PLS DONT EVER VISIT HER , INFACT SHE MUST BE PUNISHED... - bobby [View Message]
IVF Centre Delhi
I have infertility problem. I had gone to many doctors and they all said the same thing that I cannot conceive as I have some problem in uterus due to which the embryo cannot implant. I recently went to IVF Centre Delhi and there the doctor said I would be able to conceive. How can this be possible? I would like to know something about this center. Please share personal e... - Priyanka Mehta [View Message]
Infertility
Hi
You can visit Our Own fertility clinic in bannerghatta road bangalore ... - Help [View Message]
IVF Failure
I have been trying to have a baby by IVF. I have had 4 cycles so far but the embryo fails to implant and I have a miscarriage. Both me and my husband have no problem and we got all the tests done then only when I could not conceive, I went for IVF but even this is not working. What should I do? ... - Fatima [View Message]
Bourn Hall Gurgaon
Sorry, I am replying late but it may help others who are still thinking of going through IVF process in Bourn Hall Gurgaon. My wife went for a treatment a few months back. Let me know if anyone want to hear my experience.... - Sumir [View Message]
Infertility IVF Southend
I would say Southend Fertility and IVF centre, Delhi is one of the most reliable clinics to get consultation and treatment from. They provide patient friendly, affordable IVF treatments and also pre-treatment consultations for complete medical advice for couples having trouble conceiving. They have some of the most advanced treatments and facilities one can expect to rece... - shama [View Message]

Effective Parenting Basics Video