---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO ORGASM
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO ORGASM??
2010-12-14
Name: raj rana
Married couples please advice: While have intercourse how much time does the lady take to ejaculate??and every time you have sex do u make ur lady ejaculate or only u finish and sex gets over??please advice as my wife has complain that i dont make her finish and only i finish first...

2011-03-18
Name: rajrana
Subject:  HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO ORGASM??
thank cimmerone and all: the thing is as soon as i enter the vagina i started get ejaculation due to sensitive vagina lips and pennis top as they both are wet at the time of entering which take it to ejaculation as i am circumsised my pennis is more sensitive than those with foreskin..if possible please advice some medicine currently am trying SUHAGRA 100
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-03-21
Name: Jai
Subject:  time...
I´ m circumcised too - but find I am able to last much longer now. We make love for at least 1 hr (sometimes more) before she comes. Trick is to mix it up - a lot of foreplay and manual stimulation along with intercourse. Talking dirty to her also helps :). All the best...
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-03-09
Name: cimerrone
Subject:  time?
hey, it can take anywhere between 2min to 2 hrs.. it depends on what you do to her and which points you touch and stimulate and what positions you adopt for intercourse. have you used fingering as a beginner to provide orgasm? do you also do enough foreplay?

cimerrone at google mail.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-03-02
Name: Cookie
Subject:  Orgasm
U need to excite the lady .. engage in foreplay and get her to the peak .. try various position before u climax .. am sure she will have an amazing orgasm and will keep asking for more :)

2010-12-28
Name: Harish
Hi raj rana,

Answer to second question, Male usually try to satisfy the female, but most of the male not able to with stand more than 5 mins, but female needs at least 10mins for excitement.

It needs some practice to overcome this.
Iam satisfying by practicing. There are other ways to exite also

2010-12-28
Name: Harish
Hi raj rana

It takes 10 to 15 mins depends on the female and the how you are sexually stimulated. Orgasm is not predefined process, changes with different factors.

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO ORGASM??

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Navel Exposed
Hi Kiran,
You are married and it is not correct to keep such marital affairs also.So better delete all ideas which ever you had in your mind and then keep your mind out of all such issues also.... - Jai [View Message]
RE:how many times sex?
Hi Person,
So can you say that you have posted such good question and to read it is very embarrassing also.But i wish some must give answer to your post also.... - Kali [View Message]
RE:newly married and not able to have sex
Hi SAbg,
What was the problem you are facing because if it is not there it would lead to breakage of the relation only.So better try to be closer.
... - Taruni [View Message]
husband sextual thoughts
hi im 26f married frm chennai.our married life is going very good and happy.recently my hubby is asking me to expose me in public and to his some friends tat too very sexy like very low neck 75% boobs out and mini skirt like tat....is ter any solution pls reply... - Priya Karthi [View Message]
secret sex in bangalore
Hi am ayurveda doctor from mangalore, age 42, married. Life is boring and monotonous. looking for some good genuine married or unmarried female friends, or occasional meet and longterm friendship confidentialy, with out troubling each others personal life. you can trust me there is no harm or problems from my side, and any moment if we feel our friendship is troubling our ... - Govinda [View Message]
RE:Looking for a new friend/secret partner
Hi am ayurveda doctor from mangalore, age 42, married. Life is boring and monotonous. looking for some good genuine married or unmarried female friends, or occasional meet and longterm friendship confidentialy, with out troubling each others personal life. you can trust me there is no harm or problems from my side, and any moment if we feel our friendship is troubling our ... - dinu [View Message]
RE:Vagina gets tooo wet after masturbation
Hi Kareena,
It might be some thing different problem and you have to be very careful because it is very sensitive matter and you need to deal it very smoothly only.... - Dimple [View Message]

What is Constipation? Video..