---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >is breastsucking causes increasing breas
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:is breastsucking causes increasing breasts size ?
2012-06-28
Name: manorama sharma
my husband sucks and plays with my breasts,due to this act, my breasts sizes increases now, i am worried now about my breasts, should i stop my husband to sucking my breasts , becouse somewhere i read that due to breastsucking by husband or other sexual partner , there is many chances to increasing in breast sizes ?is it true ?help me plz ?
thanx

2016-06-24
Name: Kamini
Subject:  RE:is breastsucking causes increasing breasts size ?
Hi Sharma,
Obviously it would happen for women and am also not sure the reason behind that but it would taken place also.So you can not stop them chose some alternative.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-17
Name: Janu
Hi Sharma,
I do not know what was the reason behind that but it is done for all women.But I think there might be any solution for this issue and so that it will be enclosed as early as possible.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-10
Name: Vasu
Hi Mano,
Yes by doing like that it would be increasing your size also.So it is better that you try to avoid such things if you want to have some physic to you.Then you will not have any problems.

2016-06-04
Name: Berry
Hi Mano,
It is common thing for any women,after marriage it will increase for all.I think there will not be any exercise for that to decrease it.It would be better take care for not to sag.

2016-05-30
Name: dia
This is a common problem with every woman. But its nothing to worry about. In fact I've heard that sucking on breasts reduces the chances of breast cancer. So dont worry

2016-05-28
Name: sneha
What you have heard may be partially true but you need not fear for this,this is just very normal in case of women.So dont think too much and be in false perceptions.I hope you to be happy and to over excite for little things.

2016-05-27
Name: Paul
Hi Sharma,
After marriage these are common changes for women but you need to try to maintain as fit by doing some exercise also then you can maintain all the physic of your body also.I hope you would do that.

2016-05-27
Name: sal
This is a common problem with every woman. But its nothing to worry about. Infact I've heard that sucking on breasts reduces the chances of breast cancer. So do not worry.

2016-05-26
Name: lucy
What you have heard may be partially true but you need not fear for this,this is just very normal in case of women.So dont think too much and be in false perceptions.I hope you to be happy and not to over excite for little things.

2016-05-24
Name: Neha
Breastsucking do increase the size but it is a part of lovemaking, if you are very concious about the increasing size then just do few exercises to keep them fit and tight. Google it, you will find many helpful exercise. It will just take 5mins each day.

2016-05-23
Name: Reha
Hi Manorama
Yes it is true that breast sucking increases its size. But there is nothing to worry about. It is a very common problem for women. Infact it is said that breast sucking reduces the chances of cancer. So it is like an add on advantage.

2016-05-19
Name: Keerthi
Hi Sharma,
So you do think what would be the problem you are facing and then you would be better so then you can do that and it will be useful to others also and it will be better and you would do that also.

2016-05-14
Name: saisha
Hey manorama
This is a common problem with every woman. But its nothing to worry about. Infact I've heard that sucking on breasts reduces the chances of breast cancer. So dont worry.

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
Hey manorama

What you have heard may be partially true but you need not fear for this,this is just very normal in case of women.So dont think too much and be in false perceptions.I hope you to be happy and not to over excite for little things.

2016-05-11
Name: Aarya
Hi! Manorama
Breastsucking do increase the size but it is a part of lovemaking, if you are very concious about the increasing size then just do few exercises to keep them fit and tight. Google it, you will find many helpful exercise, it will take just 5 minutes each day!

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
Thats not a problem sharma.You can easily get rid of that increasing size.Plan to be pregnant,you will know the facts.

2016-05-06
Name: Sana
Hello Sharma,
It is the common one every one faces and you are getting worried on this you think it is the major problem you were facing and you cannot get any solution for this problem also.I wish you will understand.

2016-05-05
Name: Pandey
Hello Manorama.
Then what you want to do now can you state exactly to us then it would be so glad to the people if they want to suggest exactly.And you no need to get tensed or panic for this.I wish you would post an comment.

2016-04-24
Name: Manah
Hello Manorama,
So you were happy for it or do you have any problem for it what ever you feel you need to share it with your husband so that every thing will be normal also.So better do not share your privacy matters in public.

2016-03-28
Name: No Name
Hello manorama Sharma,
The problem which you posted is common for every woman in this world. You should not get panic for such things.Try to enjoy it if you feel and leave it if you aren't let your husband enjoy it.Be happy in case you do have any doubts you can clarify wit any doctor.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
is breastsucking causes increasing breasts size ?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Navel Exposed
Hi Kiran,
You are married and it is not correct to keep such marital affairs also.So better delete all ideas which ever you had in your mind and then keep your mind out of all such issues also.... - Jai [View Message]
RE:how many times sex?
Hi Person,
So can you say that you have posted such good question and to read it is very embarrassing also.But i wish some must give answer to your post also.... - Kali [View Message]
RE:newly married and not able to have sex
Hi SAbg,
What was the problem you are facing because if it is not there it would lead to breakage of the relation only.So better try to be closer.
... - Taruni [View Message]
husband sextual thoughts
hi im 26f married frm chennai.our married life is going very good and happy.recently my hubby is asking me to expose me in public and to his some friends tat too very sexy like very low neck 75% boobs out and mini skirt like tat....is ter any solution pls reply... - Priya Karthi [View Message]
secret sex in bangalore
Hi am ayurveda doctor from mangalore, age 42, married. Life is boring and monotonous. looking for some good genuine married or unmarried female friends, or occasional meet and longterm friendship confidentialy, with out troubling each others personal life. you can trust me there is no harm or problems from my side, and any moment if we feel our friendship is troubling our ... - Govinda [View Message]
RE:Looking for a new friend/secret partner
Hi am ayurveda doctor from mangalore, age 42, married. Life is boring and monotonous. looking for some good genuine married or unmarried female friends, or occasional meet and longterm friendship confidentialy, with out troubling each others personal life. you can trust me there is no harm or problems from my side, and any moment if we feel our friendship is troubling our ... - dinu [View Message]
RE:Vagina gets tooo wet after masturbation
Hi Kareena,
It might be some thing different problem and you have to be very careful because it is very sensitive matter and you need to deal it very smoothly only.... - Dimple [View Message]

Fathers Day Gift Video..