You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club November 2010 >Member List - Add yourself here

Due Date Club November 2010:Member List - Add yourself here
2010-03-02
Name: Editor Dear Members,

This thread has been created in order to provide easy access to a list of all the members who have joined this particular duedate club and are due in November 2010.

All new members are requested to add themselves here.

Please add your details only once, by replying to this message. (Display name/Pseudonym - First Baby/Second Baby.. - Expected Due Date - Other details)

Any other communication or replies to messages should be done in other existing or new threads.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-10-08
Anonymous Name: Shilpa
Subject:  Hi...
I m a bit late here. I have my baby boy whose DOB is 28th Nov 2010. Looking forward to some nice parenting solutions!!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-10-17
Anonymous Name: swathi
Subject:  I just joined here
I am very happy to be here. We are expecting our first baby on 27th November..

Nice to your messages..wish you all the best and have a gr8 time..

Swathi
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-06-21
Anonymous Name: Hope S
Subject:  Congrats
Hi All, Congrats to all would be mothers here... I' m due in the 1st week of Nov n I' m so excited though it' s second one for me.

2010-06-10
Anonymous Name: Preeti
Subject:  Due Date Club - Nov 2010
Hi, Im 16 weeks pregnant and im due on 25 Nov

2010-06-09
Anonymous Name: Aruna
Subject:  I just joined India Parenting site
Hi Girls,

So happy to be be pregnant. Its a wonderful feeling and looking forward to my first baby / baba due in the Month of November 2010....

Congrats to you all also. Looking forward to lovely messages from you all..

Lots of Love and regards to all,

Aruna

2010-06-06
Anonymous Name: Sneha
Subject:  1st baby
Hi everyone ,
I am sneha. my due date is 8 Nov.

2010-06-04
Anonymous Name: Poonam
Subject:  Gestatation diabetes
Hi All
I am from hyderabad and i am 18th week pregnant my duedate is 7th nov 10. This is my first baby. I actually i had gone for OGTT test my glucose came 158mg/dl ie higher then normal 140mg/dl. What precaution shud i take to reduce my sugar level

2010-06-06
Name: Meerah
Subject:  Hiii
Hi Poonam our due dates r pretty close. Ur sugar is definitely more than normal but i think ur diet should be prescribed by ur gynaec as she can guide u better. I suggest that excluding or minimising use of Potatoes, sweet potatoes, canned fruits, Soft drinks, artificial juices may help u. A lot of ppl around u will give u tons of advice but best is wht ur doc says, Trust me...My sis too had encountered same problem but with help of her gynaec she delievered healthy baby. She strictly followed wht her doctor told her. Take care.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-05-25
Anonymous Name: MsMehta
Subject:  First baby
First baby Due Date 3rd week of november

2010-05-18
Anonymous Name: Meera
Subject:  :-)
Hey Everyone,
I' m Meera, I,too am second time mom ... baby' s due on Nov 8th...I' m from Dubai.

2010-04-04
Anonymous Name: anu
Subject:  hai leela congrats
hi leelaa congrats to u..
where r u from? am from london uk and am a second time mom due in nov 10

2010-04-15
Name: leela
Subject:  november
hi anu iam sorry, iam giving the reply little late, iam from Florida, iam also second time mom.

2010-04-08
Name: midorilim
Subject:  Hi
congratulations Anu.

2010-03-02
Anonymous Name: anu
Subject:  hi am due in november
hai all am anu 2nd time mom. having 3 years old son..

2010-03-26
Name: Leela
Subject:  due in nov
hi everyone am leela my due is on nov12

congrats to everyone and goodluck

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Member List - Add yourself here

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Hi...
I m a bit late here. I have my baby boy whose DOB is 28th Nov 2010. Looking forward to some nice parenting solutions!!... - Shilpa [View Message]
Baby boy name rhyming ´ Abhiram´
I am blessed with baby boy last week. I have a 3 year old son whose name is \" Abhiram\" , I am looking for a name which rhymes with it. Need not have to start with ' A' , but which goes with it. If you all can suggest some names, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Sireesha.... - Sireesha [View Message]
I just joined here
I am very happy to be here. We are expecting our first baby on 27th November..

Nice to your messages..wish you all the best and have a gr8 time..

Swathi... - swathi [View Message]
hii
me too .....lets get in touch... - langdon [View Message]
Congrats
Hi All, Congrats to all would be mothers here... I' m due in the 1st week of Nov n I' m so excited though it' s second one for me.... - Hope S [View Message]
Baby movements!!!
Feeling any baby movements lately? Mine seems to be little hyperactive :-)what abt u?... - Hope S [View Message]
hbsAG positive
I have being detected hbsAG positive and I am really tensed..... - Mrs [View Message]