• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Tips to wear Saree below navel -
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: Tips to wear Saree below navel -
Name: Sangita
Date: 2011-11-16
Tips to wear Saree below navel -

Women of today' s generation like to follow the latest trend in clothing and fashioning. Wearing a low waist outfits is most popular among younger generation. It could be a jeans, skirt, salwar, or even our own traditional saree. Most of the women like to wear below navel. Few women have that courage and bold to wear any outfit below navel flaunting thier navel round the clock. Some women likes to wear below navel, but due to various factors they do not step forward in wearing below navel. However, they try and because of shyness they get back to their original way of dressing.

Wearing any outfit below navel is not a sin. It enhances ones beauty as well as shows your courage to the ouside world. At one time, even I was liking to wear low waist dressess. But due to factors like shyness, what others might think I was not very comfortable with low waist dresses. As this was in my mind, one fine day I made up my mind and started wearing below navel. I felt much relaxed and comfort with this way of dressing. Some people gave a weird look and some appreciated too. I ignored whoever gave weird look and accepted only praises. Now I am very comforatble with outfits below navel. Most of the times, sarees goes and fits at the pubic region. So whether i want to expose or not, my navel gets exposed by iself.

Here are the tips which I followed to wear low waist outfits successfully.

1. First try wearing salwars below navel at home. As it will be covered by tops, you will not feel like you are doing something wrong.
2. For the first time, just tie just below navel. Do not tie it very low at the first time, as you might feel uncomfort.
3. Once you are well suited with salwars below navel at home, then step out of the house with low waist salwars. Do not think about anybody, all will be busy in their routines.
4. Next try with low waist jeans and skirts with long tops.
5. Wear low wasit jeans with shorter tops. So whenever you lift your hand or do some work, your waist and navel should be seen. Again do not think of others.
6. Once you tie all the outfits below navel, when wearing saree, you will automatically tie below your navel. But as it is a saree, you will be more concious about it.
7. To overcome this continue wearing low waist jeans with very short tops at home. or tie saree below navel at home in front of your family members. They might object this if they are conservative. Do not bother to it, and try to convince them that you are comfortable with this style of dressing. Make sure to expose the waist to your family members first.
8. Next time, when you go for a party, select transparent saree. Wear it below navel and put a single layer pallu. Your navel will be seen through a transparent saree. Do not bother whoever stares at it. You might get appreciation for your style of dressing. Accept it and feel happy.

If your navel is round and deep, please do not decorate it with any ornaments. Having a round and deep navel is a boon and gives appealing look. If navel is not deep, like a closed ones, then decorate the navel with small ornaments. It gives appealing look, especially when hidden and shown behind a transparent saree.

I followed these steps to overcome shyness and now I always wear all the oufits below navel.
Name: vino datnia
Subject:  Tips to wear Saree below navel
Date: 2013-05-23
I agree with you. To get propotion tie saaree below navel/belly button as blouse is up. If your blouse stands up, please avoid panty or other under wears for convenience.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Akshata
Subject:  Good tips
Date: 2013-04-18
Hi Sangita
Nice tips there. Wearing saree below navel always gives a more feminine look to women. It adds character and makes us look more confident, contemporary and stylish. Going how much below that really depends upon the individual confidence level. I personally limit myself to max 1” below that’s all. But I have seen some women who have tugged saree as low as it can go. The other day I saw an Air hostess on a private Airliner with her saree tugged right on the pubics. I do not see any thing wrong in that. In fact it made her look more proportionate and confident.

Name: Ramani
Subject:  I do agree
Date: 2013-01-29
Thank you for the above guideline. I have infact followed some of these in my real life. It was difficult for me, when i started wearing saree below my navel at the beggining.

I started wearing in thi way, 4-5 yrs back. My husband liked it and initially i would wear low hip saree only when we go out of city or other state functions, because i was feeling shy infront of known people.

Name: sunitha
Subject:  saree below navel
Date: 2012-01-05
I agree with u sangeetha,

I was very reluctant to wear saree below navel when newly married but my husbend convinced me to wear it below navel, now I wear saree 6' ' below navel all the time

Name: Kamran
Subject:  Totally agree and impressed
Date: 2011-11-30
I am totally impressed with you. Kindly contact me to tell me how to convince my wife to be fashionable.

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Tips to wear Saree below navel -

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
about ur story
hey rey... - harsh [View Message]
Naked Pic on Fone
I have bad problem with this girl. We are neigbours she is 19 I am 16. She was always making fun with me and joking for long time. Sometimes on fones she would send sex chat with me. Then she started telling me to send pic of my naked to her fone.

I refused to do so but she promised if I send her she will send me naked pic of her body to me. So I thought ok I... - Ranjit [View Message]
xyz
Malini, u are saying it is the problem of age, may be that lady seduced him, and when the boy become serious she avoid him. The ladies in these age groups are doing like this, my opinion is if the boy bravely move forward may be he will win over her...... - jac [View Message]
navel
Thanks Malini. Usually I get very conflicting answers from girls. So i hesitate to ask sometimes. But thanks to give an honest opinion.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose but I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose.I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose but I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]

Preventing Diabetes Video