• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Teens Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >what is nightfall?
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: what is nightfall?
Name: curious
Date: 2006-02-08
hey guys, many people have been using the term nightfall in their messages, can somebody tell me what nightfall is? thanks!
Name: ...
Subject:  hi
Date: 2012-11-16
hello friends.. its been long time you guys have not post on this board
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: sameer
Subject:  ..
Date: 2012-11-23
hey...
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: donkknow
Subject:  Nightfall Help Needed
Date: 2007-11-30
Hey i seriously need help on this .. i am 23 and i donno whether i am having any nightfall or no? my frnds say that one should have regular nightfalls and i am not sure that i am having any . Is is very nessary to have nightfall for being normal?? earlier i used to mastrubate a lot sometime 2 time a day at an avg 4 timesa week and recently i have stopped mastrubating since 2 mnths still i dont get nightfalls is it normal not getting ..

Name: Karan
Subject:  Rubbish
Date: 2007-11-02
What nonsense you are speaking? Do you even know what this is? It has nothing to do with your bone marrow. Neither will it make your body weak. It is simply a natural occurrence that happens to all males.

Name: pradeep
Subject:  Nightfall
Date: 2007-10-20
this is indeed a disease. I don' t understand why some doctors under false impression claim it to be a sign of health. In this disease the person suffers from repeated ejaculation after an interval of a day or two. This leads to weakening of not only your marrow bone but also overall body gets weakened. I knew a person who earlier was an athlete but after getting strucked by night fall became poor athlete since his body was aging too fast and he looked like 20 years older to his original age.

Name: hope 2 help
Subject:  
Date: 2006-02-10
it is a common term used to describe nocternal emissions or wet dreams... Incase you're not sure what they are it is when a male ejaculates in his sleep... This is mostly due to erotic dreams wether or not the boy remembers them

Name: a
Subject:  nightfall
Date: 2007-09-30
what are the ways to save one from nightfall, if one is already suffering from it??

Name: Dr NO
Subject:  clarification
Date: 2006-02-28
Pl correct, the term is noctural emmissions.It is quite natural process & healthy sign of growth

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
what is nightfall?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
want answer pls.
hii i am from kolkata and 21 years old. i am a b. tech student.. i dont know what happend to me every time i desired to hv sex with any girl.. my penis is going very hard when i see a girl.. i think it started when i first watch bf seen by friend.. now every time i want sex.. pls suggest me what to do and how.. thanx..... - roni roy [View Message]
hi kanu
itss ok baby wht wrong in wearing saree below naval every women love dressing etc dnt b in panic and s upport ur mumma... - mrs isha [View Message]
mumma dressing sense
friends my mumma looks gud tall lady she is avg she always wear saree below naval and deep blouse and suits which i nvr like she usually tug her slwaar below naval people usually stick their eyes to her assets which i never like is this dressing way is quite accepable... - kanu [View Message]
gnx2020
hi gnx. you had sex with your aunty when u r studying x std. how old was your aunty. and at that time whats the size of ur tool and aunty size. explain how it happened. she came out of bathroom naked and then how it was started and how did she approached you.... - rajay [View Message]
roco
roco. how does your massi looks. massi means what relation.?... - kumar [View Message]
kumar
she is avrg body not so slim, and no heavy, aprox 38-39 year old
fair colour
and what you want to know @kumar... - rocco [View Message]
hi
yup dude.....
i had a gr8 night with her.......
it was awsm ............. - ROCCO O [View Message]

Phobia of water Video