• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club July 2002 >what v have to do for normal delivery
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Due Date Club July 2002: what v have to do for normal delivery
Name: Hetal
Date: 2002-04-03
this is my first baby & i am in canada so i do not know anything about pregnancy so i am so worry. can u pls tell me that doing work is good or not. as per my knowledge if v do a more work than it a normal delivery it is right or Worng?
Name: REETA
Subject:  YR WORRIES
Date: 2002-06-09
HI ALL OF U WORRIED MUMS TO BE!
I AM REETA FROM LONDON,CAME HERE 4 YRS BACK,WITH GOOD SCIENCE BACKGROUND.READ YR MESSAGES TODAY,GO FOR YR PREGNANCY BOOK BY MIRIAM STOPPARD-IT WILL RESOLVE ALL YR ANXIETIES.
BE ACTIVE THRU OUT PREG AS MUCH AS YR BODY WILL ALLOW-DON'T OVEREXERT.
SOME EXERCISES ARE EXPLAINED IN THE BOOK-1/2 AN HOUR OF WALKING IN QUICK STRIDES IS AS GOOD.LOWER PELVIC SQUEEZE IS V GOOD TO STRENGTHEN YR MUSCLES FOR DELIVERY AND TO REGAIN ORIGINAL CONDITION AFTERWARDS-START TODAY-LIKE TRYING TO HOLD YR URINE-COUNT TILL 10,AND RELEASE-DON'T STOP UR BREATH WITH IT-BREATHE NORMALLY.DO IT IN SETS OF 8S FOR 4-5 TIMES A DAY IN ANY POSITION-EVEN WHILE WORKING IN KITCHEN OR LYING DOWN.
REST IN BETWEEN.ASK UR DOCTOR TO PRESCRIBE MUCOGEL FOR HEARTBURN,EAT 4-5 SMALL MEALS A DAY INSTEAD OF 3 MAIN ONES,EAT LAST MEAL AROUND 7:30 PM ,HAVE A NICE WARM CUP OF MILK AROUND 1 HR LATER ,AND POP UP UR PILLOWS TO SLEEP WITH BACK RAISED TOO.ALL THIS SHD HELP- TELLING U ALL THIS V LATE-BUT I NEVER TRIED MESSAGE BOARDS EARLIER.
ALL THE BEST WITH YR DELIVERIES,
REETA
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: hetal
Subject:  Thanks
Date: 2002-06-18
rita,

u given a very good advice thank u for that and what abt u. r u in which month due? r u from Where Tell me ur news
keep in touch
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: saloni
Subject:  Good litrature
Date: 2002-04-12
Hello Hetal and Seema..
I want to know abt some good litratures and book on child care and care in pregnancy..I want to know more abt exercises..Do u know any books name that is really good then send me the names...

Name: Hetal
Subject:  have a Nice day
Date: 2002-04-10
HELLO SEEMA,

u hv a heart burnt problem,i do not know about that thing in deep but u just do which doc. say or something aaruvedic or home method by good person do not do which all people say.
take care

Name: hetal
Subject:  have a Nice time
Date: 2002-04-08
hello Saloni & seema

above same question i asked to experiance person they told me to walk atleast 1 km a day if v do not hv any other problem. that is good. do u know anything else?

Name: seema
Subject:  hi
I will be joing these classes from 13th of this month,after that only i'll be able to tell u more.My doc has told me to walk for 20 minutes initially & than u can increase the time.I am having lot of this heart burn problem & i just hate this gelusil.Anything else that can be done to stop this,please let me know.

Name: Saloni
Subject:  Hi
Hi,
I'm also expecting in july and staying with my husband..I also don't know much abt this..So u know more about exercises and care shud be taken in this period ..tell me..thanX

Name: seema
Subject:  reply 2 hetal
Date: 2002-04-07
I am glad to know that somebody is also due in july,this is our first baby & we are staying away from our family so i hardly know anything,even i wanted to know so many things,but i have nobody to share so can we be friends?
thanks

Name: Hiren Gajria
Subject:  Hi Seema
Hows u doing seema. My wife is due in Aug. and we 2 are looking to share and discuss our experiances with other first time parents. Where are u based. We are based in bombay and currently in nasik. u can contact us on msn messenger hireng @ hotmail . com
There arent too many active members on these message boards. Also do u know of any exercise classes for pregnant women ?

Name: Hiren Gajria
Subject:  Join Aug Club
Date: 2002-04-04
hi hetal
ive seen that ur the only one in this club. y dont u join the august club. there are more mommies 2 b there. they can help u out.

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
what v have to do for normal delivery

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Due Date Club July 2002
So you are due on July 2002! Congratulations! Hop on board and discuss your feelings, dreams and apprehensions with other parents and parents-to-be who know exactly what you are going through.... - Editor [View Message]
july moms
Hi All,

I m expecting my baby in july'04 after a miscarriage last year.I m excited and a bit nervous at the same time.wishing all expecting moms good luck.... - Deepa Mulinti [View Message]
Does this happen to uNULL
Hi all,
I am also an expecting mother & my due date is in July. Yeah it is really great to be the Mother experience.
Could anyone tell me why do I have acidity trouble very often. It started one week back & it still troubles me almost every next day. It happens usually in night. What should I be doing to avoid that. If anyone have some suggestions pls ... - Nisha Suresh [View Message]
Hi all How's every body doing
Hello
I am expecting in July. Had first ultrasound 2 days back. Saw the baby for the first time. But it was not very clear. Want to hear from you all.... - Prachi Pandya [View Message]
hi!!!
hi arti,all the best to u both!we are fine having sleepless nights but still we r enjoying parenthood a lot.rajeev cribs every morning that ,\";i don't want to go to office\"; as he wants to spend his time with this little fairy.chalo than keep in touch,share the news as soon as possible.... - Seema [View Message]
hey seema!!!!!
hi,
nopes, no news as yet...i am waiting too...feels like the wait is too long now..anyways...have to go for my second NST on wed..and by coming sun. if naturally my labour doesn't begin, she said she'll induce labour..well, just waiting now..take care..and tell me howz it going with u..do write soon..... - aarti [View Message]
hi!!
hllo arti,how r uNULLis there any good news,if yes please share with us,as we are waiting for it.all the best.take care... - seema [View Message]

Don'ts of Valentine's Day Video