---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >good ivf doctors in delhi
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Unexplained Infertility:good ivf doctors in delhi
2008-04-02
Name: archana
Can you please share your perspective on good IVF doctors in delhi esp those who might have good donor egg success rates.
tks!

2008-04-04
Name: semi
Subject:  Hi
Hi Archana

Even I am doing research on same subject. IF you seem to find out detail about any good dr. and how to go about finding a right donor match. .Please do share with me. It will be a help to me too.
thanks
semi
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-02
Name: Rati
Subject:  u can Dr. Mahajan
one good Dr. i have heard is Dr. Nalini Mahajan -Mother & child hospital Def. Colony.My friend having severe problem of PCOD conceived at her centre .Bt i have heard that she is costly .
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-09-09
Name: Shinu
Subject:  Information
Dear Rati could u pls provide me the details of Dr. Nalini Mahajan. through your friend
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
good ivf doctors in delhi

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:IVF Treatment -Bangalore
Hi Person,
So can you say what would be the better for you because i wish you would do all type of works to fulfill your desire also and i hope it must get fulfilled also because after that you will be happy also.... - Preethi [View Message]
RE:childless couple
Hi Medha,
I think now you had kids in your life and you were happy with your life also and i wish the posting i have posted must be true also so i hope and can you share your opinion about that also.... - Deepu [View Message]
RE:Has anyone heard of Femix medicine?
Hi Vai,
So can you say what had you done to solve the problem also then only we too will come to know about that and the people who are facing such problem also will get some solution from your posting.... - Vasi [View Message]
RE:details of Dr. Indira Hinduja, Mumbai
Hi Puja,
So can you say about the doctor you had posted because many people also will come to know about the doctor and i wish you would share about that also and i hope you would do that also and thank you in advance.... - Anshu [View Message]
RE:IVF delhi--Dr. Nalini Mahajan
Hi Ruvi,
So i think your problem got solved also and i wish you were free from the problem you had posted also can you say what would be the solution for your problem and it will be useful for any other also.... - Ruhi [View Message]
RE:iui or ivf center in chennai & coimbatore
Hi Karthi,
So can you say which fertility is good for the people in chennai according to you and can you share all the details of the clinic and the doctor also if it is possible and many people will get some idea about them.... - Vardhan [View Message]
RE:Precautions Before and After IVF / ICSI Cycle
Hi Monica,
So you had faced either IUI or IVF and it would be better if you share your experience for us because we too will come to know about the care and the precautions to be taken before going for IUI or IVF.... - Mala [View Message]

Using GPRS in Pocket surfer Video..