You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Normal Delivery >Best Gynaecologyist near Noida Sector 19

Normal Delivery:Best Gynaecologyist near Noida Sector 19
2013-01-23
Name: Megha Chhabra Hi,
I am first time pregnant and in 2nd month of pregnancy and searching for a good gynecologist in or close to sector 19 near max hospital.
I have got mixed opinions about different doctors Dr. Madhu Srivastava Noida 31, Dr. Manorama Singh(max hospital), and Dr. Anita K Sharma (fortis and sector 14). and Now I am very confuse.
Please provide feedback based on your experience about the good gynaecologyist and best services available and Also suggest me best gyna in your knowledge near my area.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-10-31
Name: kunal
Subject:  RE:Best Gynaecologyist near Noida Sector 19
hello megha,
now a days normal delivery must be blessed and in hand in doctors only, if doctors will do normal delivery they will not get enough money, and if didnt done normal delivery they will get more funds.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-10-31
Name: sonali
hello megha,
i must tell you that Dr anita is very well experienced doctor and very well in patient communication, so she knew that how to treat women as per different health conditions.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-26
Name: medha
Hi Megha, i have heard from my friends about Dr. Anita who is well experienced and know how to treat women as per the health condition. She will surely provide you with good treatment for you and your baby.

2016-08-19
Name: Harsh
You must be so excited for your first pregnancy, right? It is going to be a life changing experience and it will change your entire life in 7 months. Just take care of yourself and the baby and best of luck.

2016-08-16
Name: nisha
I have heard good reviews about Dr. Anita K Sharma from fortis. My friend was her patient and she was very comfortable with her doctor and said that it is very nice and explains everything properly when a doubt is asked to her.

2016-07-10
Name: hari
Hi Megha,
So to have normal delivery must be blessed by doctors only.Because doctors will not do normal because they will not get more money.

2016-07-01
Name: Chandu
Hi Megha,
Finding gyneac is not so problem because there are number of gyneacs in many cities.But the problem the doctor who would respect their profession is important for us.

2016-06-24
Name: Naveena
Hi Megha,
I think all doctors would be good only but only few doctors would get clicked in the society.So better find who are those few doctors who can help you.

2016-06-16
Name: Harsha
Hi Megha,
Listen lady remember one thing every women would have chance to have normal delivery only but due to few cases they will make operation.One is women will not bear the labor pains.

2016-06-09
Name: Maggi
Hi Megha,
Doctors are almost god to all people who are suffering from all problems.I think there are best doctors in Noida but before consulting to any doctor just need to know all the details of doctor.

2016-06-03
Name: Prachi
Hi Megha,
Only some doctors are doing genuinely their work.And rest of them are taking an option that there is no chance of normal and we have to do operation.Chose the good gyneac for you.

2016-05-27
Name: Jai
Hi Megha,
Almost every doctor will try to make operation only because they want to make bucks out of it so you need to find the doctor who would make normal and then if it is not so possible then they will make operation.

2016-05-18
Name: Jerry
Hi MEgha,
So you have posted this one long years back and can you say who would be the best gyneac according to you and to whom you had consulted also can you suggest what would be the better option for a lady.

2016-05-15
Name: Jevitha
Hi megha,
Congrats to you because you are going to become mother and it is so sweet news to all.Then what are the precautions you have taken can you say that and it may be helpful for the other people also who had conceived.

2016-05-12
Name: Jill
Hello Megha,
Congrats to you and we are happy that you were conceived and to whom you had consulted for your check up can you say what you have done also that would be better because the other people will come to know about the doctor also.

2016-05-10
Name: sweta
Hello megha,
So you want to know about the good gyneac doctor who would help you but you need to be careful from the doctor before consulting to any doctor you have to find about them only and then you go for the treatment.

2013-07-17
Name: Radha
Subject:  
Congratulations!

I would recommend DR. ANITA SHARMA any day. She is more professional, kind, and experienced than that Madhu behanji doctor in Fortis, Noida. Madhu was crass and rude, I feel the previous poster has confused the doctors. I have sent all my expecting friends to Dr. Anita Sharma and they are all delighted by her professionalism and medical expertise. As my gynecologist, Dr. Anita Sharma was attentive to my needs, answered all my questions before the delivery, was there at all times during the delivery, and was congratulatory and sweet post-delivery around me and my baby girl. It is wonderful to have a feminist doctor who celebrates the birth of the girl child and stands up for female rights in such a patriarchal society. I salute her.

If I were you, I would put my maternity in the hands of a well educated, well read, well respected female doctor as Doctor Anita Sharma in Fortis, Noida.

Regards,
Radha

2015-11-10
Name: Archit
Subject:  Hi radha
I beg to differ you on this. Anita Sharma is rude and careless. Never pays you more than 5 min and she is on the verge of killing my baby who is yet to born. Her carelessness caused all these and now my wife is under severe trauma.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-10-11
Name: Shruti
Subject:  :)
I also consulted Dr. Anita K Sharma recently. She has now moved to Max Noida and no longer sits at Fortis. I found her to be very cool and frank. She gave me 30 mins and answered all my queries patiently. Whereas my previous doc hardly gave me 5 mins. I would definitely recommend her.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-06-21
Name: Aradhna
Subject:  Anita Sharma of Fortis Noida is worst ever!
We live in NOIDA and consulted Dr. Anita Sharma at Fortis Hospital in sec 62 about two years ago during my second pregnancy. She was loud and rude from the beginning but we continued consulting her because we thought it was improper to change docs in between.
That was a mistake, because despite repeated phone calls she did not even show her face during my delivery. Although we were charged for senior consultant, the whole procedure was in fact conducted by a junior doctor including stitching etc. I got infection in my stitches due to that and when I tried to talk to her about it she said it was my fault.
It was the worst period of my life. Now my child is one and a half years old but the area of stitches still hurts sometime. I wonder how can a doctor be so insensitive towards her patients.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Best Gynaecologyist near Noida Sector 19

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Feedback on Dr Garima Tyagi,Indirapuram
hello neha,
now you are 7 month pregnant and now you are ask about Dr garima tyagi, so its not right at this moment, you should keep patience now and then only take any decision to change the doctor.... - bhavika [View Message]
hello neha,
i heard about Dr garima and she is really very good doctor and also she has experienced also, so dont think to change doctor, you can check the doctors review with help of this.... - nilima [View Message]
hello neha,
dont say that you want to change your doctor at this month and time, that time you was on 7th month of pregnancy, so why you want to change your doctor, and so dont play with your life.... - neetu [View Message]
hello neha,
you was 7th month pregnant and how was your experience that time can you share with me, but dont do that now, if you change your doctor now so its not good for your health.... - neha [View Message]
hello neha,
you should check reviews of doctor it will be helpful for you and also you will get right feedback also so keep continuation the treatment procedure to dr garima.... - bhavika [View Message]
RE:Best Gynae at NOIDA
hello vaiwal,
so can you tell us which doctor suggest as of now because you have posted this message past years ago and it would be better also and it will be helpful for all people.... - pranoti [View Message]
hello neha,
you posted here you was seven month pregnant, so what you will blessed with, baby girl or baby boy, how your kid, only one wish every parents have that baby will be healthy and all right.... - namita [View Message]