---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >good ivf doctors in delhi
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Unexplained Infertility:good ivf doctors in delhi
2008-04-02
Name: archana
Can you please share your perspective on good IVF doctors in delhi esp those who might have good donor egg success rates.
tks!

2008-04-04
Name: semi
Subject:  Hi
Hi Archana

Even I am doing research on same subject. IF you seem to find out detail about any good dr. and how to go about finding a right donor match. .Please do share with me. It will be a help to me too.
thanks
semi
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-02
Name: Rati
Subject:  u can Dr. Mahajan
one good Dr. i have heard is Dr. Nalini Mahajan -Mother & child hospital Def. Colony.My friend having severe problem of PCOD conceived at her centre .Bt i have heard that she is costly .
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-09-09
Name: Shinu
Subject:  Information
Dear Rati could u pls provide me the details of Dr. Nalini Mahajan. through your friend
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
good ivf doctors in delhi

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Treatment Failed IUI in Bhubaneswar,Odisha
Thnk you indiaparenting.com....i came to know about keya fertility through net and glad to share that my infertility dys are over like so many friends of mine who were undergoing treatment along with me under Dr das couple....whatever discussion is taking place,am not bothered .I am convinced that they are one of the best fertility doctors couple in bhubaneswar doing exemp... - Sarita Mohanty [View Message]
RE:good ivf clinics in india
childless cpls plz go to triguni narayan temple in rudraprayag uttarakhand and bath in tht kund their ....u definately back with ur fertility ...u hv 2 hv faith in god else google it abt place... - 123 [View Message]
RE:Trying since 2 year
hi malvika,
as per my information all doctors are money minded there is some exception so you cant judge anyone is money minded or not, so you first check doctors official site and go through it.... - vicky [View Message]
RE:Trying since 2 year
hi malvika,
one of my friend face same problem so she take tratement under doctor vandana in delhi , i suggest to visit southend fertility center in delhi.... - varsha [View Message]
RE:good ivf clinics in india
Seeds Of innocence is the best ivf centre in delhi, malviya nagar. One of my friend's wife has got ivf treatment and they ware very much delighted with their services. they shared their experience for seeds of innocence and said that seeds of innocence provides world class best ivf doctors in delhi that all ivf doctors are very reliable for ivf treatment.... - Amit [View Message]
RE:IVF in gurgaon/Delhi
Hi Friend, are you fine how and did you get the chance to deliver a baby i am planning for an IVF and heard there are good doctors in Delhi?... - Joya [View Message]
RE:Good news!!I am pregnant!!
Hi Sanjana, thats a great news dear even we are planning for a baby hope things work out soon.... - Sia [View Message]

Chinese New Year Celebration Disneyland Video..