You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >is breastsucking causes increasing breas
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:is breastsucking causes increasing breasts size ?
2012-06-28
Name: manorama sharma my husband sucks and plays with my breasts,due to this act, my breasts sizes increases now, i am worried now about my breasts, should i stop my husband to sucking my breasts , becouse somewhere i read that due to breastsucking by husband or other sexual partner , there is many chances to increasing in breast sizes ?is it true ?help me plz ?
thanx
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-06-19
Name: kiran
Subject:  RE:is breastsucking causes increasing breasts size ?
hello manorama,
this is common problem you face, every women face same problem, so dont think much its false perceptions, i hope you to be happy and not to over excite for little things.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-19
Name: bhawana
hello friend,
this is common problem with every woman, but its nothing to worry about, so dont think too much and be in false perceptions, i hope you to be happy and not to over excite for little things.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-19
Name: krutika
hello mano friend,
every women face same issue, and every man enjoy this things with her women, she like when husband or partner doing this thing with you, she enjoyed a lot, so i hope you would do that.

2017-06-19
Name: omkar
hello mano,
this is very common problem with every women, but its nothing to worry about it, infact i know that sucking on breast is reduces the chances of breast cancer, so you should enjoy this things.

2017-06-19
Name: lata
hello friend,
i do not know the foreplay its exact reason behind your increase breast size, but i think might be any solution for this issue, and so that it will be enclosed as early as possible.

2017-06-19
Name: niraj
hello manorama,
its happened with every lady, so do.nt worry about this things, your breast size increases because your husband play with your breast, you can tell to your husband dont foreplay with you

2017-06-19
Name: kiran
hello manorama,
its good thing that your husband show that much interest in you, so why you worry for that, if you feel like your breast size gets increase so dont worry, you can tell him.

2017-06-19
Name: hira
hello manorama,
its good thing that you enjoy your sexual life, if your breast increase then its look saggy also, so dont worry for increase breast size, worried for saggy breast.

2017-06-19
Name: malti
hello manorama,
its good thing that your husband sucks and plays with your breast, and thats why your size increases, and you said that you are worried about your breast size, so told to husband that stop do all this.

2017-06-19
Name: ramya
hello manorama,
its good thing then why you got so worried, breast size increases that doesnt mean that increase in so much it increase in one inch only, so its good thing, dont take stress for this.

2017-06-19
Name: LibbyKathi
I massage boobpop serum morning and day for about 5 minutes and I've seen a great improvement in my breast size! My boyfriend has noticed as well!!!

2016-07-01
Name: Farha
Hi Mano,
Yes after sucking the size would increase a lot and it can not be stopped also.But there is an option not to sag through some exercise.Find that and out it into practice.

2016-06-24
Name: Kamini
Hi Sharma,
Obviously it would happen for women and am also not sure the reason behind that but it would taken place also.So you can not stop them chose some alternative.

2016-06-17
Name: Janu
Hi Sharma,
I do not know what was the reason behind that but it is done for all women.But I think there might be any solution for this issue and so that it will be enclosed as early as possible.

2016-06-10
Name: Vasu
Hi Mano,
Yes by doing like that it would be increasing your size also.So it is better that you try to avoid such things if you want to have some physic to you.Then you will not have any problems.

2016-06-04
Name: Berry
Hi Mano,
It is common thing for any women,after marriage it will increase for all.I think there will not be any exercise for that to decrease it.It would be better take care for not to sag.

2016-05-30
Name: dia
This is a common problem with every woman. But its nothing to worry about. In fact I've heard that sucking on breasts reduces the chances of breast cancer. So dont worry

2016-05-28
Name: sneha
What you have heard may be partially true but you need not fear for this,this is just very normal in case of women.So dont think too much and be in false perceptions.I hope you to be happy and to over excite for little things.

2016-05-27
Name: Paul
Hi Sharma,
After marriage these are common changes for women but you need to try to maintain as fit by doing some exercise also then you can maintain all the physic of your body also.I hope you would do that.

2016-05-27
Name: sal
This is a common problem with every woman. But its nothing to worry about. Infact I've heard that sucking on breasts reduces the chances of breast cancer. So do not worry.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
is breastsucking causes increasing breasts size ?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Like my sister
Is that bad really?
we were very close on certain situations
should i bury everything within me
should i not discuss abt that... - ARUN Gn [View Message]
Wife on low sex drive
My wife has low libido,has no sex drive at all. Consulting doctors didn't help in past 7 years. I'm healthy and fit, ours is love marriage, don't know where the problem lies, she just says she doesn't have any desire for sex
Ladies on the forum can you please suggest here? ... - Swagat [View Message]
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Rachna, I agree with you...live life on your terms and do what you feel naturally.... - VikramGill [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
hello smitha i understood your problem as am also mother of 19 yr old daughter and am 42 belongs from business family my daughter shifted to hostel in famous university once i go to my daughter for 3 days and stay with her in girls hostel
i noticed somebody in night cummed in my washed panties which i put for drying i feel v bad and hide this from my daughter may b s... - mrs ramola [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
You must talk to her but without getting angry, come down to her level and discuss about this issue as a friend. There is no need to worry. Kids of this age likely to get into all this. ... - Amita [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 17 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 19 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]