You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >newly married confusion
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:newly married confusion
2015-04-09
Name: Alia Choudhury hi M alia , recently married to a guy who is working abroad. at the time of marriage I was told that i' ll also be going with him to abroad where he works. bt now his family is telling that they never promise to my family i' ll also be going with him. Bt my family claim that it was on this condition they fix my marriage. since I was working in different place I was not there at my home when the marriage was fixed. Now my husband is telling he' ll try to get my visa bt not sure, he already left India and went abroad. His home is in rural place and I was from city and finding difficult to adjust though my in laws and husband care me a lot. M confused what I should do now . Somewhere I feel cheated as I left all my jobs to settle . Now the two families are in arguments on this issues. Please help
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-07-17
Name: mohini
Subject:  RE:newly married confusion
hello alia,
you should give him divorce, and start your life newly, because its not sense to live here with his parents, its look like cheating with you, wait for sometime and then you should take decision.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-06
Name: deepak
hello alia,
its your life and you have right to take your life decision you wait for him or not its on your hand, if you genually love him, so wait to get visa, and as you get visa you can stay there with your husband.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-06
Name: pallavi
hello alia
its depend on everyone mentality, here is chances of fifty fifty, may be he genually try for visa, and the chances of that also, he was not trying at all for get visa.

2017-07-06
Name: umesh
hello alia,
i can give you only one suggestion and that is you should leave this guy, and get settle with other man, because you live with your in laws and its good thing they take care of you.

2017-07-06
Name: naresh
hello alia,
see the good part in this situation is your mother in law and father in law, take care of you, and they also worried about you, so its not like these people cheated on you.

2017-07-06
Name: revti
hello alia,
it seems like they simply cheated with you if your husband want to take away with him, he can arrange before also, but he didnt do anything, and now he said he is trying.

2017-07-06
Name: tiya
hello alia,
you got marry with him to stay with him always, talk to him when he is in good mood and go with him, if you think his family cheated on you or he is also cheated on you.

2017-07-06
Name: pradya
hello alia,
you need to stay with your start, and you have married him to stay with him always, talk to him when he is in good mood and go with him thats better for you, wait for your husband.

2017-07-06
Name: pritam
hello alia,
its your life and you can live as per your terms and conditions, also your husband also take care of you, as you mention in your post, so you should keep some patience.

2017-07-06
Name: latika
hello alia,
dont take any rash decision in hurry, why you see that your in laws take care of you in well manner and your husband also take care of yourself, so keep some patience, so you should take care of yourself.

2017-07-06
Name: varun
hello alia,
dont get confuse in this situation whatever your mind said do that only, may be his family cheated on you, who is live her life in individual way, so stop thinking on this.

2017-07-06
Name: pihu
hello alia,
see the positive part also from this, you need to keep some patience nothing else, your husband also in contact with you, if he cheated on you, why he keep in touch with you.

2017-07-06
Name: latika
hello alia,
it seems like its completely cheating case with you, i can understand the situation and how you feel this time, but tell you, if your husband genually try for visa then so keep some patience.

2017-07-06
Name: kiran
hello alia,
its seems like its completely cheating case with you, or your husband get settled with other lady in abroad, that possibility also can happened so you can ask him directly.

2017-07-06
Name: kalpana
hello alia,
there is no compulsion on you to stay in this relationship, its not called husband wife relationship, you think on that again and also try to get visa from your side, so you will get you answer.

2017-07-06
Name: ramesh
hello alia,
its your right and you have right to live your life as per your choice, so on your terms and conditions, and as per my suggestion you should leave him, and if he really dont bother you.

2017-06-30
Name: jeevan
hello alia,
its your life and you have right to live your life by on your terms and conditions, so as per my view you leave him, if he really dont bother you, they its useless to stay with this type of man.

2017-06-30
Name: chirag
hello alia,
there is no compulsion on you to stay in this relationship, its not called husband wife relationship, you think on that again, and also try to get visa from your side, so you will get your answer.

2017-06-30
Name: ashwini
hello alia,
it seems like its completely cheating case with you, or your husband get settled with other lady in abroad, that possibility also can happened, so you can ask him directly.

2017-05-19
Name: kimya
hello alia,
i can understand the situation and how you feel this time, but i tell you, you should keep some patience, if your husband genually try for visa then so keep some patience for some time.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
newly married confusion

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
newly married confusion

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
newly married confusion

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Womens Issues:Why a Mother Needs Friends
U r all right,being a mom at home can be very lonesome,esp if u r away from ur country and loved ones.My problem is that I' m very socially handicapped..extremely painfully shy.I can' t make myself smile or say hello to anyone..I start shaking or sweating..so how can I make friends?I' m ashamed to say this..a grown up woman with a toddler.When I was working,I had some frie... - Saraohyland Saraohyland [View Message]
help
U r all right,being a mom at home can be very lonesome,esp if u r away from ur country and loved ones.My problem is that I' m very socially handicapped..extremely painfully shy.I can' t make myself smile or say hello to anyone..I start shaking or sweating..so how can I make friends?I' m ashamed to say this..a grown up woman with a toddler.When I was working,I had some frie... - Saraohyland Saraohyland [View Message]
Living with my husband after getting a divorce
I have a question that sound a bit weird for others. What is your opinion about living with my husband after getting a divorce? We have all the problems in the relationship that 90% of married people reading this have in their relationship, neither more nor less. The simplest reason why I think of this is I and my husband individually are very good people. Especially among... - Aruna Tanik [View Message]
Living with my husband after getting a divorce
I have a question that sound a bit weird for others. What is your opinion about living with my husband after getting a divorce? We have all the problems in the relationship that 90% of married people reading this have in their relationship, neither more nor less. The simplest reason why I think of this is I and my husband individually are very good people. Especially among... - Aruna Tanik [View Message]
living with my husband after getting a divorce
RE:How to get back jewellery from mother inlaw?
On the very second day of my marriage, all jewelry(my parents and in laws both) was taken from me and kept in my MIL locker. After that day, even on functions, i dont get jewelry to wear :). At one time, she plainly said "i cant go to locker, i get tired, wear artificial ones. Dont ask for this in future too. Wear artificial". But when my parents or even my daily use items... - KyaKare [View Message]
RE:m I hep u
hello atul,
i have problem so how can i contact you, you just say that call me, but where is your number over here, so share your number, so we can share our problem with u here. and get solution on that.... - niraj [View Message]