You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Split ends problem
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Split ends problem
2016-01-04
Name: Deepti Hi friends, I am having lot of split ends and i cut my hair , changed my shampoo and oil but after some time it comes back again. Is there anyway I can get rid of it completely ? Please suggest some tips .
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-11-07
Name: Renuka D
Subject:  RE:Split ends problem
Try trimming your hairs in regular interval. It will help in growing your hairs in healthy way.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-26
Name: Nadiya
Hi Deepti, this is a very common trouble most of the people are going through. You can have a regular hair cut done after every four months thats the only way you can put an end to this split end trouble.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-30
Name: Sakshi
People who own parlors or work there say that split ends stop the growth of the hair and makes them look dead so you should get them chopped but i don't agree as our hair grow from the roots so how is it possible?

2016-08-21
Name: NN
Split ends are very common as everyone is very busy in their lives and they don't have proper time to take care of their hair or even their health. If you don't take care of yourself things are about to give you problems.

2016-08-21
Split ends make you hair look a little extra frizzy and it does not look very good but then ask the people in the parlor what can you do to keep them in control and probably get rid of them too.

2016-08-21
Name: Ashna
Eat green leafy vegetables and everything that is rich in vitamins and iron. Vitamins and iron is very important for healthy and pretty hair. There are many artificial supplements available while will help you achieve the same goal that is healthy hair.

2016-08-21
The next time you get a hair cut, from then avoid keeping your hair without oil. Keep them moisturized and clean. Wash your hair twice a week and as soon as your hair dry up oil them again. Try this for 2- 3 months.

2016-08-21
Use coconut oil for a month and apply it a night before washing you hair. Use a mild shampoo which would not cause dryness of your hair. If possible keep you hair oiled as long as possible and see the results.

2016-08-21
Instead of cutting your hair short why don't you go to the parlor and tell them to cut your split ends only and nothing else. In that way you will get rid of them and also you would not have to cut your hair short.

2016-08-21
I have seen many people having this problem. No matter how much they try to get rid of the split ends nothing works for them and they have to get a hair cut in every few weeks to get rid of them.

2016-08-21
Instead of changing your shampoo and oil again and again choose one which suits your hair the best. Changing you hair products again and again also causes many hair problems. Choose one of the many shampoos and take care of your hair.

2016-08-21
Split ends are a result of deficiency of vitamin B in our body. Vitamin B is very helpful in rectifying all the skin and hair problems. There are vitamin B or B complex tablets available in the market which can be consumed.

2016-08-21
Name: Ashna
Split end are not only because you don't take care of your hair but sometimes it can also be because of not being able to get proper nutrition. Maybe your hair are not getting what they need in terms of vitamins and minerals.

2016-06-12
Name: Leela
Which tip you tried and how did you cure your problems pls help.

2016-06-12
Name: Leela
I too have split ends problem , plus this dandruff started this summer I suffered a lot .

2016-06-13
Name: Pb
Subject:  RE:RE:Split ends problem
Since you have dandruff and split ends . I suggest you go for headshave . That's a best solution for all your hair problems. Try once and see the result .
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-04-29
Name: myntra
Hi Deepti,
So you are facing the problem then you can go for the solution which will you get and you can go for the options so that your problem will be solved and no need to get worry about your hair also.

2016-04-13
Name: Barbie
Hi Deepti,
So you are suffering form split ends problem it will come any how though you use remedies it is better you use remedies for span of time to be very less that they will take some time.You try to keep your hair so healtheir.

2016-04-13
Name: Bulbul
Hello Deepti,
So you had very split ends for your hair.So what would be the best option for your problem and it is you need to use the oils which is prepared at home only and it can be done also.

2016-04-13
Name: No Name
Hi Deepti,
Many people are giving different solutions what they know.So which one are you going to prefer to solve your hair problems.But i wish it would solve as early as possible also.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Split ends problem

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Split ends problem

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Split ends problem

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Shaved girl with a tuft
hello minisha,
initially you can get negative as well as positive comment from people, but its your choice and if you feel happy in this, so you can carry this hairstyle confidently you can. try this once.... - ganesh [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you serious and plane to do this hair cut, but its perfectly fine with girls, i saw girls who kept tuft on her crown after head shave, so its not bad also, you just try it and take a look.... - pinky [View Message]
hello minisha,
i have not seen any girl who is keep tuft on shave head, i dont think its look good, but you carry this confidently then its on you, you will get many people comments on that.... - nilima [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this thing, so its great thing, you should take experience once, so you will get idea about all this, also do whatever you feel right nothing else.... - harsha [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this, so you done headshave, how was your experience, and how you feel after done this, it you get too many bad reaction on that, shave your tuft off and go clean bald.... - pooja [View Message]
RE:Repeat Gundu
hello geeta,
being bald or shave full head its need guts and braveness, its not easy to shave head to girl, because in women hair is attractive things and that she remove so its so painful feeling.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:Repeat Gundu
hello geeta,
i was done head shave in three years before, and that time i was felt so much relax, and light weight on head, so i feel emptyness on head, so it was great experience for me.... - divya [View Message]