• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >is breastsucking causes increasing breas
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: is breastsucking causes increasing breasts size ?
Name: manorama sharma
Date: 2012-06-28
my husband sucks and plays with my breasts,due to this act, my breasts sizes increases now, i am worried now about my breasts, should i stop my husband to sucking my breasts , becouse somewhere i read that due to breastsucking by husband or other sexual partner , there is many chances to increasing in breast sizes ?is it true ?help me plz ?
thanx
Name: Anonymous
Subject:  Breast sucking is good and harmless
Date: 2012-11-18
A year back, I was busy with demanding career, a mother of two living in chennai. didnt have time to hang out to find a guy!! .Rather than settle for being at home alone, going through bad times..i thought of a companion accompany me for lunch/dinner/theater, ., nightclub or party..and spend time at my place. I had voices inside ”nice girls don’t do that” and worse, I didnt want to be \" labelled and judged”.
I found some ads online. and messaged their mobile. I asked them all sorts of questions about how it would work. I didn’t feel confident enough to have those sorts of conversations, so i skipped and arranged to come to my place. The experience ranged from ”an intellectual conversation over coffee/dinner”, to ”ground-breaking makin love ” . They made me feel good about my choices, gave me confidence that if this is something i wanted to do, im allowed to. It wasnt all about x, but was about making me feel special. I could safely extend my boundaries, doing ”something for myself” after working full-time, raising children, etc. I think women want to do this, but they’re like me, it might take u six months thinking about it before u do. I was hesitant to tell anyone abt it, as in reality women tend not to talk about their needs. I would have rather gone without love/x than face the fear of asking for it from a stranger. Women ”still think it’s not allowed.

I thought i will share some of the cute guys here, to help chennai women find the right guys..

--Eigte -sicx-nine-fivve-eit-foor-sicx-sven-three-tree (Raghu)
- Nine-zeroo-too-fivve-foor-wone-none-foor-sicx-too (sam)
-eit-sicx-nine-fivve-nine-sicx-foor-too-seven-eite (karthik).

They did travel to my place(they have their place too) and made my time memorable. Clean , DD free , working IT professionals (male companions in chennai parttime) , globe trotters, who just freelance. and engage in safe activities like conversations sensual massage, foreplay and activities, that you like the most. If you prefer You can message them at their mobile, just as short as ' Hi' , i guess they understand.. Have a good time.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: rahul
Subject:  b.sucking
Date: 2012-08-26
its true! don' t you want to look hot! its natural.let him do!

Name: purush
Subject:  breast sucking
Date: 2012-07-21
Its an immense pleasure between couples who enjoy the same.

Add milk to your relation which further spices your relation. But do not have feeling that your breast grow bigger, it can grow un till your breast tissues can , their after it cannot.
For your fitness follow your fitness schedule.

As said add milk in this relation and spice up.

Name: Chaitanya
Date: 2012-06-29
1st of all no need to worry whether he sucks, presses or do whatever you both feel enjoyable.

I understand you are worried that they may get out of shape, this means you may not be doing any aerobics or exercises to keep your figure in proper shape.

Do you know how many models are able to hold their breasts shape? Though they have so many affairs, it is due to regular exercises.

Go to a gym, ask a lady fitness trainer that how to maintain your breasts nice and fit through which you also gain max pleasure in sex.

All d best.

Name: rony
Date: 2012-06-29
Madam,
it is true that just after marriage , it is very common that hubby sucks breast and plays with them. due this this there must be remarkable increase in the size. it happens with every one. but after some time it get remains same. so you dont worry now. if already increased, it will not increase further. you may allow your hubby to suck and play. it gives pleasure to you as well.

regards,
ronyfandu @ yahoo . co . in

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
is breastsucking causes increasing breasts size ?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Expose wife
Hi Rupa,
I also agree with u. Me and my wife also love to do that. My wife uses to wear transparent dresses and we are having fun. I don' t think its a problem. ... - spr [View Message]
love to see navels
I don´ t know how you gals take this. but i love seeing and starring at gal´ s navel.. Whenever i see a navel y whole attention goes there & I get struck and froze... some gals enjoy when i see there, some will hide their navel.. if they hide their navel then i ll leave or i ll just look at it.. it is really god´ s gift... gals having beautiful navel should be proud...<... - navel loving guy [View Message]
saree + navel
I don´ t know how you gals take this. but i love seeing and starring at gal´ s navel.. Whenever i see a navel y whole attention goes there & I get struck and froze... some gals enjoy when i see there, some will hide their navel.. if they hide their navel then i ll leave or i ll just look at it.. it is really god´ s gift... gals having beautiful navel should be proud...<... - navel loving guy [View Message]
navel attractive
I don´ t know how you gals take this. but i love seeing and starring at gal´ s navel.. Whenever i see a navel y whole attention goes there & I get struck and froze... some gals enjoy when i see there, some will hide their navel.. if they hide their navel then i ll leave or i ll just look at it.. it is really god´ s gift... gals having beautiful navel should be proud...<... - guru [View Message]
navel + which costume is attractive?
Hi gals , I would like to know which of the costumes are more glamorous and hot in terms of exposing navel.. According to my view, when a gal exposes her navel in saree it looks really mouthwatering and beautiful.. some gals wear short t-shirts and flashes their navel ..
Which of costume do u gals prefer to expose navel.. and do u gals like when a guy is starring y... - Guru [View Message]
Raini
Looks like the kid was old enough for you!... - Malini [View Message]
Shilpa
Very nicely replied Shilpa. It is not about how low you can wear the saree, it is about how comfortable you are how good it looks.... - Malini [View Message]

Stop terrorism Video