• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Best IVF facilities in Chennai
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Infertility Solutions: Best IVF facilities in Chennai
Name: SR
Date: 2006-05-09
Can anyone please suggest the best IVF facilities in chennai along with ur experiences. How is Dr. Kamala Selvaraj from GG hospital and also Dr. Geetha Haripriya from Prashanth medical center.

Name: Prethi
Subject:  Thanks to iswarya fertility clinic
Date: 2014-06-26
Thanks a lot for ishwarya hospital for giving me success.

I was referred to this hospital by my close friend from tiruppur who conceived by ivf here 2 years ago.

my case was totally tough and I had 2 test tube baby failure till some time ago done in bangalore. I was told that my endometrial thickness was low always during embryo transfer by reviewing the previous report. this time I was offered a treatment with icsi and I again had a same problem in ishwarya, but my embryos were frozen this cycle here and I was adviced with frozen embryo transfer and finally I conceived here immediately. now I am very happy. thanks for the individualised care during icsi. long live this hospital doctors and staff. a special thanks to dr.chandralekha, dr.devi and staff kanmani and ranganayaki who took care of me during the hospital stay. in bangalore I wasted almost 2.5 lacs per cycle, here finally everything got over by 1.6 lacs. thanks a lot.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: jayam
Subject:  ivf
Date: 2014-06-17
hi all.
i just conceived after doing IVF in iswarya fertility centre in adyar. Im into 4th month. I would strongly suggest to go with them. be patient and success is yours.

good luck

Name: Bavani
Subject:  visiting chennai in June
Date: 2014-05-19
Hello,

I will be in Chennai in June for my ivf in srushti fertility centre. i had 3 failures in london and im gonna attempt my 4th ivf at srushti.

I have been to Chennai a decade back and I dont know how the city is right now.

Please advice on the safety for women as i will be staying alone for the first 10 days after which my husband will be joining.

Is kotturpuram the city central of Chennai?

pls share your views ppl, will be very useful for me.

Name: Ramya
Subject:  Chennai is the good place to visit
Date: 2014-05-20
Hi,

Chennai is the good and safest place. Yes kotturpuram is in the centre of the city, many shopping malls and famous restaurants are nearby.

Chief Minister often goes on kotturpuram side, so safety is taken as the priority. You can visit chennai, without any doubts.

All the best. Take care.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: KHAN
Subject:  Sperm
Date: 2014-01-03
Hi Im very good health n ready togive u sperm

Name: Asha
Subject:  IVF-Success
Date: 2013-12-30
I don' t know much about those clinic..but if you are really thinking of success.chennai fertility center is the best option for ivf/icsi treatment.Their success rates are very high compare to any other ivf clinic in chennai.Dr.Thomas is very experinced embryologist.who is the previous ivf magic men for MMM.he is now with chennai fertility center and doing a great job for infertility couples.if u want a success cfc is the best option.Good luck.

Name: Tejaswi
Subject:  Good Doc for IVF
Date: 2013-09-30
I ve been researching about prashanth, srushti and iswarya.

I just visited iswarya centre as im in adyar and the hospital was average. My concern is that the main consultant dr chandra visits chennai only on weekends itseems.
Nurses and staff were chatting loudly when i visited.

prashanth in adyar was ok but their main hospital is in chetput. i heard their fees is lil high and appointments are in untime. heard good feedback.

srushti in kotturpuram looks nice which is also not too far from my house. heard dr is good and gives personal attention.

Pls help me to decide which dr is really good as it involves a lot of money

Name: srushti
Subject:  srushti is very bad
Date: 2013-11-23
Hi friends.. i had visited srushti few weeks back. i had married just 6 months back.

without even checking me they were pushing me for ivf..
money minded hospital.

Name: Anitha
Subject:  Good Suggestion
Date: 2013-10-01
All the 3 hospitals which u mentioned are very good in their own way of treatments and the success rates.
Comparatively, the doctor in Srushti hospital is experienced and, they were successfully practicing this ivf treatment for about 20 years. I advise you to take treatment in Srushti hospital. Hope u can try in Srushti,taking it as my personal opinion. All the best

Name: jothi usa
Subject:  iswarya is good
Date: 2011-12-27
i conceived by frozen icsi here. i suggest anyone to go here. i have a seen a lot of couples leaving this clinic with positive results. i had a failed ivf in southern california reproductive center first. then did an ivf with dr.malarselvi.initially came here only for second opinion. finally conceived in iswarya. fro my reports it was found that the endometrial thickness was a problem in conceiving which would find difficult to reach the normal thickness during embryo transfer. this time it was monitored correctly and finally i tasted my success here. we are thankful to you..

Name: ivf
Subject:  bst ivf center
Date: 2010-11-22
Here are few tips on choosing ivf clinic.

when choosing an ivf clinic , consider the experience of doctor and success rate alone. Not the look or fees structure or timings of doctor.

Its worth the wait to see good consultants..

Among the various clinics in tamilnadu , only few are really old. choose the oldest to have the best success percent. New clinics wont be much experienced at all.

List of Experienced centres:

1.GG Hospital - 25 years - Pioneer. in nungambakkam

2.Prashanth Hospital - started in 2005 in chetpet. 5 years. doctor was previously working in apollo.

3. Iswarya fertility centre - started in 1996. 15 years exp. 3 centres - Chennai , coimbatore , palani. Palani and Coimbatore are old ones. chennai one is 4 years old

Choose among these 3. Only these 3 offer all services like blastocyst , freezing , etc.

If you go for new clinics then you have to face lot of difficulties.

Name: Rams
Subject:  Srushti & MMM are giving high success rates
Date: 2010-11-19
Dear Ladies,

Currently we were referred by our relative to visit Srushti or MMM where the success rates are topping now. They dont take many cases in a batch which gives us enough attention from the Dr.

Dr Samundi and Dr Thangam Verma are paying more attention to success now.

May we all get our dream come true soon.

Name: Good Luck
Subject:  Best IVF centers in India
Date: 2010-11-19
Choosing a fertility expert can be a difficult task especially if you dont know anyone who can suggest you one. Asking for recommendations from coworkers, neighbors, and friends is a good way to start, but ultimately you will have to decide which physician is best suited to your individual needs and situation.

Though your biological clock' s alarm may be screeching in your ears, it' s worth hitting the snooze button once more so you' ll have the time to find a good fertility clinic.

The statistics are updated every few years, so check the date. Keep in mind that some fertility centers that looked great several years ago may have had high staff turnover and declined in quality. But the numbers give you a place to start. Also, ask a lot of questions of every fertility clinic you' re considering.

Present Top Fertility Centers in India are

1.Dr.Malpani' s Fertility Clinic in Mumbai
2.Dr.Hrishikesh Pai,Pearl hospital in Delhi
3.Dr.Samundi Sankari, Srushti Fertility Research Centre in Chennai
4.Dr.Jatin Shah, Bombay Fertility Clinic in Mumbai
5.Dr.Kamala Selvaraj, GG Hospital in Chennai

These Drs and Centers have been chosen from recent success stories and patient satisfaction. They are the best in India.

Name: choosing ivf clinic
Subject:  tips
Date: 2010-11-18

when choosing an ivf clinic , consider the experience of doctor and success rate alone. Not the look or fees structure or timings of doctor.

Among the various clinics in tamilnadu , only few are really old. choose the oldest to have the best success percent. New clinics wont be much experienced at all.

2.Prashanth Hospital - started in 2005 in chetpet. 5 years. doctor was previously working in apollo.

3. Iswarya fertility centre - started in 1996. 15 years exp. 3 centres - Chennai , coimbatore , palani. Palani and Coimbatore are old ones. chennai one is 4 years old

Choose among these 3. Only these 3 offer all services like blastocyst , freezing , etc.

Name: choosing ivf clinic
Subject:  tips
Date: 2010-10-23

Name: Geetha
Subject:  Best IVF center in chennai
Date: 2006-06-16
SR,

As far as chennai is concern, i would suggest Madras Medical Mission(Dr. Thangam Varma)as best for IVF, because we had a success here after 4 years of treatment in various places . We tried with kamala selvaraj, but it did not work out. People also say it's realy crowded and the success rate has come down. It seems earlier the success rate was good, but due to crowd & no good embrologist, now the success rate for Kamala had come down drastically. But here in Madras Medical Mission the embroyologist(Mr. Thomas) is realy good. Because for IVF embroyologist plays 50% of the role in the success rate.
Thanks
Geetha

Name: huda
Subject:  want good advice for ivf iui
Date: 2012-02-06
dear geetha
ur information ws helpful.i visit the mmm hospital page but didn´ t find anything about Fertility. i m from Bangladesh .i m married from 8 years i hv no baby ..i like to come India for infertility treatment .i m not reach enough also, so plz any 1 help me to find best infertility hospital .

Name: Varsha
Subject:  Dr.Thomas
Date: 2011-06-17
Hi Expectant,

Did u finally get pregnant. Please tell me which hospital and doctor u used.

Name: Expectant
Subject:  Dr Thomas in chennai Fertility Centre
Date: 2011-04-27
Hi,
Doctor Thomas is now part of Chennai Fertility Centre in Appasamy Hospital!
We are starting ICSI procedure shortly through Dr Uma Ramesh!
Wish us luck!

Name: Ansy
Subject:  MMM Mr.Thomas
Date: 2011-04-15
Hi. Unfortunately Madrass Medical Mission does not have Mr. Thomas the embryologist working there anymore. I was told this today when i enquired from their IVF centre

Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Best IVF facilities in Chennai

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Sperm Donar
I am just 27 Male from Chennai.
I like to donate my sperm.
I never smoke or drink. ... - Sam [View Message]
i donat my sperm
i young boy 23 yr old... - Amn [View Message]
donat sperm
i donate my sperm so call me ... - AMAN [View Message]
private sperm donor
Its sam from Chennai. 33 years old single 5' 9\" high Indian fair . I have good sperm counts and I donated b4 . I like to donate my sperm for only hetrosexual Couple only
Pls don' t contact timepass & homosexual people (am really sorry to say)
Pls contact nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor y cm... - sam vin [View Message]
private sperm donor
Its sam from Chennai. 33 years old single 5' 9\" high Indian fair . I have good sperm counts and I donated b4 . I like to donate my sperm for only hetrosexual Couple only
private sperm donor
Who is the Best IVf Doctor in Delhi?
Dear All, I want to consult a good ivf doctor.I am very confused.Please advised who is the best ivf doctor in your opinion? your opinion is very important for me.Thanks.... - Nisha aggrawal [View Message]

Don'ts of Valentine's Day Video