• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Body and Fitness >which bra is sexiest
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Body and Fitness: which bra is sexiest
Name: aswin
Date: 2006-05-03
my bra getting loose after 3 r 4 months?
should i wear tight bra r loose one?
which one is sexiest?
what kind of bra majority people prefer?
Name: chandeep
Subject:  reg bra
Date: 2010-08-05
look paded bra is best.it automatically gives shape to you bra.your nipples will not be visible andu will get gud comfort
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: jo
Subject:  which is sexest bra to wear
Date: 2010-06-22
hi im 23 yrs im 5.1 45kgs my bra size is 32 can u plz suggest which kind of bra make breast attractive and straing

Name: Mohana
Subject:  looking pretty lean
Date: 2010-03-24
Hi,

Am 25 years, my body is lean, but due to big size of my breast what ever dress i wear looks am fat , can you pls suggest me a good bra brand \" Minimizer bra \" Mostly Bali brand

Name: Geetha
Subject:  Which Bra is sexiest?
Date: 2006-05-18
Hi...
If you dont mind tell me your bra size. For a normal breast sizes, Naidu Hall double steel hooked padded bras are the best. The elastic is good and the pad is giving good comfort

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
which bra is sexiest

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Body Fitness
Hi,

You need not skip your dinner other wise it effects on your biological activities. So you can follow simple tips for example, early sleep & early wake up! It is the foremost thing in globalization days because this is main effecting factor in everyone' s life style.Second one is to reduce your in-taking calories other wise you should do regular excessive... - shreyas24 [View Message]
Breast Size or Shape
There are no any oils or creams to get large breast with in a short period. Even if you use creams, there may be chance to get skin allergies.So my best advise is, to take \" Cosmetic Surgery\" for either enlargement or reduce of breast size. This is only way to overcome from your worries other than pills or creams. ... - shreyas24 [View Message]
Cosmetic Surgery
Hello Priya,

you can easily overcome from your all worries which regularly you face while your in public transport.So you can choose \" Cosmetic Surgery\" for reducing your breast size unanimously.By taking this surgery, you can get these benefits like, your posture improves, to reduce your neck & back pains and you can get self confidence. ... - shreyas24 [View Message]
Methi for breast
I read that methi dana (fenugreek) are helpful for natural breast enhancement.
How much teaspoon of seeds in how much water should be boiled to drink it and for how many days.
I read it will be more than 3 months before effects are seen.
Also, will this effect my periodic cycle and safeunsafe days?
Any change in body odor?... - Nadia Mustafa [View Message]
navel
Hi

Can you suggest the excersise for it?

Shyj... - shyja [View Message]
Dont Know
I have a friend who does the same as you but he got over it.... - 100 Real [View Message]

No Never. Enjoy Self Pleasure. I started doing self from my 13 years age. I am married now and dad for 2 kids. Still enjoying sex life. So dont worry... - Arun [View Message]

Liposuction is an Option Video