You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Men – Know Your Body
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Men – Know Your Body
2012-03-30
Name: Editor What are the parts of male anatomy? What do you mean by male fertility? What happens during intercourse?

Click here to read the complete article.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2012-04-02
Name: Sree
Subject:  Intercourse
Intercourse is the act of pro-creation. It is necessary for the continuance of life. Intercourse during ovulation results in pregnancy. It is a complex process wherein the semen is deposited inside the vagina of female.Could anybody tell me about the best position for intercourse to achieve pregnancy?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-04-02
Name: Samy
Subject:  Male Anatomy
Men are least aware of their body specifically of their reproductive system. They believe that fertility is the ability to make a woman pregnant. Male anatomy is much more than the external male genitalia. Knowing the basics of male reproductive system helps in understanding fertility.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-04-02
Name: Madhav
Subject:  Male Fertility
Male fertility is the least understood term as people often associate it with manhood. Male fertility can be affected by different factors and it has nothing to do with masculinity. Problems with male fertility can be caused by a number of health issues. A thorough understanding is needed to get to the root of the problem.

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Men – Know Your Body

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Men – Know Your Body

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Men – Know Your Body

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:RE:Navel exposure in a Saree?
Hi, Thanks for your compliment. rajromantic18 at gmail... - Raj [View Message]
RE:RE:Navel exposure in a Saree?
thanks for the advise. but you are right. he is asking me to show my navel more for his benefit than the clients.... - sonal [View Message]
RE:Navel exposure in a Saree?
Hi Sonal,

It is very clear that your Boss is addicted to your navel show and wants to see yours again and again. Be alert from now, don't show him if he ask you to show yours again. He will go to next steps if you flaunt yours.... - Raj [View Message]
RE:Wearing a saree without bra - Alternatives
Hi Megha,

When you go markert or shopping mall, go in low waist saree... give navel display to your audiences then cover it... after some time allow them to enjoy and cover it again... you will enjoy.... - Raj [View Message]
RE:How can I ask my wife (Air India Air hostess) to w
Hi Vijay, if your wife's navel is 1.5 inches in diameter, and 2 inches in depth definitely someone will pinch your wife's navel.

So explain her that you dont want someone misbehave with her navel and increase its diameter/depth further.... - Raj [View Message]
RE:Relationship
What's ur confusion... - Rohit [View Message]
About breast
Will breast sagging happens if a young woman have sex with lot of people... - Deepak [View Message]