You are here: Home > Message Boards > Food Talk >  Kids & Food >A Glass of Milk for Your Kid
Food Talk  Discussion Forum

Kids & Food:A Glass of Milk for Your Kid
2013-06-11
Name: Editor Should I give my child milk? How much milk should my child drink daily? What are the health benefits of milk for kids?

Click here to read the complete article.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-05-06
Name: kanchana
Subject:  RE:A Glass of Milk for Your Kid
hello friend,
if you mention in the post your kid age, so its easy to give you answer of your post, for healthy and activeness things you child can drink 2 glass per day, one at morning and one at night.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-05-06
Name: aprana
hello parents,
no dont give child milk to kids, the child may get infected by child milk, may be they will got cough or fever because of child milk, so you dont sure then dont give, its better.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-05-06
Name: amrit
hello friend,
basically its depend upon the activity of your kid, if your kid is more active he or she drink 2 to 3 glass milk per day, but why you want to give your kid child milk, is there any benefits of child milk.

2017-05-06
Name: parul
hello parents,
first there is need to know, what is age of your child, and after that we can tell you the child milk to kid or not, also its equally important kid is boy or girl, so it will be helpful.

2017-05-05
Name: archita
hello friend,
there must be half litter milk need child daily basis, for baby proper health, also make sure you can give with some powder mixture so it will be helpful for baby.

2017-05-05
Name: harshada
hello friend,
there is one thing need to say that you can decide how much milk shoud be given and also you are responsible and will give the proper food for your child also, so make sure about it.

2017-04-07
Name: Kamini
Hi dear if you want a healthy life for your child then a glass of milk daily is sufficient and the main thing is proper food avoid giving junk food daily as this is will not give good results to the child body and should be avoided.

2017-04-07
Name: Kinjal
Hi there please give at least two full glass of milk to your child and also make sure if you give proper food also as giving only milk will not be enough for your child and also make sure that the food is having all nutrients.

2017-04-07
Name: Kajal
Hello dear this is not an issue and you need not to worry please make sure that you give proper milk with proper food also as giving only milk is not the solution for proper diet. Please maintain proper balance in this.

2017-04-07
Name: Karuna
Please help me also in giving the proper diet for my child as this is really frustrating to give proper food for the child as my kid is not having proper food and it feels frustrating in giving the food, please help anyone.

2017-04-07
Name: Kavita
Hi there is one thing i need to say that you can decide how much milk should be given and also you are responsible and will give the proper food for your child.Also please make sure that you are giving daily.

2017-04-07
Name: Kiran
Hi dear please help your self as you are a mother as these should be taken care of by yourself as you know your kid how much he needs and also you can plan accordingly what is best for your child.

2017-04-07
Name: Sunita
Hello dear please make sure that the amount depends on the weight and height of your child and it should not be given in high quantity, please be very sure what you are giving to your child as it is very important to give proper food.

2017-04-07
Name: Surbhi
Hi if possible please take a suggestion of your doctor on this, i know this is small issue but you should always speak to the doctor once before taking any step. Please dont feel bad in updating what was the result.

2017-04-07
Name: Shikha
Hi there please tell us what is the age of the child so accordingly we can suggest how much milk should be given and also if taken in proper portions it has lots of health benefit, please tell us the impact of it.

2017-04-07
Name: Shreeja
Hello dear there must be at least half liter milk given to the child daily for proper health, also make sure you can give with some powder mix in it if your child is not liking to have it plain.All the best dear.

2017-04-07
Name: Sarita
Please do not panic as this is very common problem of mothers as i had also went through the same issue and got the solution by giving milk with corn flakes and flavored corn flakes as kids love to have something crispy food.

2017-04-07
Name: Seema
Hi dear this is very common issue faced by mothers as children dont like to have milk, the best way to give milk is add some chocolate powder in the milk or some other flavored powder and give the milk so the child will be happy to have.

2017-04-07
Name: Sujata
Please guide me also anyone as i am really fed up from my son as he is not liking to have milk and always run away when i bring the glass in front of him, please anyone help me out of this as have tried lot of things but have failed.

2017-04-07
Name: Anaida
Hi dear please feel free to talk to me as myself a dietitian and give tips for better health and also give tips to mothers how to keep their children fit and healthy, please call me anytime when you want to know the details.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Food Talk
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
A Glass of Milk for Your Kid

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Food Talk
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Food Talk
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Breakfast options for 2 year old
hello pooja,
for your kids you can make heavy breakfast like you can blend apple with oats or any other fruits with oats, and make heavy breakfast, there is no need of egg after this breakfast for anyone,.... - rohini [View Message]
hello pooja,
its not so difficult issue, we can solve it, there is one option to make your breakfast heavy with oats and fruits, and you should feed them in morning only, after this there is no need to egg also.... - shweta [View Message]
hello pooja,
in morning you should make your shedule little beat busy, like you should give time to make breakfast for them, so you can make egg toasted smiles, or make oats and fruits breakfast also for them.... - ranjana [View Message]
hello pooja,
try to make something different and delicious things for them there is no compulsion to use egg in each things, you should make healthier whatever you make for them, that is sufficient for them.... - varsha [View Message]
hello pooja,
so can you mentioned that here good diet and till now what you like to feed to your kid, that we can also understand and then its easy to give suggestion on that basis, so you can tell me.... - divya [View Message]
hello pooja,
there is so many option which is really very helpful for you, you can make very delicious food for your kid, also you can take help of google to watch receipe and try it home for your kids.... - ranjeet [View Message]
hello pooja,
i though it will be better you can consult to your parents or in laws which is good for kid, also you can take consultation from pediatrician it will be helpful for you.... - gayatri [View Message]