You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Health Concerns >Mensoon ayurvedic abortion tablets

Health Concerns:Mensoon ayurvedic abortion tablets
2007-06-25
Name: tarini I had taken Mensoon ayurvedic tablets in 2nd week of pregnancy because my husband was not ready for the child.
But my mom-in-law and I insisted in having the child. Though I never had any health concerns so far (I am in my 20th week of pregnancy) and baby growth is normal & baby is good. My first doctor told me to go for an abortion becuase we cannot predict any side effects. One ayurvedic doctor said it wont have any side effects. The second doctor of mine has told me to be positive.
Does anyone know about the ' Mensoon tablets' or their side effects or any complications. Please guide me. I want a very healthy baby and am confused & tensed.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-06
Name: Pratap
Subject:  RE:Mensoon ayurvedic abortion tablets
Hi Tarini,
Do you think is aborting child is necessary because aborting kid is very bad and it would be better change the decision.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-28
Name: Vardhan
Hi Tarini,
Do not think such stupid ideas and do not take any pills also because killing the baby is a big sin and you need to afford a lot for that also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-20
Name: Ragini
Hi tarini,
Did you take that mensoon tablet and after that did child got aborted or not.Because in second week you have taken and at present you are in twenty week of pregnancy.There is no clarity.

2016-06-13
Name: Gautami
Hi Tarini,
All women who got married and their is no chance of getting conceive are dying for kids but you are taking decision to abort the child please do not take any such decision.

2016-05-30
Name: Keerthi
Hi Tarini,
So can you say what would be the tablets or medicines for the post you had posted can you say about that and is it possible also to get medicines in ayurvedic also.

2016-05-24
Name: Harini
Hi Tarini,
So can you say why would you choose that tablet for abortion because which is not so good for your health also and i wish you would never take any decision also and i wish you were happy with what you have.

2016-05-16
Name: Sara
Hi Tarini
I dont know too much about mensoon tablet. if the doctor has told you that there would be no problem then don not worry. everything will be good and hope you have a healthy baby.

2016-05-15
Name: prerna 01
Hi Tarini,

Don't take any step without consulting a doctor. It can be harmful to you and your baby as well.

2016-05-10
Name: anandi
Unless you have got a doctor's word that you will not have any problem you need not feel tensed.

2016-05-06
Name: Disha
Hi Tarini,
Any one will say what type of medicine is given but do you think is it good to take that medicine and it will never harm for the person who uses it can any one share regarding this also.

2008-04-02
Name: jonni
Subject:  Mensoon Ayurvedic tablets
hi, can any one tell me about mensoon ayurvedic tablet, since we were just married 3 months ago, and I come to know that I am pregnant when I was in my 4 week of pregnancy, so I took mensoon tablet in my 5th week of pregnancy, but it doesn' t make any effect . And now if we continue this pregnancy, is their have any side effect on the health of baby, can any one advice us!, thanking you..

2008-06-19
Name: vikram
Subject:  mensoon ford ayurvedic no effect solution
hi, can any one tell me about mensoon ayurvedic tablet, since we were just married 3 months ago, and I come to know that I am pregnant when I was in my 4 week of pregnancy, so I took mensoon tablet in my 5th week of pregnancy, but it doesn´ t make any effect . And now if we continue this pregnancy, is their have any side effect on the health of baby, can any one advice us!, thanking you..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-06-26
Name: sudha
Subject:  not here
please donot post these queries out here post it in the abortion section .it is disturbing to all

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Mensoon ayurvedic abortion tablets

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Gynaec in Noida
Hey dear please tell me what is the exact problem and why are you looking for the doctor as myself a gynac and will try to solve your issue here itself if its a minor one, please do share your contact details and will get back to you for sure.... - Anita [View Message]
According to me Dr Nisha is the best doctor for gynacs as she is very old practitioner and you will feel good once you will visit her and i am sure that everything will be alright so please do not think and call her for an appointment.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and you should just search on internet by putting your area details so that you can easily find a good doctor and by this you will get to know who is the best doctor for you and can start treatment.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear i am not from Noida but from Gurgaon and here we have many good doctors and if you want then you scan surely come here and get yourself treated please reply if you are really looking for the treatment and you will get the solution for the same.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi there i can understand the importance of a good doctor as had a really bad experience with a male doctor, please according to me you should only go if the doctor is female and i am sure you are understanding what i am trying to say here.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi dear please share me what is the problem or you can also contact me by sending me your contact details and one of my team member will get back to you for sure, please let us know your contact details so that we can move ahead from here.... - Suman [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and just relax and just visit few of the doctors in your area and then decide which is the best for you, because everyone will have their own personal reviews which might differ person to person.... - Sujata [View Message]