• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >saree navel
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: saree navel
Name: sampoorna
Date: 2012-02-08
Hi
I am a working professional. Off late, i have started liking saree very much and wear saree to work everyday. I wear saree 3inches below navel to work. Most of times, i cover it with pallu. But with transparent sarees, i donot pleat pallu, rather i just use a single layer. With this my navel will be visible. Colleague of mine stares my navel always. I donot care for his stare. But recently, he asked me whether he can touch my navel. Initially i said no. as he was asking everyday, one day i allowed him to put his finger into my navel. He put his finger and later kissed there. I felt awful that moment. He then told me, he will touch again only if I allow him. I love him and his caressing. Now, i want to get kissed on my navel everyday. as i was loving him, i allowed him to touch and kiss my navel. should i ask him to do?
Name: Malini
Subject:  Saree navel
Date: 2013-12-09
If you like what he did, it is fine. I love wearing saree well below navel and like the attention it gets. I also like it fingered and kissed.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: sonal
Subject:  reply
Date: 2013-01-25
I know what you mean. I also hated it when my navel was kissed for the first time. But recently I had an opportunity to be with someone who caressed my belly and navel in a way that I had never imagined before.

Name: KK
Subject:  Your Navel
Date: 2012-11-22
Hi Sampoorna, I am sure you look ravishing in the saree below navel... According to me, provided you are not in any bonded relationship with anyone else, I feel its all okay to allow someone to touch/play with your Navel. Till the time you are single and ready to mingle, its fun time. If you are in a relationship, please be careful as the guilt might keep troubling you.... So enjoy and take care.....

Name: rudy s
Subject:  hi
hi pls send me ur navel pic me at

Name: dejavu0406
Subject:  saree below navel
Date: 2012-08-27
HI anjali shah
Even i like to see ur photos in saree below navel. If u dont mind can u send

Name: anjali shah
Subject:  saree below navel
Date: 2012-08-13
i love wearing saree below navel and i love the stares everyone gives. i just love it

Name: rudy s
hi pls send me ur navel pic me
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: bhushan
Date: 2012-07-29
pls send me ur navel pics

Name: bhushan
Date: 2012-07-29
pls aend me ur navel pics .

Name: Rony
Subject:  i guess its ok
Date: 2012-03-24
You have to get used to the idea that we men have an unsual attraction to the navel and waist region. C' mon, it has been in centuries of Indian culture, with the various forms of sarees to the modern western means. What I mean is, it is hard-wired into our systems, so why fight it. I am not suggesting that you let your colleague carry on the way he likes but as long as your self-respect is not hurt by his actions and you are not committed(husband or otherwise), I don see any reason not to carry on.

Name: bala
Subject:  think and then react
Date: 2012-03-12
r u married?

Name: Chaitanya
Subject:  saree navel
Date: 2012-02-23
Hi Sampoorna - 1st of all are you married and still allowing your peer to kiss your navel? If so, he is so lucky chap....let him enjoy

Name: Deepak
Subject:  saree navel
Date: 2012-02-22
sampoorna, i m sure u must be lookin sensual with ur saree 3 inche below the navel. Guys like the sensual navel very much and therefore they crave to feel it, by inserting finger in the navel and kiss it. There is nothin harm in allowin him to kiss it, caress it and finger it as long as u are enjoyiing it. I also did it many times !!!Carry on dear!

Name: Palash
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2012-02-08
Mail me or chat with me on palashham at g mail. May be I can explain you better about your colleagues intentions !

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
saree navel

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
about ur story
hey rey... - harsh [View Message]
Naked Pic on Fone
I have bad problem with this girl. We are neigbours she is 19 I am 16. She was always making fun with me and joking for long time. Sometimes on fones she would send sex chat with me. Then she started telling me to send pic of my naked to her fone.

I refused to do so but she promised if I send her she will send me naked pic of her body to me. So I thought ok I... - Ranjit [View Message]
xyz
Malini, u are saying it is the problem of age, may be that lady seduced him, and when the boy become serious she avoid him. The ladies in these age groups are doing like this, my opinion is if the boy bravely move forward may be he will win over her...... - jac [View Message]
navel
Thanks Malini. Usually I get very conflicting answers from girls. So i hesitate to ask sometimes. But thanks to give an honest opinion.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose but I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose.I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose but I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]

Make a Notebook Computer Video