You are here: Home > Message Boards > Food Talk >  Vegetarian Food >group for Marathi moms!
Food Talk  Discussion Forum

Vegetarian Food:group for Marathi moms!
2005-11-30
Name: Tan Swap Hey ladies,
Just thought that since we are using this site a lot,we can make a group for just Maharashtrain ladies where we can share lot many things with each other.
I am Marathi and reside in USA.Basically from Mumbai but have settled in Pune now.
Waiting to hear from all of you.

Thanks,
Tanswap.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2007-10-25
Name: Priya
Subject:  Me Marathi- Ladies
For all you Marathi ladies I have started a group in Orkut in the name of Me Marathi- Ladies . Pls visit orkut open your gmail accounts and you can join this community.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2006-01-16
Name: swati kulkarni
Subject:  group of marathi moms
Hi,
Majhi first reaction arey vaw, khupach chan. This idea is very great. I am from Dombivili ani aata Kuwait madhye settled ahey. The idea is fantastic.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2006-01-04
Name: mahek
Subject:  marathi group
hi,
i will love to be in your group
khoop,khoop ananda hoyeel,
lets write to each other

2005-12-17
Name: Tanswap
Subject:  hi there!
Hi Vrudhi,
Well my experience has always been great with liquid.I simply cannot think of using powder again coz to kapadyana chikato and kadhi kadhi kapade ajibaat swaccha dhun nighat nahi.
Liquid detergent paanyat ekatra hoto and kapade swaccha dhun nighatat.Mi paandharya kapadyansaathi liquid bleach pan vaparte liquid detergent barobar jyani kapade again pandhre shubhra hotat.
Hope this helps.

By the way this is to everyone,
Mi ithech ek post kela hota ki yahoo group marathi mulinsaathi tayar kela aahe ani tumhala tyachyat add karanyasaathi mala tumche email ids lagteel,aata parayant phakta don milini uttarra pathavli aahet.please send me your emails asap,karan jasa jasa hya forum varti jasta posts yetil titaka ithe reply dene katheen honar aahe.Yahoo group apala asel ani lastest messages baghata yetil.So please do this asap.
Thanks in advance,
Tanswap.

2005-12-18
Name: Vrudhi
Subject:  Washing clothes
Hey Tan Swap!

Even I am facing the same problem, thr4 just want to confirm b buying the liquid. thanks.

Regards,
Vrudhi
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2005-12-17
Subject:  Detergent liquid or powder?
Hi Tan Swap and everyone there!

This is very different question and I didnt know where to post it...since most of you are from US and must be using washing machine...I just wanted to know what is better option for washing clothes - detergent or liquid? please let me know soon. Thanks in advance. All the best for our new marathi group.
Enjoy!
Regards,
Vrudhi

2005-12-17
Name: varsha
Subject:  hi
hi tan swap.
khup chhan kalpana aahe marathi lokan sathi.aapla marathi mandali cha group zhala tar far majja yeil.karan asa maharashtratun baher gelyavar khup ekaki feel hotte.

2005-12-30
Name: anagha
Subject:  newborn screening test
Hi,My baby is 2 months old the newborn screening results show he has an unidentified haemoglobin variant if anyone has some exp with the same plz share as doc says no worries its common in indians and nt risky pls reply m really tensed being a first time mom

2005-12-11
Subject:  Hi
Hi ladies,

Mi ek yahoo group tayar kela aahe Marathi mulinsathi .Tumahala tyachat add karanyasathi mala tumche email addresses lagtil mhanjay mala tumhala tya groupcha invitation pathavta yeil.
Atta hya website(indiaparenting) varti veg vegalya forums varti mulini uttara dili aahet mhanun mi vichar kela ki ek yahoo group jar asla tar saglyana tikade yeun manasokta gappa marta yetil.
Tumhala kaay vatata?Please mala lavkarat lavkar emails pathava mhanjay mi tumhala invitation pathavu shakin.
Mala mahit nahi ki hya website varti emails pathavta yetil ka nahitar mazha dusara email id aahe swap_pang@hotmail.com hya id varti pathavla tari chalel.
Lavkarach sagalyashi gappa mareen.

Tanswap.

2006-04-04
Name: kirti
Subject:  hi
Hi i am kirti
i want to join your group.

thanks
kirti

2005-12-02
Name: Rupali
Hi

Its good if somebody can tell me Maharashtian food which we can give to to our kids age is 1.1 yrs..

2005-12-02
Name: shals
Subject:  food for 1 yr kid
hi rupali

im shalmali people usually call me shals snice my name is a lil diff to pronounce ....my nephew at this moment is 1 yrs and my mom makes a lil watery khichdi without chilis only jeera and lasan for the bagaar ...also since they have teeth till then she give him fish fried with out applying mirchipowder or dosa with dahi or dahi rice with jeera and mustard seeds for bagaar

u could try these things even the chicken that she used to give him was seperately fried and given with only the leg pieces i dont know if u r veg or non veg lemme know i'll try sending u more recipies if reqd

love
shalmali

2005-12-02
Name: Rupali
Hi

Its good if somebody can tell me Maharashtian food which we can give to to our kids age is 1.1 yrs..

2005-12-01
Subject:  Group
Hey Vrudhi

There is no problem for anyone to join.I specified Marathi group coz there are other community groups as well so I thought that it would be great to have our own Marathi group where we can exchange recipes,some common concerns which we have may it be kids,in-laws,marriage etc.

There may be stuff written or exchanged in Marathi which I hope you understand.
As anyone welcome to the group.

Hi Shalmali,
It was nice to read your reply.Yeah we should propogate more about this as I am sure there are many more Marathi women out there.
I don't know where else to put the message that is on which board.If you want you can post it anywhere else so that we get more women and I will do the same.
I am in Arkansas.

Shall write later in detail.
Take care,
Tanswap.

2006-02-10
Name: Anagha
Subject:  This marathi group is great!
Hi...
When I saw this marathi group online I was so glad! Gappa marayala sahi aahe he! Even though I do not have any kids yet...I'd love to be a part of this group and make new friends!

2005-12-01
Subject:  I m an Indian
Hi Tanswap!

I am niether a Maharashtrian nor a mom . Its almost a year I have got married, I reside in California. Basically I am from Mumbai and know Marathi.

I wish to join your group. Please let me know if I can.

Awaiting your reply,
Thanks.
Vrudhi

2005-12-01
Name: shalmali
Subject:  marathi but not mom
hi

im shalmali got married this year and am residing in TN im basically from bbay and my inlaws reside in bbay too
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Food Talk
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
group for Marathi moms!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Food Talk
& Answers to Topic :
group for Marathi moms!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Food Talk
& Answers to Topic :
group for Marathi moms!

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Hello anyone from kakinada
Hi i am hearing this place for the very first time. However, if you are fine you can surely share the information with us we will help you out if at all we can in some or the other ways.... - Brahmi [View Message]
RE:first time egg eater
Hi with time you will be able to eat it. During the start you will face trouble. Or else tell doctor to provide you some other option rather than egg. something in veg itself which will stay helpful for you.... - Manju [View Message]
RE:What are you makin today for dinner
Hi Riya, not yet decided here in dubai we have weekend today so might be going out with family for dinner. Most of the people here go for dinner ith their family on thursdays to enjoy the weekend.... - Beejal [View Message]
RE:Hello anyone from kakinada
I have heard the name kakinada for the very first time in my life and i am sorry if i offended anyone but why can you now share it with other people too? What is it about and is it very important?... - Kanak [View Message]
If you want to gain weight then you should not worry about it and eat 2 whole eggs everyday in any form like boiled or omelet. Too much of anything even if healthy, is not right and you should eat everything in limits. ... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:What are you makin today for dinner
I did not make anything special today. Only my daughter was going to be home for lunch so i just made some jeera tadka rice and kidney beans. My daughter loves kidney beans and can eat it everyday without any complain.... - NN [View Message]
There are 2 types of cholesterol and one need to have the knowledge about what is good and what is not to be healthy. The yellow part of the egg has cholesterol but the good one and you don't need to worry if you eat limited eggs.... - NN [View Message]