You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Wife exposing
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Wife exposing
2012-05-23
Name: Cool Gauti Hi... need some advice.. i hve a peculiar habit of trying to expose my wife... i get a sensual feeling when my wife wears some revealing clothes in public and ppl look at her... also i have shared some of her pics with few of my friends and i get turned on by their response... is this normal? Does anyone else also experience this????
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-06
Name: sanjeevan
Subject:  RE:Wife exposing
nothing bad...normal thing .... u get all the sex drive out of it.. but dont force her... lets interact on this
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-13
Name: archita
hello gauti,
its not normal behavior not at all, after expose her publicly, what is your image you maintain in front of her, and was she knew about everything or she didnt knew everything whatever you did with her photos
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-13
Name: manoj
hell gauti,
your wife is your personal property in the sense its not practically, but you should not show her pics to your friends, your friends, what will be think about her and her character.

2017-07-13
Name: nilesh
hello gauti,
its really very disgusting thing you done with your wife, its not symptoms or things of good husband so you should be shame on yourself, its not right, whatever you did with your wife.

2017-07-13
Name: roshni
hello gauti,
i must tell you its not normal thing not at all, you are abnormal person and you should take consultation from psychiatric, it will be useful for you and your wife too.

2017-05-26
Name: cool
its ok even I am feel good when my wife wear exposing cloth and I advise her to wear such kind of dress cause i like to see her in that.

2017-04-30
Name: hansa
hello ritu
are you sure, that parcel come for you only, did you check name and address on parcel, because may be its someone other order also, and by mistake you get this, so this was also happend.

2017-04-30
Name: avni
hello gauti,
its really so discutsting this, to share your wife exposable photos you get sensual feelings, so you keep in mind that she is your wife not any object to treat her in this way.

2017-04-30
Name: archana
hello gauti,
its not at look cool as you mentioned, i feel very bad about your wife, if you wife came to know about your cheating nature she will definitely not forgive you, and that you deserve.

2017-04-30
Name: amit
hello gauti,
are you have respect towards women or not, or your mind thinking about women in this direction only, if you feel sorry, then you should tell your wife truth and say sorry to her..

2017-04-30
Name: pranjal
hello gauti,
i feel ashamed on you for your act after reading your post, and feeling so bad for your wife, that she didnt knew anything about you, and you share her pics with your friends,

2017-04-30
Name: nirja
hello gauti,
your wife knew your this type behavior or not, if no then whatever you done is illegal, because share her pics without her permission is come under illegal things, so dont do that, and tell her.

2017-04-30
Name: mandira
hello gauti,
after read your post you posted ling time back, i came to this point that you need some medical treatment like psychiatric treatment for brain it will be helpful for you.

2017-04-30
Name: prem
hello gauti,
no its not normal behavior of your, i cant understand which type sensual feeling you got, after expose her in public, is your wife knew you done some things like expose her in public?

2017-04-30
Name: niraj
hello gauti,
its not normal thing, she is your wife, its your private things, how can you share her pics with your friends without her permission, she also have right to take her own decision.

2017-02-07
Name: Sajid
According to me its fine if your wife is fine with the same, please make her feel comfortable in what she wants rather making her feel that she is not allow to do anything according to her views.

2017-02-07
Name: Abhi
Its very easy to give respect but very hard to get back the respect if you are allowing your wife to wear such clothes then it might cause a concern and loose the respect.

2017-02-07
Name: Falak
Are you serious about this or just joking if you are serious about it then please do not consider to do so as your wife will loose all the self respect.

2017-02-07
Name: Deepali
I am ashamed of this act after reading your post just feeling sorry for your wife, what a person you are really feels like to comment something very bad.

2017-02-07
Name: Daina
How is it possible to wear exposing clothes in front of your relatives and family are they so broad minded that they feel fine if their daughter in law wears such clothes.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Wife exposing

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Wife exposing

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Wife exposing

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Rachna, I agree with you...live life on your terms and do what you feel naturally.... - VikramGill [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
hello smitha i understood your problem as am also mother of 19 yr old daughter and am 42 belongs from business family my daughter shifted to hostel in famous university once i go to my daughter for 3 days and stay with her in girls hostel
i noticed somebody in night cummed in my washed panties which i put for drying i feel v bad and hide this from my daughter may b s... - mrs ramola [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
You must talk to her but without getting angry, come down to her level and discuss about this issue as a friend. There is no need to worry. Kids of this age likely to get into all this. ... - Amita [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 17 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 19 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:What should I do?
first of all do not get attracted to any of these 2 boys. It is good that your neighbor is not attracted to you and want to share you with his friend too. You can have threesome with both the boys. It would be a great experience for you.... - Raj [View Message]
RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi...i love mature females with exposing nature...n like to see saree below navel..i wish to kiss n lick thr alot...... - gym trainer [View Message]