Sex:Tips to wear Saree below navel -
Tips to wear Saree below navel -
Women of today' s generation like to follow the latest trend in clothing and fashioning. Wearing a low waist outfits is most popular among younger generation. It could be a jeans, skirt, salwar, or even our own traditional saree. Most of the women like to wear below navel. Few women have that courage and bold to wear any outfit below navel flaunting thier navel round the clock. Some women likes to wear below navel, but due to various factors they do not step forward in wearing below navel. However, they try and because of shyness they get back to their original way of dressing.
Wearing any outfit below navel is not a sin. It enhances ones beauty as well as shows your courage to the ouside world. At one time, even I was liking to wear low waist dressess. But due to factors like shyness, what others might think I was not very comfortable with low waist dresses. As this was in my mind, one fine day I made up my mind and started wearing below navel. I felt much relaxed and comfort with this way of dressing. Some people gave a weird look and some appreciated too. I ignored whoever gave weird look and accepted only praises. Now I am very comforatble with outfits below navel. Most of the times, sarees goes and fits at the pubic region. So whether i want to expose or not, my navel gets exposed by iself.
Here are the tips which I followed to wear low waist outfits successfully.
1. First try wearing salwars below navel at home. As it will be covered by tops, you will not feel like you are doing something wrong.
2. For the first time, just tie just below navel. Do not tie it very low at the first time, as you might feel uncomfort.
3. Once you are well suited with salwars below navel at home, then step out of the house with low waist salwars. Do not think about anybody, all will be busy in their routines.
4. Next try with low waist jeans and skirts with long tops.
5. Wear low wasit jeans with shorter tops. So whenever you lift your hand or do some work, your waist and navel should be seen. Again do not think of others.
6. Once you tie all the outfits below navel, when wearing saree, you will automatically tie below your navel. But as it is a saree, you will be more concious about it.
7. To overcome this continue wearing low waist jeans with very short tops at home. or tie saree below navel at home in front of your family members. They might object this if they are conservative. Do not bother to it, and try to convince them that you are comfortable with this style of dressing. Make sure to expose the waist to your family members first.
8. Next time, when you go for a party, select transparent saree. Wear it below navel and put a single layer pallu. Your navel will be seen through a transparent saree. Do not bother whoever stares at it. You might get appreciation for your style of dressing. Accept it and feel happy.
If your navel is round and deep, please do not decorate it with any ornaments. Having a round and deep navel is a boon and gives appealing look. If navel is not deep, like a closed ones, then decorate the navel with small ornaments. It gives appealing look, especially when hidden and shown behind a transparent saree.
I followed these steps to overcome shyness and now I always wear all the oufits below navel.