---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Body and Fitness >which bra is sexiest
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Body and Fitness:which bra is sexiest
2006-05-03
Name: aswin
my bra getting loose after 3 r 4 months?
should i wear tight bra r loose one?
which one is sexiest?
what kind of bra majority people prefer?

2016-04-30
Name: Mithali
Subject:  RE:which bra is sexiest
Hello Aswin,
No need to worry about that because there are different cloths for ladies when they are in nursing stage so that it would be better you can purchase them through online and it would be easy to you only.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-04-29
Name: Megha
Hello Aswin,
There were many dresses available for pregnant ladies so that you can purchase them and you can solve your problem so that she will not feel any problem regarding that you can buy them and it is available in malls.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-04-11
Name: No Name
Hello Aswin,
You can search for exercises which will made you so tight.And you need to wear any tight cloths because it would effect your health only.So you will have breathing problem.So be careful when you wore such dresses.

2015-12-24
Name: chenlin
Subject:   sexy bras
I like to wear Dear-Fashion sexy bras

2016-01-25
Name: piyu
Subject:  hi
while looking for sexy bras one have to choose for right one. if your bra is getting lose adjust the straps and wear a tight bra which will hold ur cups at the right place and they will remain in shape for longer time. you should do two finger test on your bra. while you wear it look your two finger should pass through your back strap and shoulder strap. if you don't need don't wear padded bras. it should cover your full cup that much large size bras you have to choose.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-08-05
Name: chandeep
Subject:  reg bra
look paded bra is best.it automatically gives shape to you bra.your nipples will not be visible andu will get gud comfort

2010-06-22
Name: jo
Subject:  which is sexest bra to wear
hi im 23 yrs im 5.1 45kgs my bra size is 32 can u plz suggest which kind of bra make breast attractive and straing

2010-03-24
Name: Mohana
Subject:  looking pretty lean
Hi,

Am 25 years, my body is lean, but due to big size of my breast what ever dress i wear looks am fat , can you pls suggest me a good bra brand \" Minimizer bra \" Mostly Bali brand

2006-05-18
Name: Geetha
Subject:  Which Bra is sexiest?
Hi...
If you dont mind tell me your bra size. For a normal breast sizes, Naidu Hall double steel hooked padded bras are the best. The elastic is good and the pad is giving good comfort

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
which bra is sexiest

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Navel shape and size
Hi Shyja,
After a baby for women definitely there would be changes in the body.And you have to do lot of practices to have the body as originally and you have to think that can you capable of doing all those.... - Revathi [View Message]
RE:Sudol Body toner capsules
Hi Shilpa,
Do not use any toner capsules because after marriage you would see lot of changes and you can get back your body fitness.So i suggest you not to take such capsules.... - Myntra [View Message]
RE:plz..help..urgent..reduce my buttocks,thighs
Hi Friend,
So you can reduce weight any how but the post you had posted is not so possible so easily.So better you have to avoid such things.... - Jai [View Message]
Hi Shilpa,
Instead of taking capsules to lose weight it is better try naturally which would give exact results for you.Because capsules may or may not work.... - Natasha [View Message]
RE:plz..help..urgent..reduce my buttocks,thighs
Hi Friend,
It can be done by doing many methods.But you can chose which would be flexible to you and your body.So list all methods and start doing it.... - Balu [View Message]
RE:Navel shape and size
Hi Govind,
It is possible when you follow some fitness in your life and if you would regularly then it would be possible and you will be happy also for that finally.... - Swapna [View Message]
Hi Shilpa,
It is good to use but the thing is it is not so required to use also.Because once you got married there would be many changes which will take place in your body.... - Vasi [View Message]

Clothing shop Video..