You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Single Parenting >Confused
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Single Parenting:Confused
2013-12-16
Name: PRIYA I am a working mom of a 1year old , my husband left me when my son was 1 month old , he does not pick my calls or respond to any my e mails or texts. When i was pregnant he used to fight with me when ever he spoke and most of the time never spoke. Now my son is 1 year , he never even bothered ti visit him so far. I tried to contact me so many times , still no response . He calls my colleagues at my work place complains bout me and my mom but does not speak to me at all. He doesn' t provide for any of our needs . i earn my living and manage all my expenses on my own. i don' t know what he wants or what his plans are or where he is. I am stuck, confused and worried bout my child' s future.God help me. Even my in-laws dont respond to my calls or letters . What do i do now
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-26
Name: Rimi
Subject:  RE:Confused
Hey dear this is really sad to see but then please do not feel bad as mens are like this only and their love keeps on changing every now and then, please be strong as you will have to fight for your kid and also at the same time fight for your own rights.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-26
Name: Reshma
Hey priya same was my story and must tell you that we also had a big fight in my house and ten after the end of the fight we fought and got the justice so please do not feel that you are alone and week its just a matter of time where you need to be strong and fight for it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-26
Name: Ranjana
Hi Priya please share me your details as in your contact and address the reason is that we are running women ngo and help women who are looking for help and i am sure will we like to help you in this matter so please do share your details. All the best dear.

2017-08-26
Name: Raju
Hello madam please be calm and relax and just focus on your future as you will have to live alone and for the most important you will have to live for your son and i am sure you will survive in this and you will be a winner at the end.

2017-08-26
Name: Rajesh
Hi there i can say that your husband is having an extra marital affair and he is not liking you as no one will leave ones wife at the time of pregnancy and that too after having a kid, please speak to his parents and inform him about this and get your self clear.

2017-08-26
Name: Sarita
Hey dear this is really sad happened in your life but then this is not the end of your life and you should move on from here as you have a cute child for whom you have to play a role of a mother as well as a father, so please for your son be strong.

2017-08-26
Name: Seema
Oh my dear friend why are you getting so tense as god is there and he is great and i am sure he will open few doors for your which will be good and please have faith in the good, please do not worry and just make sure you do not get negative at all as you have to be positive.

2017-08-26
Name: Shikha
Hey dear this is really sad to see that you are upset and must tell you that will not like to see you like this, please try contacting your parents again as i am sure they will help you in this as no parents will leave their child like this to suffer.

2017-08-26
Name: Sujata
Hi dear based on your post i can help you in getting your rights which are basic and you should get the same, please help me with your contact details as well please tell me where are you from so that we can surely come and meet and will help you in this matter.

2017-08-26
Name: Suman
Hello dear according to you are doing bad to yourself by keeping quite, why are you being like this as your husband is saying so many bad things about you which is not at all the truth then why are you doing like this please speak up and you will get the results for sure.

2017-08-26
Name: Anita
Oh my dear this is really bad and why are you not fighting for your own rights as you have all rights to do that please according to me you should file for a divorce and you should not feel bad about it and start fighting for your rights which you are bond to get.

2017-08-26
Name: Anushree
I feel very sad for you and i can understand the pain as well and this is time you being the most happiest person as you are been blessed with a child but at the same time this has happened to you, please do not worry and just have faith in god as all will be good.

2017-08-26
Name: Aditi
According to me you should not behave like this in stead please do one thing go to your in laws place and find out what is the exact reason behind the same, also please do not feel bad about it as nowadays this is very common and you will have to strong enough to handle this.

2017-08-26
Name: Anu
Oh my god this is something very cruel and why is your husband behaving like this do you have any doubt about his extra marital affair or what is the case please share the details so that we can discuss this more and try to find a solution for the same on this.

2017-08-26
Name: Anita
Hey dear this is really sad to see what has happened to you but then you have to be strong enough as you have a big responsibility of your kid which is too young and he needs you as well all the time and i can understand the pain you must be going through.

2017-01-19
Name: Dimple
I think it is better you stay quite. Yeah it will be hard don’t approach from now. Carry on with your work and even after few years he doesn’t change , you can look for a new partner or else continue as you are.

2017-01-19
Name: Nagaraju
If you are legally married then you don’t need to worry. First try warning him for his behavior and the consequences that may follow. If he is not picking up your calls, write to him. At least he will read that.

2017-01-19
Name: Rekha
Try consulting your parents and even then you don’t seem to find any solution, you take the route of
law. There are many laws in our constitution which are there at the services of married women.

2016-10-13
Name: Deena
hI priya, do not worry with time you will be fine. Just start living for your self and your baby. You need to think about its future so that planning for that spend time with your kid

2016-08-30
Name: Ritu
Stop trying to contact him and also tell your colleagues and your mother to stop responding to his calls and messages. If he does not have the manners to look after you and your child then you should not tolerate his behavior.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Confused

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Confused

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Confused

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:single parents in hyderabad
This message is very old, is there a play circle made, would like to join, I live in hyd. My husband in another city. Would like to connect to people who are genuine... - Ana [View Message]
RE:Single mom -bangalore- lets meet
Hi... - Raj [View Message]
RE:Single mom -bangalore- lets meet
hello sunanda,
its your life and you should live your life on your terms if you think its good for you to join this group so you can join nothing wrong in that, to join this type of group, its on you only.... - savita [View Message]
RE:Confused
Hey dear this is really sad to see what has happened to you but then you have to be strong enough as you have a big responsibility of your kid which is too young and he needs you as well all the time and i can understand the pain you must be going through.... - Anita [View Message]
Oh my god this is something very cruel and why is your husband behaving like this do you have any doubt about his extra marital affair or what is the case please share the details so that we can discuss this more and try to find a solution for the same on this.... - Anu [View Message]
According to me you should not behave like this in stead please do one thing go to your in laws place and find out what is the exact reason behind the same, also please do not feel bad about it as nowadays this is very common and you will have to strong enough to handle this.... - Aditi [View Message]
I feel very sad for you and i can understand the pain as well and this is time you being the most happiest person as you are been blessed with a child but at the same time this has happened to you, please do not worry and just have faith in god as all will be good.... - Anushree [View Message]