You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Good IVF center/doctor in Pune
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Good IVF center/doctor in Pune
2008-11-06
Name: Ted Lawson Hi All,

I read your comments and messages on the forum. Can u share your experiences/knowledge on good IVF centers/doctors in Pune. We have had around 6 IUI cycles and are now planing to opt for IVF. Please guide.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-09-29
Name: Nandita
Subject:  RE:Good IVF center/doctor in Pune
Hi Ted, Dr. Ritu she is the answer for all your questions and will see to it that you are been offered with the best treatment and remedies for all sort of trouble you are going through being a women.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-29
Name: Tejal
Hi Ted, Dr.Ritu is one among the most demanded and known doctor in the city. So you can always make use of the reviews been provided by her clients about her and accordingly decide.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-26
Name: Ammi

I am undergoing thru ivf treatment at Indira ivf Pune. It is getting more and more expensive day by
day. 1st timers get a very warm response from main doctor mr. Amol. The moment u opt for treatment here, u are treated very badly. The support staff is too arrogant and do not allow us to meet to main doctor. Each time u need to carry lot of cash as they do not accept cards...only black money. Without any prior intimation u might have to pay thousand of rupees. Without any need I had been asked to remain admitted for days just to fill their empty beds. Remain admitted is too expensive affair here. People having good financial background can onlyy afford treatment here. Middle class women like me , it is too much. It took me around 8 lacks till date. I conceived in 3rd ivf cycle here. So good success rate at Indira is a myth.
Sent from my Windows Phone

2016-09-23
Name: naina
hi ted,
you had posted this long back ago and now what the current status of you, is there any progress in tratement or you got already positive answer, please share your experiecne here.

2016-09-23
Name: jenny
hello ted,
it is hear to sad that you gone trough six IUI cycles and not single one got succes,, so there is need to find out drawbacks in test, either the doctor treatment is not proper or there is problem in you.

2016-09-23
Name: angad
hello ted,
the virto fertilization process is so much expensive process, and definately you get done from top most doctor, for this treatement you should take care yourself, and be safe.

2016-09-23
Name: shital
hello ted,
in pune so many experienced doctors are there, the ivf is quite eexpensive proedure, it should be done from very good and good experienced doctor, you should take care of yourself.

2016-09-23
Name: bhavana
hi ted,
in pune so many hospitals and good experienced doctors for womens availble, you can search on google and make a list of pune doctors you easily get good fertility clinic easily, and it will helpful .

2016-09-18
Name: Isha
Hi Ted, Pune is one among the cities which has very good and experienced doctors when it comes to women's health. You can surely make a visit to this city and check out the best hospitals for your needs.

2016-09-18
Name: Manoj
Hi Ted, Dr. ritu in pune is one of the leading doctor. I have heard alot about her from some of the clients and most of the reviews about her treatment for IVF is positive till date. So do try her out.

2016-08-24
Name: Ritu
In virto ferilization is quite an expensive procedure and you should get it done from a very good doctor and when you start your treatment you should take special care of yourself to help the treatment not be a failure.

2016-08-07
Name: Sanika
In vitro fertilization is one of the advanced treatments that couples who fail to conceive through natural ways go through. It is a little expensive but if the treatment is successful then it is all worth the money and efforts.

2016-07-04
Name: Jai
Hi Ted,
So it would be good to know the doctor before going for treatment but even though there must be some idea about the treatment process also.

2016-06-26
Name: Yash
Hi Ted,
It is really very hard moment for you to face six IUI cycles and not even one got success.You Must know the problem with the doctor or with you only,after that you decide what to do.

2016-06-18
Name: banu
Hi Ted,
It is really so sad that you had repeated failures of IUI cycles.But the thing is what would be the reason behind repeated failures to be found out.

2016-06-12
Name: Priya
Hi Lawson,
It is heard that doctors in Pune are money minded and they are making bucks from the people by saying that they would do IVF and failing that cases.So be aware from such people.

2016-06-04
Name: Roshini
Hi Ted,
Doctors in Pune cannot be trusted.Because they are making bucks from the problem of patients and they are playing with life of the people.So be careful from all doctors.

2016-05-30
Name: Jasmine
Hi ted,
So what was the result can you say that because you had posted with the posting some days back and no reply of that also and it would be very valuable of the posting you had done also.I hope you would do that only.

2016-05-25
Name: Ekta
hi Ted
An application that helps in very good selection of doctors is practo. It will give u the best doctors around you so that it will be easier for you to decide for consultation.

2016-05-23
Name: Megham
Hi lawson,
So far you got some idea regarding the IUI and IVF also can you say what would be the opinion or view do you have on the doctors or any other can you share all those things if it is possible also it may be helpful for others at least.

Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Good IVF center/doctor in Pune

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
IUI in Bangalore via a known donor
Hi,

I am a software engineer working in Bangalore. My sperm count is quite low and so after two years of effort we still can't conceive.

Based on the feedback we have received from various doctors, the chances of conception are extremely low via IUI and so the alternative suggested by the doctors is IVF. We are not interested in trying IVF due to... - Rakesh Sinha [View Message]
Starting my treatment at Srushti Fertility Centre
Dear Ladies,

I am TTC for the past 2 years. I have been consulting Dr samundi mam recently. I have been diagnosed with fibroids. Dr has suggested fibroid removal for me. She said I would be able to conceive naturally after the surgery.

Is there anyone here who had similar condition and conceived naturally post the fibroid removal?

Ho... - Gayathri Muthuram [View Message]
RE:Trying since long
I would want to share my wonderful xperience with Dr.Kaberi Banerjee. We are a complete family now just because of Mam, after 15 years of our marriage.

Dr. Banerjee is just like almighty god for us.... - Santosh [View Message]
RE:Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
hello star,
you can contact to fertility center, they have an contacts, and that is useful for you, they can help you to find out egg donor, who is interested to donate egg to couple in need.... - vilas [View Message]
hello star,
nothing in this world is for free , for everything you need to pay money, so if you want to egg donor so find out the girl who is in need for money, so easily your moto get successful.... - riddhima [View Message]
hello star,
i would like to donate my eggs to couple who is in need and i would like to donate eggs to heterosexual couple only, , i m from good background, and independent women.... - gayatri [View Message]
hello star,
if you really in need, you can contact to your gynac, from which you are taking treatment, they also know the contact of egg donor as well as sperm donor, so you can ask them and take the contact of person.... - naresh [View Message]