---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Tips to wear Saree below navel -
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Tips to wear Saree below navel -
2011-11-16
Name: Sangita
Tips to wear Saree below navel -

Women of today' s generation like to follow the latest trend in clothing and fashioning. Wearing a low waist outfits is most popular among younger generation. It could be a jeans, skirt, salwar, or even our own traditional saree. Most of the women like to wear below navel. Few women have that courage and bold to wear any outfit below navel flaunting thier navel round the clock. Some women likes to wear below navel, but due to various factors they do not step forward in wearing below navel. However, they try and because of shyness they get back to their original way of dressing.

Wearing any outfit below navel is not a sin. It enhances ones beauty as well as shows your courage to the ouside world. At one time, even I was liking to wear low waist dressess. But due to factors like shyness, what others might think I was not very comfortable with low waist dresses. As this was in my mind, one fine day I made up my mind and started wearing below navel. I felt much relaxed and comfort with this way of dressing. Some people gave a weird look and some appreciated too. I ignored whoever gave weird look and accepted only praises. Now I am very comforatble with outfits below navel. Most of the times, sarees goes and fits at the pubic region. So whether i want to expose or not, my navel gets exposed by iself.

Here are the tips which I followed to wear low waist outfits successfully.

1. First try wearing salwars below navel at home. As it will be covered by tops, you will not feel like you are doing something wrong.
2. For the first time, just tie just below navel. Do not tie it very low at the first time, as you might feel uncomfort.
3. Once you are well suited with salwars below navel at home, then step out of the house with low waist salwars. Do not think about anybody, all will be busy in their routines.
4. Next try with low waist jeans and skirts with long tops.
5. Wear low wasit jeans with shorter tops. So whenever you lift your hand or do some work, your waist and navel should be seen. Again do not think of others.
6. Once you tie all the outfits below navel, when wearing saree, you will automatically tie below your navel. But as it is a saree, you will be more concious about it.
7. To overcome this continue wearing low waist jeans with very short tops at home. or tie saree below navel at home in front of your family members. They might object this if they are conservative. Do not bother to it, and try to convince them that you are comfortable with this style of dressing. Make sure to expose the waist to your family members first.
8. Next time, when you go for a party, select transparent saree. Wear it below navel and put a single layer pallu. Your navel will be seen through a transparent saree. Do not bother whoever stares at it. You might get appreciation for your style of dressing. Accept it and feel happy.

If your navel is round and deep, please do not decorate it with any ornaments. Having a round and deep navel is a boon and gives appealing look. If navel is not deep, like a closed ones, then decorate the navel with small ornaments. It gives appealing look, especially when hidden and shown behind a transparent saree.

I followed these steps to overcome shyness and now I always wear all the oufits below navel.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-05
Name: Trinath
Subject:  RE:Tips to wear Saree below navel -
Hi Lady,
You have given such beautiful tips to wear saree below navel.Majorly an women must have flat stomach then only all such will be possible.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-27
Name: Indira
Hi Person,
You have given tips which are really can be used by many ladies also.I think all will try or follow such tips and will have some better improvement in their dressing also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-19
Name: Natasha
Hi Lady,
As a women how much they try to wear any dress they would not get satisfy.So you have messaged with some usable tips for all women and they will have it also.

2016-06-13
Name: Amit
Hi Lady,
It is so nice of you that you have shared all the things which is know because it is so helpful and useful for all the women who want to try that also.

2016-06-05
Name: Charmi
Hi Lady,
You have dropped some valuable tips which you think would be needed for any women who want to try to wear saree below navel.It is so nice of you.And i think all would put under practice also.

2016-05-30
Name: Keerti
Hi person,
So what kind of tips are you going to provide for the people so that they too will come to know about that also and i hope you would suggest them with some solution also i hope you would do that.

2016-05-30
Name: Gauri
Hi Parent,
So can you say that what would be better you had done also and it will be useful for all the people also and i hope it would be better for all the people also and i hope you would revert back also.

2016-05-24
Name: Chandu
Hi All,
So i too have observed that many people are wearing the saree below the navel and obviously some people looking charm and beautiful also but do take care of every aspect before wearing the saree below the navel.

2016-05-16
Name: Ria
Hi Sangita
Nice tips there. Wearing saree below navel always gives a more feminine look to women. It adds character and makes us look more confident, contemporary and stylish. Going how much below that really depends upon the individual confidence level

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
It might help some of the girls who always feel shy to face public in sarees.

2016-05-06
Name: kajal
Hello Lady,
You have given nice tips to wear the saree below the navel and it really helps the people who are interested to wear that and i hope it will be useful for all the women and even girls also.

2013-05-23
Name: vino datnia
Subject:  Tips to wear Saree below navel
I agree with you. To get propotion tie saaree below navel/belly button as blouse is up. If your blouse stands up, please avoid panty or other under wears for convenience.

2013-04-18
Name: Akshata
Subject:  Good tips
Hi Sangita
Nice tips there. Wearing saree below navel always gives a more feminine look to women. It adds character and makes us look more confident, contemporary and stylish. Going how much below that really depends upon the individual confidence level. I personally limit myself to max 1” below that’s all. But I have seen some women who have tugged saree as low as it can go. The other day I saw an Air hostess on a private Airliner with her saree tugged right on the pubics. I do not see any thing wrong in that. In fact it made her look more proportionate and confident.

2013-01-29
Name: Ramani
Subject:  I do agree
Thank you for the above guideline. I have infact followed some of these in my real life. It was difficult for me, when i started wearing saree below my navel at the beggining.

I started wearing in thi way, 4-5 yrs back. My husband liked it and initially i would wear low hip saree only when we go out of city or other state functions, because i was feeling shy infront of known people.

2012-01-05
Name: sunitha
Subject:  saree below navel
I agree with u sangeetha,

I was very reluctant to wear saree below navel when newly married but my husbend convinced me to wear it below navel, now I wear saree 6' ' below navel all the time

2011-11-30
Name: Kamran
Subject:  Totally agree and impressed
I am totally impressed with you. Kindly contact me to tell me how to convince my wife to be fashionable.
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:What should I do?
hello leena,
whatever you done is very wrong thing, because you are married, and you love your husband and your husband also love him so much, so why you spoil your and your husband life.... - kiran [View Message]
hello leena
you cheat with your husband and your neighbour too, you ask your mind whatever you were done is right thing, if you really love to your husband stop all this.... - kiran [View Message]
hello leena,
stop thinking about everything rubbish things like that, you love your husband as you mentioned, remove all this dirt from your mind, you can imagine if your husband done same thing then wht you feel.... - omkar [View Message]
hello leena,
you should maintain respect of love of your husband, your husband keep trust on you, and dont break his trust, if he will knwo and he will get clue about this he will leave you forever.... - fatima [View Message]
hello leena
your neighbour son is not right person you get, if he suggest some other guy for sx then, you can enough matuared to undetstand things, so just keep calm mind and think on that.... - reshma [View Message]
hello veena,
to be frank you are getting so much attracted towards your neighbor, can understand it will urge of sex you push towards him. but don't make other mistake, and don't make another mistake.... - faizal [View Message]
RE:RE:How about Ultra low hip saree for anniversary
wat u like to wear and if any other ones saw u like u an make u means ... - sonu [View Message]

About Your Childs Vision Video..