---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >what is nightfall?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:what is nightfall?
2006-02-08
Name: curious
hey guys, many people have been using the term nightfall in their messages, can somebody tell me what nightfall is? thanks!

2016-05-24
Name: Munna
Subject:  RE:what is nightfall?
Hi Curious,
When do you have such doubts you need confirm them when you have heard that immediately then only you will come to know about that it is waste of time posting such messages in the forum also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-06
Name: Olay
Subject:  RE:what is nightfall?
Hello Curious person,
If you want to know about that then you need to google it then you will get all type of reasons for that and what it is exactly also.I wish you would get the solution and you can share if possible also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-16
Name: ...
Subject:  hi
hello friends.. its been long time you guys have not post on this board

2012-11-23
Name: sameer
Subject:  ..
hey...
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-11-30
Name: donkknow
Subject:  Nightfall Help Needed
Hey i seriously need help on this .. i am 23 and i donno whether i am having any nightfall or no? my frnds say that one should have regular nightfalls and i am not sure that i am having any . Is is very nessary to have nightfall for being normal?? earlier i used to mastrubate a lot sometime 2 time a day at an avg 4 timesa week and recently i have stopped mastrubating since 2 mnths still i dont get nightfalls is it normal not getting ..

2007-11-02
Name: Karan
Subject:  Rubbish
What nonsense you are speaking? Do you even know what this is? It has nothing to do with your bone marrow. Neither will it make your body weak. It is simply a natural occurrence that happens to all males.

2007-10-20
Name: pradeep
Subject:  Nightfall
this is indeed a disease. I don' t understand why some doctors under false impression claim it to be a sign of health. In this disease the person suffers from repeated ejaculation after an interval of a day or two. This leads to weakening of not only your marrow bone but also overall body gets weakened. I knew a person who earlier was an athlete but after getting strucked by night fall became poor athlete since his body was aging too fast and he looked like 20 years older to his original age.

2006-02-10
Name: hope 2 help
Subject:  
it is a common term used to describe nocternal emissions or wet dreams... Incase you're not sure what they are it is when a male ejaculates in his sleep... This is mostly due to erotic dreams wether or not the boy remembers them

2007-09-30
Name: a
Subject:  nightfall
what are the ways to save one from nightfall, if one is already suffering from it??

2006-02-28
Name: Dr NO
Subject:  clarification
Pl correct, the term is noctural emmissions.It is quite natural process & healthy sign of growth

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
what is nightfall?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:My daughter has very high sex drive
hi mom
How did you noticed this can you share and what had you done to solve your problem that would be better if you share it for us also.And many people will come to know about this also i wish nothing would happen.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:Groping In Bus
Hi madhu
It is completely wrong for me if you ask my opinion.Because it your private parts and you are encouraging them to do it.Another person will do the same what would you do then you will encourage other people.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:sexual feelings for my cousin sisi
Hi Amab,
So you just think about what you are thinking because it is not so good to think about your cousin and you have to ignore all those things be cause it would lead to problem for you only in future also.... - varun [View Message]
RE:moms secret
Hi Joy,
So what you want to do then you cannot say anything to your mother and you cannot confirm with out any proof also but you have to think about that and it would be better you just skip all those things from your mind.... - Berry [View Message]
RE:caught mumma
Hi Dhishika,
So can you say what you had in your mind because you cannot do any thing and you be very careful from such matters because it would spoil your life only and i wish you would do that only.... - banu [View Message]
RE:what is nightfallNULL
Hi Curious,
When do you have such doubts you need confirm them when you have heard that immediately then only you will come to know about that it is waste of time posting such messages in the forum also.... - Munna [View Message]
RE:Widow want child from me?
Hi Rajesh,
It would be better you share this to any one of your beloved ones because it is not good for you only and they will work out on this and give you some solution also and i wish your problem will come to an end also.... - Naveena [View Message]

Philippines cloth shopping Video..