You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Wife exposing
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Wife exposing
2012-05-23
Name: Cool Gauti Hi... need some advice.. i hve a peculiar habit of trying to expose my wife... i get a sensual feeling when my wife wears some revealing clothes in public and ppl look at her... also i have shared some of her pics with few of my friends and i get turned on by their response... is this normal? Does anyone else also experience this????
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2018-05-18
Name: Anas
Subject:  RE:Wife exposing
I am anas. 30 yrs old. I am from a Muslim family. My wife is from a muslim religious family. When I married her she was wearing only pardha and churidhar. When we are in Dubai we had to participate parties and functions. I couldn't adjusted with her dressing styles. I convinced her to change styles... my company anniversary party coming...then i buy a saari and given to stitch blouse little modern type... first she resisted to wear saari and that blouse. That was short blouse , short sleeve, low neck and low back.. I compellled her to wear... finally she accepted to wear that saari. In her life first time she is wearing like that ... she wear saari below navel as per my sugesion. In that party everybodies eyes on her... my friends wives also convived her to wear like that... that day she was everybodies point of view... I also surprised in that look... I heared some people telling about her body shapes and beauty.... really i enjoyed that party because of her... still now any parties she will ware like that dresses only... I enjoying that moments a lot......
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2018-06-15
Name: Geeta
Subject:  RE:RE:Wife exposing
Ha ! I love exposing my navel. It makes me proud when people see me kind of turns me on ;p. But I ain't gonna flirt. It sure gives me confidence and boldness. It made my superiors to come behind me like a dog. Of course woman with beauty is a dangerous pair ;)
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2018-05-18
Name: Annnas
I like to expose my wife navel and cleavage infront of my friends
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2018-05-17
Name: P
I also have this fantasy.

2018-05-12
Name: Cool Man
Hi Gautier,
It's a candaulism fantasy lot of husband have this fantasy but you need share her personal informations with the right people.
I had also this fantasy If you need more advice you can ##### ### ##
Regards

2018-05-18
Let me more about this

2018-04-24
Name: JEYANTHI
don't feel bad. every husband has the same habit. my hubby gets credit if someone stare my exposing hip and navel. yes ofcourse I wore saree too low.

2018-05-18
Me tooo

2018-03-14
Name: Ronish Baxter
It's nothing to worry about. I do that too and I find it sexy.

2017-08-06
Name: sanjeevan
nothing bad...normal thing .... u get all the sex drive out of it.. but dont force her... lets interact on this

2017-07-13
Name: archita
hello gauti,
its not normal behavior not at all, after expose her publicly, what is your image you maintain in front of her, and was she knew about everything or she didnt knew everything whatever you did with her photos

2017-07-13
Name: manoj
hell gauti,
your wife is your personal property in the sense its not practically, but you should not show her pics to your friends, your friends, what will be think about her and her character.

2017-07-13
Name: nilesh
hello gauti,
its really very disgusting thing you done with your wife, its not symptoms or things of good husband so you should be shame on yourself, its not right, whatever you did with your wife.

2017-07-13
Name: roshni
hello gauti,
i must tell you its not normal thing not at all, you are abnormal person and you should take consultation from psychiatric, it will be useful for you and your wife too.

2017-05-26
Name: cool
its ok even I am feel good when my wife wear exposing cloth and I advise her to wear such kind of dress cause i like to see her in that.

2017-04-30
Name: hansa
hello ritu
are you sure, that parcel come for you only, did you check name and address on parcel, because may be its someone other order also, and by mistake you get this, so this was also happend.

2017-04-30
Name: avni
hello gauti,
its really so discutsting this, to share your wife exposable photos you get sensual feelings, so you keep in mind that she is your wife not any object to treat her in this way.

2017-04-30
Name: archana
hello gauti,
its not at look cool as you mentioned, i feel very bad about your wife, if you wife came to know about your cheating nature she will definitely not forgive you, and that you deserve.

2017-04-30
Name: amit
hello gauti,
are you have respect towards women or not, or your mind thinking about women in this direction only, if you feel sorry, then you should tell your wife truth and say sorry to her..

2017-04-30
Name: pranjal
hello gauti,
i feel ashamed on you for your act after reading your post, and feeling so bad for your wife, that she didnt knew anything about you, and you share her pics with your friends,
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Wife exposing

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Wife exposing

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Wife exposing

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
About breast
Will breast sagging happens if a young woman have sex with lot of people... - Deepak [View Message]
Breasts
Will breast sagging happens if a young woman have sex with lot of people... - Deepak Jigar [View Message]
Breasts
Will breast sagging happens if a young woman have sex with lot of people... - Deepak Jigar [View Message]
RE:Relationship
Do share we are here to help :)... - Geeta [View Message]
RE:RE:Wife exposing
Ha ! I love exposing my navel. It makes me proud when people see me kind of turns me on ;p. But I ain't gonna flirt. It sure gives me confidence and boldness. It made my superiors to come behind me like a dog. Of course woman with beauty is a dangerous pair ;)... - Geeta [View Message]
RE:Fear is killing me
Dear you don't look like you're afraid of your hubby. It's good that enjoy it. But when it comes to family it's gonna hurt much. Much more than you could even think of.

Let it be yiir choice. Live the life you love. But make sure your life doesn't hurt your family. Else move away and live a life of your own. Else it won't take long for your fears to come true... - Geeta [View Message]
RE:Relationship
What confusion. ..plz share ... - Shreya [View Message]