---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >what is nightfall?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:what is nightfall?
2006-02-08
Name: curious
hey guys, many people have been using the term nightfall in their messages, can somebody tell me what nightfall is? thanks!
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-05
Name: Hari
Subject:  RE:what is nightfall?
Hi Person,
It is very clear that it was posted by a lady because it would be mostly unknown to them only.Better you google it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-27
Name: Heera
Hi Person,
It is very simple night fall would generally happen only for men and it is nothing but fallen of semen when they are in sleep.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-19
Name: Naga
Hi Person,
It is not so clear that this one got posted by either lady or men.Because you are very curious to know about that and it is nothing but if excess of semen would be present and it would get released when person is in sleep.

2016-06-13
Name: Barun
Hi Person,
It is nothing but when there is an excess of semen it would be left over.Nothing more that that.So you can google it if you want to know the reasons behind that.

2016-06-05
Name: Jai
Hi Person,
You can clarify all your doubts by browsing through google.Even though it is not so clear to you then it would be better ask some one which you feel free.Then it would all solutions.

2016-05-30
Name: Jasmine
Hi Person,
So can you say what have you done to solve the problem also and that would be better for all the people and they too will come to know about that also and you can browse it in the google also.

2016-05-24
Name: Munna
Hi Curious,
When do you have such doubts you need confirm them when you have heard that immediately then only you will come to know about that it is waste of time posting such messages in the forum also.

2016-05-06
Name: Olay
Hello Curious person,
If you want to know about that then you need to google it then you will get all type of reasons for that and what it is exactly also.I wish you would get the solution and you can share if possible also.

2012-11-16
Name: ...
Subject:  hi
hello friends.. its been long time you guys have not post on this board

2012-11-23
Name: sameer
Subject:  ..
hey...
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-11-30
Name: donkknow
Subject:  Nightfall Help Needed
Hey i seriously need help on this .. i am 23 and i donno whether i am having any nightfall or no? my frnds say that one should have regular nightfalls and i am not sure that i am having any . Is is very nessary to have nightfall for being normal?? earlier i used to mastrubate a lot sometime 2 time a day at an avg 4 timesa week and recently i have stopped mastrubating since 2 mnths still i dont get nightfalls is it normal not getting ..

2007-11-02
Name: Karan
Subject:  Rubbish
What nonsense you are speaking? Do you even know what this is? It has nothing to do with your bone marrow. Neither will it make your body weak. It is simply a natural occurrence that happens to all males.

2007-10-20
Name: pradeep
Subject:  Nightfall
this is indeed a disease. I don' t understand why some doctors under false impression claim it to be a sign of health. In this disease the person suffers from repeated ejaculation after an interval of a day or two. This leads to weakening of not only your marrow bone but also overall body gets weakened. I knew a person who earlier was an athlete but after getting strucked by night fall became poor athlete since his body was aging too fast and he looked like 20 years older to his original age.

2006-02-10
Name: hope 2 help
Subject:  
it is a common term used to describe nocternal emissions or wet dreams... Incase you're not sure what they are it is when a male ejaculates in his sleep... This is mostly due to erotic dreams wether or not the boy remembers them

2007-09-30
Name: a
Subject:  nightfall
what are the ways to save one from nightfall, if one is already suffering from it??

2006-02-28
Name: Dr NO
Subject:  clarification
Pl correct, the term is noctural emmissions.It is quite natural process & healthy sign of growth
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
what is nightfall?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
what is nightfall?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
what is nightfall?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:My point
I Agree to you Samantha. It has to be treated by consulting a doctor, it's not something that cannot be fixed.Thanks... - Shanker [View Message]
RE:just a mistake
hello ritvika,
its ok ,all happened was not hapened intentionely, that is not your intension and his intention too,so just forget this moment and move on with new day start up.... - kalpana [View Message]
hello ritvika,
your daughter in 10 th class, and you kept personal tuition teacher for her, but he is your daughters sir, and how he has key of your main door, and obviousley you lock door before you changing cloths. what it shown?... - jagjeet [View Message]
hello ritvika,
all you had posted is not look like all happened just co incidentely, becasue how daughters tution teacher has a key of main door? and how you forgot to inform him? so it was not a coicident.... - maahi [View Message]
hello ritvika,
you mentioned that he was taking advantage of you, and its strange you are ready for that, why you not fire complaint against him in police station and teach him a lesson. it will example for other women too.... - laxmi [View Message]
hi ritvika,
if daughters tuitior was took advantage of you, then you also gave him good response thats why you was not file any complaints against him, or removed from his job. you didnt done anything?... - santoshi [View Message]
hi ritvika,
you was enjoyed his company or not, if yes then nothing wrong in that, and if no then dot do same mistake again, lock main door and then only going to changing room, otherwise he try to do same thing again.... - kanchan [View Message]

Rap Song for Mom Video..