---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >what is nightfall?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:what is nightfall?
2006-02-08
Name: curious
hey guys, many people have been using the term nightfall in their messages, can somebody tell me what nightfall is? thanks!

2012-11-16
Name: ...
Subject:  hi
hello friends.. its been long time you guys have not post on this board
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-23
Name: sameer
Subject:  ..
hey...
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-11-30
Name: donkknow
Subject:  Nightfall Help Needed
Hey i seriously need help on this .. i am 23 and i donno whether i am having any nightfall or no? my frnds say that one should have regular nightfalls and i am not sure that i am having any . Is is very nessary to have nightfall for being normal?? earlier i used to mastrubate a lot sometime 2 time a day at an avg 4 timesa week and recently i have stopped mastrubating since 2 mnths still i dont get nightfalls is it normal not getting ..
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-11-02
Name: Karan
Subject:  Rubbish
What nonsense you are speaking? Do you even know what this is? It has nothing to do with your bone marrow. Neither will it make your body weak. It is simply a natural occurrence that happens to all males.

2007-10-20
Name: pradeep
Subject:  Nightfall
this is indeed a disease. I don' t understand why some doctors under false impression claim it to be a sign of health. In this disease the person suffers from repeated ejaculation after an interval of a day or two. This leads to weakening of not only your marrow bone but also overall body gets weakened. I knew a person who earlier was an athlete but after getting strucked by night fall became poor athlete since his body was aging too fast and he looked like 20 years older to his original age.

2006-02-10
Name: hope 2 help
Subject:  
it is a common term used to describe nocternal emissions or wet dreams... Incase you're not sure what they are it is when a male ejaculates in his sleep... This is mostly due to erotic dreams wether or not the boy remembers them

2007-09-30
Name: a
Subject:  nightfall
what are the ways to save one from nightfall, if one is already suffering from it??

2006-02-28
Name: Dr NO
Subject:  clarification
Pl correct, the term is noctural emmissions.It is quite natural process & healthy sign of growth

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
what is nightfall?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
what to understand in that he fked ur daughter just slap him and drew hhim out of ur house.... - red petal [View Message]
hi
omg. it is nice to like a women. just u have to take extra care of your body which man doesn't need to and not pay much attention though these days they also do lot of things.... - manya [View Message]
hi
i never heard sisters helping for such cause until i came to this forum. but it seems normal for many people. and don't be shy. u can't avoid her for ur whole life just forget it and thank her to teach you this things which nobody told u before that.... - hari [View Message]
hi
why u are sharing this on this forum.. what u want tosay or u hve quuestions in mind like does they do iit? u don't take tension let them handle themselvves it non oof uur businness.... - manva [View Message]
Sleeping panties
Hm hello friends and i am very much curious to know about whether only i wil do this or other females also do this wat means while sleeping in night times if i word panties i feel like its sweating and very hot so i remove it and put it in laundry but if my moms sees my panties in laundry means she wil scold me to wear panties and i am not in a condition to wear panties wh... - Sonu Sony [View Message]
hi
yaah if u like it then also u r feeling wired and yah u should. y didn't u resist him and scold himm when he was doing it? whats the point in asking here when time has gone.... - chin [View Message]
hi
yaah don't worry about it. it is her nature. if she feel comfortaable then y r u getting shy? u need not to do anything about it. its your perspective just learn what not to do if u don't like it. ... - suma [View Message]

How to buy a computer Video