You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Male Anatomy
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Male Anatomy
2012-04-02
Name: Samy Men are least aware of their body specifically of their reproductive system. They believe that fertility is the ability to make a woman pregnant. Male anatomy is much more than the external male genitalia. Knowing the basics of male reproductive system helps in understanding fertility.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Male Anatomy

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Male Anatomy

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Male Anatomy

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
About breast
Will breast sagging happens if a young woman have sex with lot of people... - Deepak [View Message]
Breasts
Will breast sagging happens if a young woman have sex with lot of people... - Deepak Jigar [View Message]
Breasts
Will breast sagging happens if a young woman have sex with lot of people... - Deepak Jigar [View Message]
RE:Relationship
Do share we are here to help :)... - Geeta [View Message]
RE:RE:Wife exposing
Ha ! I love exposing my navel. It makes me proud when people see me kind of turns me on ;p. But I ain't gonna flirt. It sure gives me confidence and boldness. It made my superiors to come behind me like a dog. Of course woman with beauty is a dangerous pair ;)... - Geeta [View Message]
RE:Fear is killing me
Dear you don't look like you're afraid of your hubby. It's good that enjoy it. But when it comes to family it's gonna hurt much. Much more than you could even think of.

Let it be yiir choice. Live the life you love. But make sure your life doesn't hurt your family. Else move away and live a life of your own. Else it won't take long for your fears to come true... - Geeta [View Message]
RE:Relationship
What confusion. ..plz share ... - Shreya [View Message]