You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Routine Tests >Best gyncelogists in and around BTM and

Routine Tests:Best gyncelogists in and around BTM and Jayanagar
2009-03-18
Name: Vjaya M I would like to know the best gyncelogists in and around BTM and Jayanagar...
How about Hema divakar? Please advice...
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-04-08
Name: monisha
Subject:  consult a gync
hi kp i read your message can you share Dr. Fatema Poonawala' s number. please.....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-07-15
Name: PRiya
Subject:  Best gyncelogists in and around BTM and Jayanagar
ANyone can advice how is doctor Gayathri Kamath consulting in Wockhardt Hospital, Bannerghatta?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-07-17
Name: kusuma
Subject:  regarding Dr Gayathri Kamat
I had a very bad experience with her...yes the lady speaks sweety but has very limited knowledge..she had prescribed some medicines for PCOS which she increased the dosages every month with no results...later after repeated failures when we verified the prescription with one of leading gynea we came to know that those medicines do not work for more than 3 months....unnessarily Dr Gayathri kamath wasted our precious money and time just for retaining her job....
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-06-20
Name: Kiran
Subject:  Don´ t go to Aaditi Nursing Home
We had a bad experience with Dr Nalini Biswasa who sits in aditi nursing home on bannerghatta road(near Reliance Mart). I think she is the only doctor around here who can give the iron tablets in the second month it self and can trouble the patient to the extreme and she never bothers about the complaints (caused by her faulty medical treatment) given by the patient. For everything she will say \" its fine, its ok\" . But its not so. Other doctors laughted at us when we told them that we have been given iron tablets in the second month itself. Iron tablets cannot be taken before 3 rdmonth of the pregnency. Please dont depend on this doctor and put yourself into trouble.

2009-06-01
Name: kp
Subject:  Gyn in JP Nagar
You can consult Dr. Fatema Poonawala. She runs a clinic in JP Nagar(opp Shanthi Sagar hotel) and also visits Mallya Hosiptal. I had consulted her. I few complications in my preg ( bleeding and high BP)but thanks to her i could have a normal delivery. She is up-to-date on the new technologies and have good knowledge.She explains things very nicely and is very affordable.

2009-04-22
Name: kira
Subject:  Gynecologists around jayanagar
If you can afford it or you are covered by insurance please go to cradle Jayanagar. It is one of the safest places to go in Bangalore. You could choose Dr. Kini a through professional. You could check for Dr. Narayanan or his wife Dr. Gomathi (both great doctors) they consult at Pulse diagnostics (you could choose these docs but ask for a better place to deliver).

Please don’t go to anyone who seems too busy to even do your check-ups. Don’t fall for sweet talk, a lot of these woman gynecologists talk well but may not even be there during your delivery. If you develop complications only god should help. I have had a traumatic experience at Wockhardt, Bannerghatta. It is definitely a facility not prepared for any kind of emergency related to pregnancy, you are better off not going there. My gynecologist Dr Latha Venkataraman was never there during my entire delivery. Her co-consultant Dr Prabha Ramakrishna attended to me. I developed complications and Prabha did not recognize it and act in time. I have lost my baby.

2009-04-29
Name: Hema
Subject:  planning again after loss of a child
Hi

i have just lost a child, i was going to cradle only. are you sure, dr kini or dr gomathi are good doctors? have you seen them?, please help me in reaching out to the better doctor. i liked cradle, but not the doctor.

please suggest!!

2009-04-03
Name: muva
Subject:  Gynae around jayanagar
Hi Vijaya,
according to my checkup experience Dr.Leela Bhagawan at Sagar Apollo,Jayanagar is very good,Good luck

2009-08-29
Name: p
Subject:  Gynae around jayanagar
Well we had very bad experience with Dr Leela Bhagwan and Dr Manju at Sagar Apollo.
My wife was pregnant with twins, single placenta. Still Dr Mnaju who did the first scan did not recommend second scan untill after 20 weeks. Dr Leela also did not call us earlier even after seeing all the scan reports.

Second scan showed that one baby died one week ago. Second did not servive due to effect of first.

If you have twinb pregnancy DO NOT EVER go to these docs or combination. They are not capable of handling it.

2009-03-20
Name: aks
Subject:  NO Hema Divakar
Pls dnt go to Hema Divakar...I had been to her during my preg and she completely spoiled my case...my baby was very weak when I went to another gynae for delivery in my hometown.
She has junior docs who will see and advise u...she is so busy that she hardly pays any \" real\" attention...though she talks evry nicely..but its the quality of services that matters...and I dint have a good exp. Try wockhardt, apollo though they are on bannerghatta road..I have heard only good things abt them so far. all the best!

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Best gyncelogists in and around BTM and Jayanagar

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:celiac disease
Oh my god please do not feel bad but then this is for sure that your child will be suffering with this disease so please speak to your family doctor and you should not delay in this mater and you could also take precautions to make sure everything is going perfect.... - Anita [View Message]
Hello dear this is very rare to see but then you should always be careful in this as kids are really prone to get diseases very fast so please consult with your family doctor and in this way you can easily find a solution for the same and be rest assured.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi there if you want i can suggest you that you should get the test done of your child and by doing this you will be clear and if there is any problem then you can get the medicines and you will also come to know also, please go for it as soon as possible.... - Anu [View Message]
Hey dear if you are really thinking that your kid will be infected then you are wrong in this and according to me your kid will not be infected with this so please do not worry and you should think positive and be rest assure that everything will fine.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi dear i have no idea about this but then why cant you consult with your family doctor on this as i am sure that your family doctor will surely guide you in this and it will also make you stress free from what you have in your mind also.... - Suman [View Message]
RE:Semen test report
hello arun,
you are absolutely fine, and there is chances that you get the baby, but there is some problem in your wife so better you will take consultation from gynac and start treatment as soon as possible.... - vaibhav [View Message]
RE:Semen test report
hello arun,
your report is normal but can you attach your wife report also, so we can tell you what is problem in that,are you done with her checkup, if there is some problem regarding baby it will find out soon.... - hari [View Message]