---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Best IVF facilities in Chennai
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Best IVF facilities in Chennai
2006-05-09
Name: SR
Can anyone please suggest the best IVF facilities in chennai along with ur experiences. How is Dr. Kamala Selvaraj from GG hospital and also Dr. Geetha Haripriya from Prashanth medical center.

2016-04-14
Name: Neha
Subject:  RE:Best IVF facilities in Chennai
Hi SR,
So you are searching for good doctors in chennai for IVF fertility.But before consulting any doctor you need to find about the doctor because doctor response to patients with very nicely and patients must be very free also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-04-12
Name: No Name
Hi SR,
I have read one post that generally doctors are preferring IVF for the patients though it is not so needed first of all you find out the correct doctor who would gibe proper response for you and then go for the treatment.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-04-09
Name: Mahi
Hello All,
I think IVF is an huge process and it includes lot of money in it.It is very hard for the couple to go with it.It is time taking and it requires lot of amount in it.So we need to be careful regarding our health.

2016-04-09
Name: Manah
Hi every one,
Can any doctor is present in this forum who can clarify my doubts regarding IVF.Why does such IVF cases are increasing a lot now days.Is it the fault of doctors or the people.Why can't they become parents through natural process.

2016-04-07
Name: Manu
Why doctors prefer IUI or IVF treatment so easily.Before two decades there are no such cases know and now days it is becoming more popular and can one post on this why does IVF is increasing a lot.It is the problem or doctors are doing it wantedly for the people to earn money.

2016-04-07
Name: xiamo
Hi SR,
As on date many doctors also started their practice and for every normal issue and to make money doctors are preferring IVF.Does IUI or IVF is only the solution for the needy couple to get kids.can any one answer this one.

2016-04-07
Name: Hari
So some would say madras hospital and some would suggest one doctor had fallen down drastically.So to which doctor it would be better to consult different people had dropped their own opinion and we people are still confusion to consult.

2016-04-07
Name: Anand
Hello SR,
I have seen earlier replies of your post but you haven't replied back to them.Can you share if it is not so confidential what are you doing at present and how many kids were part of your family.Such things can be shared know.

2016-04-07
Name: Deepali
Hi SR,
So which doctor you would suggest for the present couple who are in need of IVF centers in chennai because you got an idea about the doctors and clinics in chennai and what are the essential factors they need to concentrate more.

2016-04-07
Name: Disha
Hi SR,
Instead Of trying for IVF and i would suggest you one thing if you never mind that why don't you adopt a child who is home less and love less.It would be great part on you if you help them and even god will be with you only.

2016-04-07
Name: Barbie
Hi SR,
Every patient who ever want to consult the doctor for IVF need to be remembered one thing that is how does doctor is getting responded to patient it would reflect the doctor behavior for us.I think you people are trying to get it.

2016-04-07
Name: Pinky
Hi SR,
I have seen the replies given by the people for your post.The earlier replies and they are obviously correct.All the doctors will not be on boom for longer days they would fall down at some drastic conditions also.

2016-04-07
Name: Geetha
Hi SR,
Though which ever hospital we tried to contact the doctor woman embryo must also get success know.I wish you will hear good news.No one can say such doctors are good and some are bad because all would give the same treatment to patiens.

2016-04-07
Name: ping
Hi,
So many doctors are their for IVF treatment so you need to be careful before consulting them because we cannot trust the doctors some are making money out of them and giving high dosages to the patients.

2016-04-07
Name: Kamini
Hi,
So far how many IVF centers are available in chennai.And how many doctors are got success in their practice.And what would be talk about the doctors on behalf of patients.we need to check and consult the doctor for treatment.

2016-04-07
Name: RS
Hi ,
Why would people post the same post on different name for the same site.I wish such things would never get repeated.I wish this person would have children at present in their life because their post has been posted past decade ago.

2016-04-07
Name: Not real
Hello SR,
So had you gone through all test for the treatment of IVF.What was the result of your IVF but you haven't mentioned any message after this post.I wish you would message a good news for us.You might have children in your life.

2016-04-07
Name: Kali
Hello SR,
Your post has been posted past years back.How many kids are their in your life.Does your IVF treatment got successed and with the help of which doctor.Can you reply back on this message.

2016-04-07
Name: Kamini
Hi Every one,
Many IVF clinics has taken birth now a days because many people are moving for IVF as and when doctors are suggesting. So we need to be careful for finding the good doctors and saving our lives and money from them.

2016-04-07
Name: SR
hi,
SR can you suggest us who is the best doctor in chennai for IVF treatment because you are well experienced and you will know very well about all the doctors whose hand is very good.And they will give positive results for us.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Best IVF facilities in Chennai

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
I want to donate my sperms, my height is 5'5".... - SuRaJ KuMaR [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
Hello Shipra,
So you were in need of sperm donor it would be better you can go for sperm banks and there you can get any information of the donor so then your problem will be solved also.I wish it will help you.... - Pari [View Message]
RE:urgently need sperm donors in bangalore
Hello Rachana,
So you were in need of sperm donor then what you had done to do that did you contacted any sperm bank or not if not you can contact through any agency also then only your problem will be solved also.... - Priya [View Message]
RE:Cost of IVF at Dr. Kamini Rao clinic in Bangalore
Hello Jaya,
So you were consulting to the doctor for your problem then did you found about the doctor can you say regarding that because now days doctors cannot be trusted also.I wish you will find about the doctor before consulting to them.... - Munna [View Message]
RE:Need an egg donor in Chennai
Hello Sree,
So you want to get an egg donor then will you get desire fulfill so then you can get the baby in your life.I wish you would find the donor so early and you will get the baby in your life also.... - Shiny [View Message]
RE:Need a healthy fair brahmin egg donor urgently
Hello Priya,
So your friend wants to donate her egg to the brahmin then how could you contact to that person then it would be better you will find the brahmin and fulfill the desire of her aged granny and it will become true also.... - Munna [View Message]
RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
Hello Mom,
So you are in need of sperm donor then you need to search from the sperm banks so then you can find the donor and it would be helpful to get the information of all the donors and can select the donor of your requirement. ... - Manah [View Message]

Buying used electronics and cars Video