You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >My husband creating an issue
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:My husband creating an issue
2015-08-12
Name: Ss Sa Hi,

I studied master degree & I have a 9 month girl baby. My husband is money-mined person. 1 year continually creating an issue and not providing a solution.

When I was pregnant of 2 months, my mother-in-law raise a question that,"before earning money , now u need baby?", at that time my husband was very strong as backbone of me. We need this baby..

After a month, my husband changed, with their parents side & started to fight with me and my parents, not even take me hospital too. My parents need to travel around 600km & take me to hospital.

At my 5th month of pregnancy my husband leave me in my house and went to his native, it may be around 200kms. Because of no need to travel. After 2 days, I ask with my husband, doctor asking you to come, plz come.. there he starts ," ask with my dad, if he allow then I will come". Still now, I ask anything related me r baby, his oly word."ask with my dad"

After many issue , he take me back to house. Atleast until we both individual house, if v fight at 10 mins, rest v both will be happy & adjust something..

At 8th of my pregnancy , he left me in my parents house & went, 1.he stop talk with me 2. Send a msg that "henceforth I won't come, my parents oly important" 3. Asked me divorce at my 9 th month of pregnancy.

On my delivery, lot of critical I faced & 40 hours I tried for normal delivery, by hearing of his harsh words from my husband. For Me n baby get very very serious. So I accept for c-section.

After my operation completes, nurse shown baby, then took me to ICU - on the way all my parents, relatives, brother etc all came to see me. But my husband was standing at last & he not talk with me a single word, I can able to see his eyes alone.

After 8 hrs, while I coming from ICU to room, my husband was not there.while I asking with him, he answering that, al astrologist said boy baby, how it comes as girl baby. I can't able to digest this girl baby, he said.My daughter was in pink color, & she looks soo cute.

On 7th day of my delivery he came to my house, take his certificate & fight with me & my parents, he came to beat my mom while try to push him, my stitch has opened and started to bleeding. My parents admitted me in hospital.

After 2 days , my parents and relatives went to his house to resolve this problem . His father talked more wrongly & my husband said until end I live w with my parents, I don't want Ur daughter & tht baby. So I kept name, I take care of her hospital & al miscellanous expenses, took a policy for her. But now he asking how u keep name n open policy n wear dress for her..

Still now he continuing problem, by talking of bad words, telling tht if anybody come to his house to resolve this problem means beat in slipper, opened matrimony id for second marriage, comparing me with other guys, taking wrongly about baby, if I try to give court case means he ready for that before me and asked legal advice and did safety of his property.

my parents too tried to resolve the problem, either positive r negative but he not ready always hearing their parents words and telling that we can resolve this problem after 50 yrs.

I thinking about my baby life, more over due to this stress still my health becoming was very much trouble. I feeding for baby, bcoz of this, she too getting health problem. Last 4 days admitted in hospital due to his fight in phone.

Plz suggest me, what shall I do ? Whether there have any way to resolve this problem.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-10-29
Name: kirti
Subject:  RE:My husband creating an issue
hello sa,
be strong in life, this types ups and down comes in life, and you are brave girl, so life goes on, and life didnt stop for anyone, so live your life happily and dont worry will happen good.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-10-29
Name: anjusha
hello sa,
he dont have any curtasy towared you and your parents also dont have soft corner about your daughter too, so leave him for whole life, but keep mind that dont give him divorce so easily.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-10-29
Name: devika
hello sa,
he will definitely get lesson, and god will teach him lesson, take you time to realise that, find a new job for you, and settle down in your life, and try to start your life newely, and find out new partner to you.

2016-10-29
Name: jitendra
hello sa,
i friend suffer from same story like you, difference is this guy not able to give birth to child, and he was put all blame on my friend, now case is on in court, and he is suffer from all society issues too.

2016-10-29
Name: kamini
hello sa,
take divorce from him, and do settlement, make good advocate in family matter, he is spineless person like his mother and father, he is not a human being also, he show his true face to you.

2016-10-29
Name: suchira
hello sa,
i suggest him take divorce from him and drag him in court, and ensure that you will get settlement as per your terms and conditions, like cover your daughters education including all expenses on her.

2016-10-29
Name: archita
hello sa,
from read your post i knew that your mother and father in law are money minded people also they are backword class too, they want a baby boy from that you should knew these people mentality.

2016-10-29
Name: roshni
hello sa,
you had posted this post long back ago, so sa now what was a situation and whats going on in your life, hows your daughter and hows your parents and what happened with legal activities.

2016-10-29
Name: dipali
hello sa,
He is not worth you keep in mind that, but dont leave him in easy way, try to teach him good lesson, that lesson he will never forget, and file FIR against him and his parents too.

2016-10-29
Name: purvi
hello sa,
see your husband is not supporting you at all and your parents support you so keep them happy dont think about your husband and think about your daughter and your parents and keep them happy.

2016-10-29
Name: jigar
hello sa,
why you dont understand his clear intension about you, he didnt care about you anymore, and stop thinking about him anymore and do your work, and whatever it is live him.

2016-10-29
Name: mrunal
hello sa,
are you really dont care about him, kick him from your life,and live your life in good way, so there is no need to hold him anymore, take divorce from him.

2016-10-29
Name: kirti
hello sa,
how you tolerate all this, and why you tolerate all this things, i m so surprise still you keep quite and its ok if your husband and his family torturing you, but how you tolerate your parents insult.

2016-10-29
Name: dhwani
hello sa,
you should think about all this, and try to take action on that, it will definitely put bad effect on your baby futue, if you tolerate all this, he will definitely do more and more.

2016-10-29
Name: sadhvi
hello sa,
i suggest you to file FIR against him in near police station and teach him lesson, whenever he was disrespect to your family, you should record all this, whenever he was using abuse words, you should record all this.

2016-08-26
Name: Nidhi
You should have got out of all this a long time ago as you husband is nothing but just a coward who has no sense of responsibility towards you or you should not tolerate these actions of his. Don't even let him see the baby.

2016-08-20
Name: Deep
Your husband is so insensitive and such a coward. He should be ashamed of himself for doing what is doing to you and your daughter. You should file a divorce against him and drag him to court and get your right.

2016-08-20
Name: Neev
It is very much clear that he does not care about you or your baby so just stop thinking about anything or anyone and get out of this sad relation by ending things. You can ask for financial support as you take care of the baby.

2016-08-15
Name: NN
See if your husband is not at all supporting you and his parents are all he cares about then you should not tolerate all this anymore. Ask him for a divorce and end everything with him as soon as possible.

2016-08-15
Name: NN
See if you think that your husband will never support you then i think it is better to leave him and end everything because there is no use of staying in a relation where your husband does not respect you and your family.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
My husband creating an issue

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Womens Issues:Why a Mother Needs Friends
U r all right,being a mom at home can be very lonesome,esp if u r away from ur country and loved ones.My problem is that I' m very socially handicapped..extremely painfully shy.I can' t make myself smile or say hello to anyone..I start shaking or sweating..so how can I make friends?I' m ashamed to say this..a grown up woman with a toddler.When I was working,I had some frie... - Saraohyland Saraohyland [View Message]
help
U r all right,being a mom at home can be very lonesome,esp if u r away from ur country and loved ones.My problem is that I' m very socially handicapped..extremely painfully shy.I can' t make myself smile or say hello to anyone..I start shaking or sweating..so how can I make friends?I' m ashamed to say this..a grown up woman with a toddler.When I was working,I had some frie... - Saraohyland Saraohyland [View Message]
Living with my husband after getting a divorce
I have a question that sound a bit weird for others. What is your opinion about living with my husband after getting a divorce? We have all the problems in the relationship that 90% of married people reading this have in their relationship, neither more nor less. The simplest reason why I think of this is I and my husband individually are very good people. Especially among... - Aruna Tanik [View Message]
Living with my husband after getting a divorce
I have a question that sound a bit weird for others. What is your opinion about living with my husband after getting a divorce? We have all the problems in the relationship that 90% of married people reading this have in their relationship, neither more nor less. The simplest reason why I think of this is I and my husband individually are very good people. Especially among... - Aruna Tanik [View Message]
living with my husband after getting a divorce
RE:How to get back jewellery from mother inlaw?
On the very second day of my marriage, all jewelry(my parents and in laws both) was taken from me and kept in my MIL locker. After that day, even on functions, i dont get jewelry to wear :). At one time, she plainly said "i cant go to locker, i get tired, wear artificial ones. Dont ask for this in future too. Wear artificial". But when my parents or even my daily use items... - KyaKare [View Message]
RE:m I hep u
hello atul,
i have problem so how can i contact you, you just say that call me, but where is your number over here, so share your number, so we can share our problem with u here. and get solution on that.... - niraj [View Message]