---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Best IVF facilities in Chennai
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Best IVF facilities in Chennai
2006-05-09
Name: SR
Can anyone please suggest the best IVF facilities in chennai along with ur experiences. How is Dr. Kamala Selvaraj from GG hospital and also Dr. Geetha Haripriya from Prashanth medical center.

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-09-18
Name: Meenal
Subject:  RE:Best IVF facilities in Chennai
Hi i have tried Geetha she is good not for IVF but for consultation. She is very good and always tries to provide you natural treatment in the first hand rather than curing your problem with medication.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-18
Name: Kamal
Hi SR, today with the changing technology and time most of the hospitals are offering the best IVF treatments to their clients so you need not worry just check the background of the doctor.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-08
Name: Thamarai Kumaresan
I had a good experience with ARC fertility Clinic chennai me and my husband got married in the year 2000 till 2015 we din had baby after spending Thousands and visit many clinic we got to go ARC hospital now we go a baby girl on the very Second attempt...

2016-08-08
Name: Ashna
All the reviews of the hospitals and their doctors are available online and it is only wise for you to check them and meet the doctor and then decide if you want to get your treatment from them or not.

2016-07-14
Name: Ajith
Hi SR, i would suggest you to first go and see the ambience of the clinic and the total number of experience these doctors carry accordingly choose the best hospital for IVF.

2016-07-04
Name: Amol
Hi SR,
Infertility can be considered in many ways and it will give only few hit cases to be frank it is said that luck must be very high on this also.

2016-06-26
Name: Hithesh
Hi SR,
Infertility has become so easier for all doctors and even they are also trying to give good results to the people also who comes to them.So you no need to worry.

2016-06-18
Name: swathi
Hi SR,
Many hospitals will have infertility but the thing how many doctors would give good results to patients and i hope you got my point and will take good decision about infertility.

2016-06-12
Name: Leela
Hi SR,
It is good to have infertility but the things you need to know very well about the doctor before you are consulting to doctor who would deal only with such cases.

2016-06-04
Name: Roshini
Hi SR,
There were many doctors now days.Because every street has one doctor.It would be better consult to the doctor who had practiced a lot from some years.So you will have proper result.

2016-05-30
Name: Kaira
Hi SR,
So can you say what would be the best one you would prefer because many people are facing the same issue and your message will be so valuable for them and it would be very glad to you also.I hope you would do that.

2016-05-25
Name: Ekta
There were many infertility centers in Chennai but you need to find about the doctor before consulting then only you will have some good results and you will not face any problem also in further process.

2016-05-23
Name: Mani
Hi SR,
Your posting has been done some long years back and it would be better if you share what you had done and to which doctor you had consulted also and it would be better any one will get some idea about the doctor also.

2016-05-18
Name: sumathi
iswarya fertility centre in adyar, chennai is very good. try treatment there.

2016-05-16
Name: Ramya
Dear Saisha,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I found few drs with suggestions and recommended by other patients on the practo app.

Dr Kamaraj and Dr Samundi Sankari are having the most no of recommendations.

Can you guys suggest who is good in Chennai?

Thank you

2016-05-15
Name: Saisha
Hey
There are many fertility centers in Channai. And yes you can try Practo. Its the best app that lets you find suitable doctors according to your preference

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
Practo is one application that helps you find the best suited doctor for you.It will filter based on the specifications you provide.

2016-05-07
Name: Leela
Hello SR,
So you want to know about the doctors in chennai then you need to know about the doctors before consulting them because in these days doctors are not trusted and we need to take care of our health know.

2016-05-06
Name: Yash
Hello SR,
There were many infertility centers in Chennai but you need to find about the doctor before consulting then only you will have some good results and you will not face any problem also in further process.

2016-04-14
Name: Neha
Hi SR,
So you are searching for good doctors in chennai for IVF fertility.But before consulting any doctor you need to find about the doctor because doctor response to patients with very nicely and patients must be very free also.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Best IVF facilities in Chennai

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
I m from delhi u need sperm donor i m getting help u plz contact me through email.... - Rahul [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
Hi it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old. 5'9"high , single and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.
Please contact :=nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor yaho cm
Pl... - Sam vin (sperm donor) [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donors in bangalore urgently
It's Sam from chennai. 34 years old. 5'9"high , single and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.
Please contact :=nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor yaho cm
Pls f... - Sam vin (sperm donor) [View Message]
RE:Prasad Infertility Clinic
Hi Sohoni, its better to talk to someone who has already done the treatment from this clinic so that you get a clear picture about the doctors here and the kind of treatment they offer.... - Chirag [View Message]
RE:Who is the Best IVf Doctor in Delhi?
Hi Nisha, there are many clinics in delhi you will have to check with people who are staying in that as they will have a detail idea about the doctor and the best hospitals in delhi.... - Jayanta [View Message]
RE:Dr. Tandulwadkar´ s Treatment
Hi Neha, thats great and good to hear something good after a long time. I shall surely inform some of my friends who are looking for good doctors to get their treamtment done.... - Heenal [View Message]
RE:Sunita Tandulwadkar, IVF at ruby hall cl
Hi thats great these days there are a lot of doctors who are there to into this service and help women in the best ways to help them getting their dream come true within no time.... - Chaithali [View Message]

Hand exercises for dysgraphia Video..